missremiashten-Part 2

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: missremiashten-Part 2

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

timesnewroman wrote:Probably Danielle ^ white/blonde chick from her sorority, she lost a lot of weight really fast and didn't seem like she worked out or did it through diet.

Earlier on in remi's thread we speculated that she had surgery

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You still have to work at losing weight even with the surgery. All it does is prevent you from eating too much at once, you can gain weight from grazing all day.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

Can she please stop calling her various apartment tours "LA LOFT" - it's not a loft Remi, it's a basic apartment in a luxury building!

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
timesnewroman wrote:Probably Danielle ^ white/blonde chick from her sorority, she lost a lot of weight really fast and didn't seem like she worked out or did it through diet.

Earlier on in remi's thread we speculated that she had surgery

You still have to work at losing weight even with the surgery. All it does is prevent you from eating too much at once, you can gain weight from grazing all day.
Trust me I know lol :| i follow some vsg ppl on ig. I'm just stating that i think she had the surgery to help lose weight versus just traditional diet and exercise.

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

I feel bad because remi honestly does seem like a nice girl and great to talk to. As far as her weight, I know her diet is atrocious and she has lack of physical activity but you never know, she could have PCOS or some other health problem that hasn't been diagnosed or treated. I was a little overweight a few years ago and later on was diagnosed with PCOS and started getting treatment and incorporated exercise and made better changes to my diet and I lost a significant amount of weight. One of my friends also seems to have it. Her diet is not the best and she's also rapidly putting on weight and is displaying other symptoms of PCOS that I had. Her's is also untreated and I don't think she's even seen a doctor about this. This could be a possibility for remi. Plus her parents and her brother all seem fit. I feel like her parents have tried to step in regarding her weight but who knows. I obviously can't diagnose remi but if this is the case, then she should start getting that treated ASAP and make major lifestyle changes.

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

Everything she got from lulus looks too small

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

Does anyone have an idea what her parents do for a profession? Specifically her father because I believe her mother does not work

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^her dad is some type of senior executive or client director at a company that provides IT services and business consulting. He majored in finance in college so he probably works on the business side of the company

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

xalisondilaurentisx wrote:Everything she got from lulus looks too small
Everything she owns is a bit too small to a point I think she's convinced she's that size and that's how clothes should fit on you :?
BANNED

:hugs:

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I think in one of her most recent vlogs she mentions a dress she was wearing to some event and she said it was cheap because the straps on the dress kept snapping and she had to keep tucking them in. Uh... probably it wasn't cheap, Remi, and you just bought a dress too small for you so the straps were flying off. LOL

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

her nose highlight is so extra.. she looks absolutely ridiculous, and frankly kinda stupid
BANNED

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

where da fuck is the pranisha video, :fit: i like remi but it's realllllly deceiving that she admits after all this time she's finally able to talk about it and plans to film the video. but that was in APRIL!! it's JULY!! just own up to it,
1. you still plan to make it but don't know how to approach it
2. you punk'd out

makes you look reallly bad, especially since this is probably one of her most requested video. a update is kind of essential. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Why does she say the shopping she did is for the fans /" you guys" . Also why do they buy so much makeup when they get so much for free.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

"$2,000 luxury makeup haul" :roll: :roll:

she has so much crap

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

paused her video today and it landed on this image :? :?

edit- also, in her latest vlog she was sorry some people didnt like her nose highlight. A couple of posts ago on this thread someone was saying how they didn't like her nose highlight.

hi remi!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

allieoopers wrote:

paused her video today and it landed on this image :? :?

edit- also, in her latest vlog she was sorry some people didnt like her nose highlight. A couple of posts ago on this thread someone was saying how they didn't like her nose highlight.

hi remi!
Hahahah that was me! She looks ridiculous with that nose highlight..

I also cringed when she applied foundation directly from the doe foot applicator to her face.. you're breaking out BADDD everywhere and you're spreading all that gunk back into your foundation? Alright girl. :?
BANNED

manggaettok
Lurker
Lurker

Post by manggaettok »

hello, long time lurker here lol. i just had to comment on her makeup application "skills", i couldn't stop cringing while watching her. long post coming, beware.
i know some ppl are just not good at applying makeup or whatever but she always says how she's been practicing and "improving" and in all honesty, i don't see any improvement lmao. it's just soo messy idk how i even got through watching it. seeing her stab that eye shadow with her brush made me want to yell at her, no wonder all her palettes look "very well loved", she has no clue as to how to neatly get shadow on to a brush without making a big ass mess.

remi: "it looks like i got punched in the eye"
also remi: *proceeds to make it worse by "blending"*

also, why did she think BLUE eyeliner was a good idea ?? over bronze shadow ?? just... no ??? it's ok to want to try new things but you should maybe think twice, like is blue and bronze a good look, remi? is it really?
and also, "ppl have been asking me to do a tutorial", WHO ?? literally no one asks for a tutorial from her. and that HIDEOUS highlight! it never bugged me bc when she first started doing it it wasn't as bad. i personally think a nose highlight only looks good when done correctly and remi just slaps on a ton of highlighter to the point it looks muddy and gross. and don't even get me started on her brown lipstick that she loves so much. i don't understand why she wears it on the daily, does she think they go w everything? bc it doesn't, it just adds to her muddy look and it is such a turn off.
i really wish remi would take the time to learn what works for her eye shape and skin tone, her eyes actually look really nice when they're not being weighed down by those horrible fake lashes but she somehow doesn't see that and is stuck on thinking that the bigger the lash the bigger it'll make her eyes look when it's the complete opposite. i really just want her to understand that just bc she likes a makeup look it doesn't mean it will work on her, that she might have to alter it a little in order for it to suit her. she;s just so stubborn and wants to fit in w everyone else so bad.

also, i can't stand eli's kiss-up ass and remi's dancing is horrible. someone pls help her

STIL143
Learner
Learner

Post by STIL143 »

I love Remi. I don't know why. But yes there are some things she needs work on. But dang I need to go watch that tutorial. LoL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Yeah I agree with her makeup "skills".. I can only imagine how cakey and orange it looks in real life. The Kevyn Aucoin sexual skin enhancer is pure pigment, she even mentioned it in the vlog, yet she applied a massive blob on her acne AND does nothing to blend it.. that shit is probably why her skin isn't getting any better.. a tiny bit of that stuff goes a long way, HENCE THE PIGMENT. But she just straights up uses it like a thin watery concealer.

I also don't get why she packs on so much under eye concealer, I know she probably learnt it from all the beauty youtubers online. But honestly all that ""highlight"" makes her face even more flat AND fat.
BANNED

mustachiolady_
Learner
Learner

Post by mustachiolady_ »

okay so longtime lurker first time poster, etc etc
but i have some things to say about remi so here goes
1. I don't care if a fat person dresses in a bikini, but at least be honest with yourself and buy the G cup and stop LYING that you're a D!!!! Like it's actually really unhealthy for your boobs and like there's nothing wrong with admitting to yourself your true size. Her style is ok but she needs to at least admit that she should buy the plus size versions of everything!!! She already shops at some pretty size inclusive places (F21, H&M, etc) so it's not like she has to change her style radically to buy plus size clothing
2. Again, I honestly don't give a damn if she's fat (it's her life and her choices) but she needs to STOP making "healthy" food videos because most of those foods aren't healthy at all!! Like what if one of her impressionable 12 year old subscribers decided to try out that "diet"? In addition, she's always doing "healthy" grocery hauls like no. Just because you buy 7 bags of trader joes doesnt mean your healthy. 98% of the stuff she buys are so unhealthy but since its from Trader Joes she seems to think shes doing something right
3. Also I doubt her parents are ever going to help her with her unhealthiness as her parents eat pretty crappy too, but have the asian metabolism so it never shows (which interestingly never got to Remi)
4. I honestly hope that when she does hauls, she returns all the items and is just filming hauls to pander to her audience
5. Part of me feels like the bubbly immature 12 year old persona is to appeal to that aged group, because theyre the only ones who can still stand remi
6. She does not treat her dog well like honestly it makes me want to cry every time I see her dog bc I feel so bad for her (ALSO WOW PUPPY MILLS)
fight me fangirls

mustachiolady_
Learner
Learner

Post by mustachiolady_ »

okay so longtime lurker first time poster, etc etc
but i have some things to say about remi so here goes
1. I don't care if a fat person dresses in a bikini, but at least be honest with yourself and buy the G cup and stop LYING that you're a D!!!! Like it's actually really unhealthy for your boobs and like there's nothing wrong with admitting to yourself your true size. Her style is ok but she needs to at least admit that she should buy the plus size versions of everything!!! She already shops at some pretty size inclusive places (F21, H&M, etc) so it's not like she has to change her style radically to buy plus size clothing
2. Again, I honestly don't give a damn if she's fat (it's her life and her choices) but she needs to STOP making "healthy" food videos because most of those foods aren't healthy at all!! Like what if one of her impressionable 12 year old subscribers decided to try out that "diet"? In addition, she's always doing "healthy" grocery hauls like no. Just because you buy 7 bags of trader joes doesnt mean your healthy. 98% of the stuff she buys are so unhealthy but since its from Trader Joes she seems to think shes doing something right
3. Also I doubt her parents are ever going to help her with her unhealthiness as her parents eat pretty crappy too, but have the asian metabolism so it never shows (which interestingly never got to Remi)
4. I honestly hope that when she does hauls, she returns all the items and is just filming hauls to pander to her audience
5. Part of me feels like the bubbly immature 12 year old persona is to appeal to that aged group, because theyre the only ones who can still stand remi
6. She does not treat her dog well like honestly it makes me want to cry every time I see her dog bc I feel so bad for her (ALSO WOW PUPPY MILLS)
fight me fangirls

Return to “MissRemiAshten”