BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

Post by aulait »

Lavender Earl Grey wrote:
aulait wrote:
UsedToLoveThem wrote:oh my god, I'd be beyond mad if my man did something like that. It's ok to like pictures of friends or if it's his best female friend but comments like that arse-comment are totally off limits and disrespectful. Not only to Lindy but also to the girl receiving that kind of "praise". I'm glad my man would never do something like that.
And Lindy most likely get's notified every damn time he likes and comments. Ugh.
wow wtf can you show screenshots? you can block her name or pic but I want to see his comment omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scroll up 4 comments above the one you quoted
thanks a lot! I was very tired when I made that comment haha I even quoted the wrong user LOL.

trang__x
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by trang__x »

http://imgur.com/a/J9LIh
aulait wrote:
Lavender Earl Grey wrote:
aulait wrote:
UsedToLoveThem wrote:oh my god, I'd be beyond mad if my man did something like that. It's ok to like pictures of friends or if it's his best female friend but comments like that arse-comment are totally off limits and disrespectful. Not only to Lindy but also to the girl receiving that kind of "praise". I'm glad my man would never do something like that.
And Lindy most likely get's notified every damn time he likes and comments. Ugh.
wow wtf can you show screenshots? you can block her name or pic but I want to see his comment omg

Scroll up 4 comments above the one you quoted
thanks a lot! I was very tired when I made that comment haha I even quoted the wrong user LOL.

Lavender Earl Grey
Talker
Talker

Post by Lavender Earl Grey »

To be fair, Lindy commented the same thing right after Tim (the arse thing). It might be someone they're both close to.

burnt-pages
Learner
Learner

Post by burnt-pages »

amuto_lover wrote:God please protect Ayla from Tims infamous genes. Amen.
See Lindy that's something that's worth a prayer.
If we REALLY wanna pull a Lindy, we can say: "I am so, so grateful I'm not having children with a man with that nose. I feel so blessed. <3"

thelittlem1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thelittlem1 »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
apeach wrote:i dont really follow all her vlogs but i do watch them from time to time because i think isaac is such a cute and dorky boy. i didn't notice how negative their relationship is so im really curious to know how did you guys came to an agreement that tim is cheating or has cheated on her???

i didn't watch the vlog where he told her to get over about him leaving for 2 weeks. that's so insensitive especially to your wife who is pregnant with your child! ive seen husbands taking days off their work to take care and accompany their pregnant wife but tim is the opposite??? poor bubz.

long Tim/Lindy story short: She had a really bad breakdown on social media and refused to tell the world what it was about afterwards. People were really worried about her. It's confirmed no one she knows died or was hurt. Tim wasn't with her at the time and his friends uploaded photos of him on facebook with other women partying while being super drunk. This happened multiple times and whenever Lindy was/is miserable there were more photos of him with different women, sometimes in positions that suggested he was a little too friendly with them. Every time he goes to HK for "work" or is away for "stag parties" more photos show up. At some point Tim was away for 3-5 stags and weddings a month. A few months in a row. No one believed THAT and second he could have taken Lindy with him if those were real weddings!

Second: Watch them closely. He treats her like shit. He rather spends time in his "man cave" than help his pregnant wife, he rather plays Pokemon Go than take a walk with her, he's rather not there with her while she's pregnant. The list is endless. She always films and is super excited when he does something nice for her because he rarely does anything nice for her! The evidence is in all the vlogs, he rarely treats her like an equal, it's more like she's his servant or someone he wants to get rid of. And he could have easily taken a few days off because according to Lindy he takes care of HER business, so it's most likely all a lie. She wouldn't miss having him around, because she's apparently not feeling very well at this point in her pregnancy.
She took care of her business from Ireland before they moved to HK and she was never required to spent 2-3 weeks each month in HK and I bet Tim isn't required to be there at all, at least not this frequently
Do you guys remember after she had that breakdown she called everyone nosey for asking whats wrong? Why the hell post it all over social media if you dont want people to know!? She wouldn't even be where she is without her fans and she treats them this way when they're concerned for her! :x

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

Dropped baits for viewership because she wanted the income, and yet she didn't want people to ask what actually happened. Pathetic! It's around that time I was starting not to care about her videos anymore.

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

And yeah, your husband has been wonderful traveling for parties, leaving you at home with your son 1/2 of the time when you are pregnant. NOT!

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

thelittlem1 wrote:
UsedToLoveThem wrote:
apeach wrote:i dont really follow all her vlogs but i do watch them from time to time because i think isaac is such a cute and dorky boy. i didn't notice how negative their relationship is so im really curious to know how did you guys came to an agreement that tim is cheating or has cheated on her???

i didn't watch the vlog where he told her to get over about him leaving for 2 weeks. that's so insensitive especially to your wife who is pregnant with your child! ive seen husbands taking days off their work to take care and accompany their pregnant wife but tim is the opposite??? poor bubz.

long Tim/Lindy story short: She had a really bad breakdown on social media and refused to tell the world what it was about afterwards. People were really worried about her. It's confirmed no one she knows died or was hurt. Tim wasn't with her at the time and his friends uploaded photos of him on facebook with other women partying while being super drunk. This happened multiple times and whenever Lindy was/is miserable there were more photos of him with different women, sometimes in positions that suggested he was a little too friendly with them. Every time he goes to HK for "work" or is away for "stag parties" more photos show up. At some point Tim was away for 3-5 stags and weddings a month. A few months in a row. No one believed THAT and second he could have taken Lindy with him if those were real weddings!

Second: Watch them closely. He treats her like shit. He rather spends time in his "man cave" than help his pregnant wife, he rather plays Pokemon Go than take a walk with her, he's rather not there with her while she's pregnant. The list is endless. She always films and is super excited when he does something nice for her because he rarely does anything nice for her! The evidence is in all the vlogs, he rarely treats her like an equal, it's more like she's his servant or someone he wants to get rid of. And he could have easily taken a few days off because according to Lindy he takes care of HER business, so it's most likely all a lie. She wouldn't miss having him around, because she's apparently not feeling very well at this point in her pregnancy.
She took care of her business from Ireland before they moved to HK and she was never required to spent 2-3 weeks each month in HK and I bet Tim isn't required to be there at all, at least not this frequently
Do you guys remember after she had that breakdown she called everyone nosey for asking whats wrong? Why the hell post it all over social media if you dont want people to know!? She wouldn't even be where she is without her fans and she treats them this way when they're concerned for her! :x
Yeah's that's what made me get sick of her. I posted on her facebook post, saying something like "hey Bubz a lot of your fans are really concerned about you and you have now made several posts without explaining what happened. That is not considerate of your viewers' feelings. You do not have to give details, just give them an idea because they care about you" and I got attacked by minions and she herself commented about not being obliged to share everything. I thought that was so childish that I gave up on her then.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

AraleNorimaki wrote:Dropped baits for viewership because she wanted the income, and yet she didn't want people to ask what actually happened. Pathetic! It's around that time I was starting not to care about her videos anymore.
I agree. Bottom line is that if you don't want people asking what's wrong, you don't talk about it PERIOD.

An acquaintance of mine used to do this all the time on Facebook. One time she posted that she was in the hospital and everyone asked her what happened and she got mum. Someone finally called her out on her bulls**t and told her it wasn't right to do that to her friends. I've noticed she hasn't pulled that crap since.

We've all pretty much deduced Tim cheated on Lindy but if she had no intention of discussing it with her subscribers, she didn't have to talk about it. Of COURSE we are going to ask what's wrong. Duh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

Actually in some ways, I suspect she's faking her previous miscarriage for viewership.

1. Except the first pregnancy test that's showing a faint red line, which might be a false alarm, she didn't bother to show any of the positive pregnancy test after. She always like to show things she has experienced on her vlog and this was very out of character. After she got tested pregnant, shouldn't she be scheduling for an appointment with her OB/GYN already? But she never did.

2. A few days after her miscarriage in her next video, she was doing weights and aerobics at home already, happy as a clam. Rewind to her miscarriage just a few days ago, she was crying like a river, I wonder how she could recover that fast, both physically and emotionally, and btw, every Chinese woman knows she shouldn't be stressing herself with exercise during pregnancy or after a miscarriage. If she doesn't know, her mom or grandmom should have told her.

3. She didn't go to the OB/GYN immediately to check what's wrong after her miscarriage. Instead she opted to wait until her next routine checkup, like she doesn't really care, it doesn't make sense at all, seriously.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

it makes perfect sense. Why bother with a check up if you didn't want a child anyway? From Lindy's POV it's aaaaaaaaall god's will and never in life her fault in ANY way! She was exploiting the whole thing for the camera and she was under the influence of hormones, hence the crying. But all in all, the miscarried child wasn't a child she wanted so she probably was happy as a clam because she was relieved. I believe her pregnancy with Ayla was also an accident. She knows shit about contraception and doesn't use any, bet she believed she couldn't become pregnant so soon after miscarrying.

She had a thing she could create drama with. She used that thing and got the desired views. Afterwards, her usual preachy video about hardships of life and how she moved on to embrace what she has blah blah followed. People showered her with compliments for her bravery and saint Lindy became relatable to so many women out there. (because she still believes her following consists of grown ups instead of twelve year olds lol)
Honestly, that's such a typical Lindy thing to do!

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

Sapphire463 wrote:
AraleNorimaki wrote:Dropped baits for viewership because she wanted the income, and yet she didn't want people to ask what actually happened. Pathetic! It's around that time I was starting not to care about her videos anymore.
I agree. Bottom line is that if you don't want people asking what's wrong, you don't talk about it PERIOD.

An acquaintance of mine used to do this all the time on Facebook. One time she posted that she was in the hospital and everyone asked her what happened and she got mum. Someone finally called her out on her bulls**t and told her it wasn't right to do that to her friends. I've noticed she hasn't pulled that crap since.

We've all pretty much deduced Tim cheated on Lindy but if she had no intention of discussing it with her subscribers, she didn't have to talk about it. Of COURSE we are going to ask what's wrong. Duh.
Does anyone remember when exactly she made those posts or have screenshots? I remember seeing it during then but I'd like to reread them now to look back

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

Guess Bubz had not done her research before she faked her miscarriage!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/46083 ... xercising/

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

AraleNorimaki wrote:Actually in some ways, I suspect she's faking her previous miscarriage for viewership.

1. Except the first pregnancy test that's showing a faint red line, which might be a false alarm, she didn't bother to show any of the positive pregnancy test after. She always like to show things she has experienced on her vlog and this was very out of character. After she got tested pregnant, shouldn't she be scheduling for an appointment with her OB/GYN already? But she never did.

2. A few days after her miscarriage in her next video, she was doing weights and aerobics at home already, happy as a clam. Rewind to her miscarriage just a few days ago, she was crying like a river, I wonder how she could recover that fast, both physically and emotionally, and btw, every Chinese woman knows she shouldn't be stressing herself with exercise during pregnancy or after a miscarriage. If she doesn't know, her mom or grandmom should have told her.

3. She didn't go to the OB/GYN immediately to check what's wrong after her miscarriage. Instead she opted to wait until her next routine checkup, like she doesn't really care, it doesn't make sense at all, seriously.
Yep, I always believed so, mainly because she never showed the positive pregnancy test.

pineappecake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pineappecake »

AraleNorimaki wrote:Actually in some ways, I suspect she's faking her previous miscarriage for viewership.

I always suspected her faking her miscarriage. There were too many flaws like why didn't she go to the doctors or film that she was, after finding she had a miscarriage?

And I don't think she ever went to the doctors to confirm that she had a miscarriage, everything was based on what she thought.

And her entire video announcing was awkward. Compared to Sonia (andymetsonia), their reaction were far more sad and devasted to Lindy. Also AprilAthena (supposedly faked her miscarriage as well), at least she was crying a river. Lindy's reaction was too calm.

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

Jumping jacks a few days after her miscarriage was a dead giveaway. Her uterus needed to heal, and she wrote it only took her 2 days to clear her womb, yeah right! Do some research first, girl!

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

uuuugh, the new video is just... criiiiinge!!!
So it already begun, he's not touching her anymore lol

Ivy
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivy »

Kinda OT from the miscarriage talk but, is her girl going to be named Ayla? If I'm not mistaken, didn't she always want her baby girl to be named 'Lily' or something because it stood for "Lindy I love you" (lol) ??

Oh, memories of lindy and tim in the early days when they thought shit like that was cute and still liked each other!

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

Ivy wrote:Kinda OT from the miscarriage talk but, is her girl going to be named Ayla? If I'm not mistaken, didn't she always want her baby girl to be named 'Lily' or something because it stood for "Lindy I love you" (lol) ??

Oh, memories of lindy and tim in the early days when they thought shit like that was cute and still liked each other!
Ohhhh I wonder if the girl Tim fooled around with is called Lily, and that's why she doesn't like the name anymore? (This is total speculation, by the way :tu:)

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:uuuugh, the new video is just... criiiiinge!!!
So it already begun, he's not touching her anymore lol
Just to summarize the TMI part of the video for those who don't want to watch it:

Lindy is scared she will tear "down there" during delivery. Her girlfriends told her to do a perineal massage to help stretch it out before labor. Lindy tried to do it one day, but with her belly in the way, she can't really reach. Her girlfriends suggested she get Tim to help massage her "down there." Tim drew the line at helping her massage down there. *cue Lindy rolling her eyes in exasperation and annoyance*

This clip was just Lindy ranting to the camera.

A lot of the comments in the video were more or less trashing Tim, saying if he was willing to have sex and make a baby, he should be aware of the consequences and massage Lindy "down there", and for Tim to grow up/man up.

My favorite comment is someone assuming that if Tim won't massage her down there, then the commenter can only assume he won't go down on her and the commenter pitied Bubz. My next favorite comment is someone commenting the fact that Tim left Lindy for extended periods of time during the pregnancy to do who knows what.

Note: I placed quotes around "down there" because Lindy kept saying "down there" and not vagina even after she warned us with "this is so tmi, but...." I don't know. That just annoyed me more than it should.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”