Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Part 14

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Par

Post by moonlightpixie »

LaylaDash wrote:Amber let her aesthetics license go into delinquent status lmfao which means she didnt pay to renew it on her birthday lmao awww poor broke bitch.

https://azbocprod.glsuite.us/GLSuiteWeb ... tails.aspx
She's not stable and isn't able to work in any real job except making lame youtube videos. she's crazy,she wouldn't be able to work in a real work environment.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

I am wondering if she is getting some sort of disability or something, I remember something from way back about that. she must have found a new sugar daddy to scam

Krissycat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Krissycat »

If she does get a "real" job (which is inevitable)-her wages are going to be garnished to pay back her settlement. She will be working for *years* maybe a lifetime until she's able to pay all that money back.
I'm sure Jailson has set her up with some illegal funds that got past the feds. At least, for now. She will have moved on to another Sugar Daddy by the time he is out of the clink.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

OK I feel bad about her dog, but how did her dog get attacked by pit bulls? Sad though, poor dog.

LaylaDash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LaylaDash »

It's so sad what happened to her dog but I'm with you Cactus, how did this even happen? Why would you let your little dog roam away from you, off leash while being separated by a fence? You should NEVER let your dog wander loose. She's a horrible pet owner. So irresponsible. This was 100% here fault yet she will blame the "pit bulls" or their owners or anybody but herself. Her dog could have died because of her recklessness. She should not be able to own pets. Do you even see the way this bitch carries her? She carries this dog like a fucking rag doll. Its sad. Let her WALK and BE A DOG. Not your fashion accessory you dumb, wreck less and irresponsible pet "owner." She is absolute trash. Unfortunately this is just another form of karma that is hitting Amber. You do horrible things to innocent people around you? Then you and the people you love will be effected negatively by karma that you have brought onto yourself.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Poor dog :| She is useless.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Her recent update video:
Wonder what happened to her? Raped? Mugged? Of course she wont say. I can't tell what is a lie anymore with her.
Does Jason not get a mugshot? I tried to find one but couldn't. Bummer.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

She just has to keep the pity party going doesn’t she?

And the fake crying, MY GOD.

Imagine sitting down your family and friends and being like “yo guys I went through a life-changing traumatic thing and I’ve been laying in bed and also the police station. I will NAWT answer questions about it, but just know that a thing happened and it was LITERALLY SO bad and traumatic but that’s all I’m gonna say...”

SHE IS V DAMAGED BY THIS EVENT YOU GUYZ. So victim. Much sympathies. *fake sob*

Like who tf cares, truly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Oh come on :roll: i dont think anything happened. But she sure knows how to keep her viewers engaged by creating fake drama :roll:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

She’s ALWAYS going to be a victim, whether in her “fictional” “biographical” “books” or on YouTube, IG & snapchat. And now, her other favorite activity, VIRTUE SIGNALING is behind all of her “concerned” videos about lost, missing or abused children and women. Because she WISHES she could be a real victim, and if something did happen to her, assault, robbery or rape, which is what she wants everybody to think, well then that is a perfect example of self-fulfilling prophecy, also a victim mentality result. Oh well! Even her dog getting attacked- victim by proxy. Thank the stars she didn’t breed, because who knows what psychopath she would create...

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

What is the victim complex?
In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility.

LaylaDash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LaylaDash »

Fun fact: Amber took down her "Boohoo poor me I'm a shitty pet parent now im gonna cry about jailson going to prison" video lmao wonder why?! I was also looking through Amber moms facebook get a load of this!

That whole family is scum of the earth drug addicts. Nasty. Remember ambers old videos? The one titled "Usually Percocets are like WOOOO!" Yep.. Apple doesnt fall far from the tree with Amber.

Its been boring lately so i thought I'd say this shit and maybe get er going again!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LaylaDash wrote:Fun fact: Amber took down her "Boohoo poor me I'm a shitty pet parent now im gonna cry about jailson going to prison" video lmao wonder why?! I was also looking through Amber moms facebook get a load of this!

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>m</span><span>.</span><span>facebook</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>story</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>story</span><span>_</span><span>fbid</span><span>=</span><span>1688405414531814</span><span>&</span><span>id</span><span>=</span><span>100000871144390</span></a>

That whole family is scum of the earth drug addicts. Nasty. Remember ambers old videos? The one titled "Usually Percocets are like WOOOO!" Yep.. Apple doesnt fall far from the tree with Amber.

Its been boring lately so i thought I'd say this shit and maybe get er going again!
Hahaha wow that's some trash. :rofl:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

that's HER mom?? :o

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

moonlightpixie wrote:that's HER mom?? :o

Yep with teeth bought by Jailson, well the people he scammed

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

LaylaDash wrote:Fun fact: Amber took down her "Boohoo poor me I'm a shitty pet parent now im gonna cry about jailson going to prison" video lmao wonder why?! I was also looking through Amber moms facebook get a load of this!

I tried clicking on the link - "The content you requested cannot be displayed right now."
Are you reading here again, Scamber? Image

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Queen-Lurker wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>m</span><span>.</span><span>facebook</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>story</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>story</span><span>_</span><span>fbid</span><span>=</span><span>1688405414531814</span><span>&</span><span>id</span><span>=</span><span>100000871144390</span></a>

I tried clicking on the link - "The content you requested cannot be displayed right now."
Are you reading here again, Scamber?
It worked for me still. She is gross and so nasty. She acts like pill popping trash. Amber thinks we make fun of her family because they are "poor" no. You can be poor and still have class and not be fucked up. :roll:

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

these are old screenshots but since her mom was mentioned I figured I’d share.

Momma uses an alias. She’s got 2 fb profiles - one under each name. I know her arrest record was discussed here ages ago too. Definitely trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BennSeggy
Lurker
Lurker