Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Part 14

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
jetfire021
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Par

Post by jetfire021 »

ImageImageImage

Lol ok.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Yeah, it's hard to keep all those lies straight, when you're a self-centered bimbo. Anyway, her February faves or whatever, where she starts off by name-dropping Jen Atkins and Ouai haircare. How utterly obsessed with it she is. Yeah that;s great except she can't take the few minutes it would take to research how to pronounce it, and gets it wrong. How obsessed are you about something, truly, if you can't get your shit together long enough to PRONOUNCE the NAME of the PRODUCT??? How could any sane person take her serious by any stretch of the imagination? I mean, it must have taken her 20 minutes to adjust the white balance of that vitio to blow out that much to hide her aging mug, she could have spent 1/4 of that or LESS and figured out how to pronounce Ouai. I can't even watch any more, if that's how it starts. FAIL!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Voice recognition? Is the dude driving with amber Jason? He sounds like he's know her since AZ and she cut off lots of what he said but he is obviously more than a friend. What a dumb bimbo. She's a strange one.

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

kamrynrose wrote:ImageImageImage

Lol ok.
:rofl: her defensiveness is so extra.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

Okaaaybye
Learner
Learner

Post by Okaaaybye »

kamrynrose wrote:ImageImageImage

Lol ok.
Not to defend Amber but if you do the math, she usually says she is born in 1987, she accidentally put that she was born in 1990. If she couldn't keep her lies straight, she would have slipped up and put her real birth year 1984. She wrote the wrong year but I don't actually think she was lying at all in those snaps

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Voice recognition? Is the dude driving with amber Jason? He sounds like he's know her since AZ and she cut off lots of what he said but he is obviously more than a friend. What a dumb bimbo. She's a strange one.
Thats definitely Jailson! I tried to look from some old vlogs with his voice in the background... no luck.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyone watch her recent vlog? She talks about channon(doesn't use her name) and how she is starting to look like her and got her boobs smaller lol.
Also she mentions something about a court case involving a rented house with her "ex" Is she talking about Jailson? It's clear he doesn't live with her since she showed her entire closet and none of his clothes are there. I can't tell if they are together still but just lying about it or if she dropped his ass since he's going to jail. She needs to not talk about Channon anymore, it's weird enough she moved to CA. I wonder how far she is from Channon? :o

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Anyone watch her recent vlog? She talks about channon(doesn't use her name) and how she is starting to look like her and got her boobs smaller lol.
Also she mentions something about a court case involving a rented house with her "ex" Is she talking about Jailson? It's clear he doesn't live with her since she showed her entire closet and none of his clothes are there. I can't tell if they are together still but just lying about it or if she dropped his ass since he's going to jail. She needs to not talk about Channon anymore, it's weird enough she moved to CA. I wonder how far she is from Channon? :o
YASSSS! Time to wake up guys! She's back...
The rented house story is about an ex boyfriend of hers. She claims that there was a land lord or property manager that years ago rented out a house to several different ppl. She being one of them.
He allegedly took everyone's down payments rent etc, but he allegedly didn't even own the property. Lol
But as we suspected this whole time, she's confirmed that she was the alleged editor of Chits book. Let the drama begin.

jetfire021
Learner
Learner

Post by jetfire021 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Anyone watch her recent vlog? She talks about channon(doesn't use her name) and how she is starting to look like her and got her boobs smaller lol.
I agree she totally needs to stop talking about channon. And Amber's about 7/8-ish hours south of Channon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
YASSSS! Time to wake up guys! She's back...
The rented house story is about an ex boyfriend of hers. She claims that there was a land lord or property manager that years ago rented out a house to several different ppl. She being one of them.
He allegedly took everyone's down payments rent etc, but he allegedly didn't even own the property. Lol
But as we suspected this whole time, she's confirmed that she was the alleged editor of Chits book. Let the drama begin.
oh great,i thought this drama was dying. I'm living for it but channon and amber have become soooo boring.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

KayMurc
Talker
Talker

Post by KayMurc »

wow. i got bored of her and haven't watched in so long. Now looking at her chunnal, all i see is her milking anything she can get views from. She's got the 100 layers of tan again with a big butt in a g string. and looks like she attempted to use john kukian to get views again. this girl.... I really dont' want to watch any of her vids, so does anyone know if she explained her cat's sudden disappearance?

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

KayMurc wrote:wow. i got bored of her and haven't watched in so long. Now looking at her chunnal, all i see is her milking anything she can get views from. She's got the 100 layers of tan again with a big butt in a g string. and looks like she attempted to use john kukian to get views again. this girl.... I really dont' want to watch any of her vids, so does anyone know if she explained her cat's sudden disappearance?
LOL Before Kuckian, she tried to get Sanders Kennedy to make her relevant. Does anyone remember her claiming to be in law school? She never mentions that anymore.... or her law school work load ... she's such a liar.... I almost fell for her lies.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she's hit rock bottom

D33f
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D33f »

Where is everyone? She posted a pic with Jason on Instagram. It's good that she's finally come out with being with him still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

D33f wrote:Where is everyone? She posted a pic with Jason on Instagram. It's good that she's finally come out with being with him still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: She is delusional. How is Jailson "misunderstood"? Tell that to the people he/they have scammed. I wonder if he's going to jail soon? I haven't been keeping up. I'm sure she'll find a new sugar daddy when he's in the slammer. It makes me sick he's just living freely while he should be in jail.

Also, they must still have money hidden or maybe it's from that nasty sammich shop they had. Her place in Malibu seems nice..not sure how she can afford it with all those judgements against her. Jason must be giving her money from somewhere.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I guess since the spotlight is off of her and the drama has died down she's ok with posting Jason and on her snap today she was hanging out with one of his daughter's. Showed her face with the dog eats and mouth, but basically could see her whole face.

Nailpolishjunky
Talker
Talker

Post by Nailpolishjunky »

I genuinely don't understand why he isn't in jail or sentenced at all yet... wasn't his court date in Feb? I can't fund anything about rescheduling it again

KayMurc
Talker
Talker

Post by KayMurc »

https://www.justice.gov/usao-az/program ... gler-et-al

I found this when I googled "Jason Mogler" this is the first result. soooo nothing with him until AUGUST?? what the actual fuck.

jetfire021
Learner
Learner

Post by jetfire021 »

So apparently Amber blocks you on snapchat if you screenshot anything in her story.. jeez.. paranoid much?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

kamrynrose wrote:So apparently Amber blocks you on snapchat if you screenshot anything in her story.. jeez.. paranoid much?

:rofl: :rofl:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”