AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by mameha »

For the number of subs she has, only 14% watched her latest video, which is pretty shit. But for the amount of effort (or lack thereof), not surprising.

doomloop
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by doomloop »

I used to loooove her channel. She was one of the first channels I got into a long time ago that had interesting DIYs and hairstyling tips. Now all she does is rip off Pinterest hacks that aren't even original and make crappy click-baity videos. And that's if she even bothers to put a video out at all. Now she's sunk to awful weight loss advice? Sad.

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by SHOCKER60 »

The Asian guy is corny with dry taste, not to mention he's a weakling. Andrea clearly lacks the sense to find a more suitable partner. She's latching on to anything at this point. Brittany's boyfriend isn't up to par either. Oh well Kanye shrug

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

SHOCKER60 wrote:The Asian guy is corny with dry taste, not to mention he's a weakling. Andrea clearly lacks the sense to find a more suitable partner. She's latching on to anything at this point. Brittany's boyfriend isn't up to par either. Oh well Kanye shrug
Is Brittany with this dude? (https://www.instagram.com/alait/)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner

Post by SHOCKER60 »

mameha wrote:
SHOCKER60 wrote:The Asian guy is corny with dry taste, not to mention he's a weakling. Andrea clearly lacks the sense to find a more suitable partner. She's latching on to anything at this point. Brittany's boyfriend isn't up to par either. Oh well Kanye shrug
Is Brittany with this dude? (https://www.instagram.com/alait/)
naw that's her friend. She's with this dude https://www.instagram.com/truthcome2light/ and apparently they've been keeping it a secret for a few years, but the hints were there through their interaction. From videos and photos, they had more than "just friend" moments. To confirm this, The guy release a pic on IG on their b day last saying the exact words" Happy birthday to the best thing that ever had to me!!!!" with only Brittany tagged. He was clearly drunk and realized his mistake and the pic was swiftly deleted seconds later. It was only for a moment. Some ppl put 2 and 2 together and was asking in their comments about the shipping. All comments have been erased and blocked by BOTH of them. Yep the truth definitely comes to light. He's not much either. They have terrible tastes. Gee wiz what a selection..

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner

Post by SHOCKER60 »

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

^Ha! Yep that's some solid evidence right there. :D I had my suspicions about that dude too.

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

I wonder what is she doing now? Like she has a bomb apartment with her sis. She barely posts once a month and she does a half arsed job too. Her videos became so lame I can't watch another badly put together DIY. What do does she do outside of YT? Can she really live off ads especially since YT changed and are now allegedly paying less? I used to be a big fan. I just feel let down.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

SweetAndSalty wrote:I wonder what is she doing now? Like she has a bomb apartment with her sis. She barely posts once a month and she does a half arsed job too. Her videos became so lame I can't watch another badly put together DIY. What do does she do outside of YT? Can she really live off ads especially since YT changed and are now allegedly paying less? I used to be a big fan. I just feel let down.
I've been kinda wondering that too. She's always banked on being one of the more attractive gurus & since she was one of the first to hit the scene, she can coast on the sub base she's built up since then.

I like Andrea well enough but have always hated how half assed and sporadic her content has become....

But yeah she lives a pretty lavish lifestyle and is traveling constantly. I don't know where all the $$$$$$$$ comes from.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

^ Yeah I just don't know how she can afford a lavish lifestyle by uploading videos once every few months. I don't even know how she still has subscribers being that inconsistent with videos.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

SweetAndSalty wrote:I wonder what is she doing now? Like she has a bomb apartment with her sis. She barely posts once a month and she does a half arsed job too. Her videos became so lame I can't watch another badly put together DIY. What do does she do outside of YT? Can she really live off ads especially since YT changed and are now allegedly paying less? I used to be a big fan. I just feel let down.
I remember people claiming when Maker Studio first started, they convinced Andrea and some other bigger YTers to sign with them by giving them a small percentage of Maker Studio. IDK if I believe that. But if it's true then she likely made some money from the Disney deal, and it would explain her lifestyle.

IDK if it's true though.

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

Libra wrote:
I remember people claiming when Maker Studio first started, they convinced Andrea and some other bigger YTers to sign with them by giving them a small percentage of Maker Studio. IDK if I believe that. But if it's true then she likely made some money from the Disney deal, and it would explain her lifestyle.

IDK if it's true though.
What Disney deal?

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

SweetAndSalty wrote:
Libra wrote:

IDK if it's true though.
What Disney deal?
Sorry I'm just seeing this. Disney bought Maker's Studio for almost $700 million dollars. If they did really give Andrea a percentage to sign with them early on, then she made money from that deal.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

She posts so rarely nowadays and her videos are almost the same,especially the hairstyle ones.Other than that she seems like a fun person.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

misssusie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by misssusie »

how come she barely posts vids anymore?

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

It's been like this for a long time,she,sometimes,goes for months without posting anything.I guess she has another job or has made enough money that she doesn't need to post regularly anymore.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Maria-Janet726
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Andrea looking...not so great

Post by Maria-Janet726 »

:? :(

class
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by class »

Her last post was 2 months ago.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

She's riding her paycheck from her sponsored Garnier IG post I'm sure.

Not even a video just a series of pics, got a genuine lol from the sheer laziness of it.

I like Andrea but damn.

nella_21
Learner
Learner

Post by nella_21 »

I miss her

Return to “AndreasChoice”