ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

Post by truebooty »

Yeah so that Mac highlight looks like some Maybelline pressed powder basically. I can't even see it except for the heavy back of the hand swatch which looks like it separates and shows pores.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

I could seriously puke seeing mannys insta about her offering to send him one! NO WONDER she got 3 of them so she can buy her way into the cool kids table! She prolly emailed every YT'er with over 500k and asked them if she wanted her to give her one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

LessInspired wrote:@Sukitupbuttercup EXACTLY!

I've decided her subs must not know about Desi and crew. How can they and still give Nicole the time of day?! Desi makes Camel Face look like a foot. Both in personality and makeup/beauty application!
They don't. She's got a certain following now of people who just seem sort of sad and don't get out much. Not trying to be mean. Just people who never developed social skills either, so they are victims to her lies and they don't know any better.

(But there's a whole hell of a lot of them)

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Woohoo I finally got caught up! The GG site has *never* let me log in for some reason, and then Tapatalk wasn't working so I've been MIA for awhile. Thanks to everyone for keeping up with the thread! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

truebooty wrote:
LessInspired wrote:@Sukitupbuttercup EXACTLY!

I've decided her subs must not know about Desi and crew. How can they and still give Nicole the time of day?! Desi makes Camel Face look like a foot. Both in personality and makeup/beauty application!
They don't. She's got a certain following now of people who just seem sort of sad and don't get out much. Not trying to be mean. Just people who never developed social skills either, so they are victims to her lies and they don't know any better.

(But there's a whole hell of a lot of them)

I bet because I don't know about desi and her crew but I used to follow young wild and polished

smile!

NikNakDontBeWhack
Learner
Learner

Post by NikNakDontBeWhack »

Thank you so much YouTubers Snaps Central for compiling that 18 minute snap story. :tu: My SC was acting silly yesterday and I missed most of this. What is wrong with her?!! Is she medicated?? Should she be?? :?

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

I need to get a life if I don't have the mac highlighter...... Uh excuse me Nicole I have a new house and money in the bank so I think we know who has an actual life!!!!!! You need to grow up!!!! You secretly love all the bullshit you cause no matter what you say. You know exactly what you are doing ...... I see U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”