• Advertisement

Mr Burns, the Troll and the BadT News Hair - Part 19

Re: Mr Burns, the Troll and the BadT News Hair - Part 19

Postby jackieanne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:42 pm

and Kamel doesn't even sell hers, she just shoves it in her hoard! She is really pissing me off lately.

And, her complaining about helping her mom....I wanted to smack her.
jackieanne
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby tar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:59 pm

jackieanne wrote:and Kamel doesn't even sell hers, she just shoves it in her hoard! She is really pissing me off lately.

And, her complaining about helping her mom....I wanted to smack her.

The thing was she didn't even know what she had. (Smashbox brushes) :x

Complaining about helping her Mama after everything her mother has done for her.
It's disgusting. I think it's setting in that Mama will be moving in at some point soon
and she will have to straighten up somewhat. You know she's not going to like it.
No matter what she said earlier. :roll:
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby ohsnapp » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:43 pm

I just tried looking for an email address to send smash box a letter about this pig.
ohsnapp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby jackieanne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:04 pm

ohsnapp wrote:I just tried looking for an email address to send smash box a letter about this pig.
n

When she swatched all of the foundation, that they asked her to send back, I went on their website and filled out a CONTACT US area. I told them what she did and how she disgusts me and that they should google her name to see who they are sending things to, because she has a very long, extensive criminal record.
jackieanne
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Ilvpeytonm18 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 pm

You know what emotion I feel more than anything is just down right sad. I'm sad for her family! It really makes me so upset to see her neglect her kids and husband the way she does. I just don't get it!

Why in the hell would Smashbox send this pompus pig anything after the whole foundation disaster. Why would they want her to promote anything they have? It really blows my mind how she has a following still. I really want to ask her how she got on those PR list and how she continues to stay on them. I mean this 20 year old perfect skin look alike with the best style ever (NOT!!!!) must have some secret to maintain her PR hookup....and by God I wanna know what it is!!! Come on Crusty Camel tell us your secret. Hahahaha!!!
Ilvpeytonm18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby tar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Manny MUA got her on the PR list when they were still halfway decent friends.
News of her criminal activity had not surfaced at that time.
Once you are on the list, it is very hard to get someone off the list.

Tweets to some of the people who matter including a link to Nicole's criminal activity may work.
Remember that CHB wants all of these things discussed via PM or if you have been here long
enough In her PPT. Don't give Nicole the opportunity to know what you may be thinking of
doing.
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby niwasck » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:
This has been REALLY pissing me off lately with youtubers/beauty influencers in general. It's like these companies don't check to see who they're sending shit to - they're just names on a list. 90% of people I watch who get these entire collections keep 2 things and then end up selling the rest. How is that fair? The normal person has to go out and spend their hard earned money on the beauty shit they want. These people are getting it all sent to them for free, keeping what they want, AND making money off of it!

This! Do companies not do periodic checks on their PR lists?? The threshold of quality to get on some of these companies' PR lists seems pretty low. It really turns me off. When it's someone who has a criminal history, low-quality content, and the myriad other issues...it's infuriating. I hate seeing crooks get rewarded over and over.
niwasck
Learner
Learner

Postby Ilvpeytonm18 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Thanks Tar for letting me know this. I will absolutely keep this in mind.
Ilvpeytonm18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby nattydread » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 pm

budda83 wrote:Oops i stole from walmart again. Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Budda83...you are awesome!! You always get her best side.....
nattydread
Informer
Informer

Postby nattydread » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:48 pm

jackieanne wrote:
ohsnapp wrote:I just tried looking for an email address to send smash box a letter about this pig.
n

When she swatched all of the foundation, that they asked her to send back, I went on their website and filled out a CONTACT US area. I told them what she did and how she disgusts me and that they should google her name to see who they are sending things to, because she has a very long, extensive criminal record.

I did the same as Jackieanne but they never responded. Should be be saying something about her on the PR brands instagrams by tagging them and then that way other people see and will wise up about her?? Would that work??
nattydread
Informer
Informer

Postby CRBak3r » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Hey guys! I am another long time lurker but new poster.
There are a couple things lately that Nicole is doing that make my freaking blood boil. The first is her new piece of trash video & the fact that she is completely ignoring all of her subscribers! I posted (kindly to get a response) on her video, Instagram and Twitter about it and got radio silence. How do you just ignore that the people paying your bills are annoyed & trying to speak with you about it??
Also, these new snaps about poor Duke going blind. I know he is old & if he's in pain putting him down is the right move. But talking about him dying because he can't see. Is she really that freaking dumb?? She talks about how much she loves him but he can't even lay in her dungeon while she sits on her ass?? She doesn't love that poor dog.
CRBak3r
Lurker
Lurker

Postby tar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

:wel: CRBak3r :wel:
We are so happy to have you posting with us. :SS: :cheer: :nana:
It is very hard to get Kamel to respond to you if you are not positive. :oink:
Plus her little minions sometimes attract. :evil: :twisted:
We love all of our new posters in the last few days. :mmhmm:
I really think you have found your people here. :bkiss:
We will answer any questions you have and love to read any rants you have. :twit:

:confetti: :horny: :PB: :toss: :big<3: :toss: :PB: :horny: :w<3:
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby tar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 pm

CRBak3r wrote:Hey guys! I am another long time lurker but new poster.
There are a couple things lately that Nicole is doing that make my freaking blood boil. The first is her new piece of trash video & the fact that she is completely ignoring all of her subscribers! I posted (kindly to get a response) on her video, Instagram and Twitter about it and got radio silence. How do you just ignore that the people paying your bills are annoyed & trying to speak with you about it??
Also, these new snaps about poor Duke going blind. I know he is old & if he's in pain putting him down is the right move. But talking about him dying because he can't see. Is she really that freaking dumb?? She talks about how much she loves him but he can't even lay in her dungeon while she sits on her ass?? She doesn't love that poor dog.

Nicole doesn't love anyone but herself. She's gotten really bad about posting videos.
It seems even if you ask nicely, lately she's not responding to her SM very much at all.
It will only affect her if she starts to lose her PR. She keeps promising giveaways but
doesn't do them. Then she will do a bunch at one time. I will tell you that Kamel
does read every word that is written here. She knows that the video that she last
put out was horrible because she promised while crying that she would listen to her
subscribers. She still does what she wants when she wants and how she wants.
As far as Duke, she has actually said she was putting him down twice. There was
nothing wrong with him and I said that much before the vet saw Duke. No, she
doesn't love Duke. She only loves herself.

I love your avatar dog.
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby Laloca28 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:54 pm

My dog went blind before getting really sick due to diabetes. It pisses me off when she says that he may be put down soon. She said the same thing months ago! Yes, a dog will get depressed after losing his sight but may as well live as normal as possible.
I remember my grandmother and mother saying many times that my dog had to be put down because of that and I told them to shut up basically. So, Kamel really gets on my nerves by saying stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Laloca28 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Just reading a few comments on her last video. People actually think that YouTubers get paid sooo much?
Yes they do when they have hundreds of thousands views. Nicole gets on average 15k views per video. I have a YT channel. I have not posted in over a year but for some reason one video is getting thousands of views.

Today is the 12th day of the month and already have 48K views. According to AdSense I have made about $33 so far.

Just take that as an example. With her lack of being a constant uploader and the views she gets she's not making $550 a month according to socialBlade. That's not a way to earn money and support a family.

Maybe they get food stamps? And cash from the government every month (not including Tony's disability) and health insurance through the state of PA...

Did I go too far? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby CRBak3r » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:53 pm

tar wrote:
CRBak3r wrote:Hey guys! I am another long time lurker but new poster.

Nicole doesn't love anyone but herself. She's gotten really bad about posting videos.
It seems even if you ask nicely, lately she's not responding to her SM very much at all.
It will only affect her if she starts to lose her PR. She keeps promising giveaways but
doesn't do them. Then she will do a bunch at one time. I will tell you that Kamel
does read every word that is written here. She knows that the video that she last
put out was horrible because she promised while crying that she would listen to her
subscribers. She still does what she wants when she wants and how she wants.
As far as Duke, she has actually said she was putting him down twice. There was
nothing wrong with him and I said that much before the vet saw Duke. No, she
doesn't love Duke. She only loves herself.

I love your avatar dog.
Thanks, that's my baby Which is really how I don't understand her continuously talking about putting Duke down. It's not normal. She's such trash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
CRBak3r
Lurker
Lurker

Postby jackieanne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Now, I love my dogs as much as the next furmom. I've had dogs my entire life. I love them deeply and I grieve or them when they die. But, that bitch had the gall to say that she loves Duke as much as Tony and her kids!!!! That is absurd! That is so wrong. Nicole only loves Nicole.
jackieanne
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby tar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 pm

jackieanne wrote:Now, I love my dogs as much as the next furmom. I've had dogs my entire life. I love them deeply and I grieve or them when they die. But, that bitch had the gall to say that she loves Duke as much as Tony and her kids!!!! That is absurd! That is so wrong. Nicole only loves Nicole.

Kamelshit only loves herself.
This is the third time this year (maybe 4th) that she has seriously talked about putting Duke down.
I have always had dogs too. I knew from when I was little growing up that even the most loved
dogs dies or sometimes you have to make a decision to help euthanize them when they are in pain.
Just because a dog can't see, doesn't mean you have to euthanize him. Kamel is dumb as they come,
They can fix the house so that Duke will be more comfortable. What happened to him on the dog bed
with some nice blankets in the sun all day. They can watch him on the couch. He sleeps with them at
night. They take him outside to potty. He can survive being blind. Unless the vet says he is in pain.

However, no human I have ever met loves their dog as much as their child or husband.
Give me a break.
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby tar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 pm

CRBak3r wrote:
tar wrote:I love your avatar dog.
Thanks, that's my baby Which is really how I don't understand her continuously talking about putting Duke down. It's not normal. She's such trash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cute dog. No it's not normal for Kamel to talk about putting Duke down so much so seriously.
She has issues. (No Diagnosis)
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby Crazylady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 am

Hello Ladies
Well I did notice she didn't get the tart shape tape that they were sending to other youtubers I swear the last thing she claimed was pr was so odd and random! No one else got what she did....she is a liar so nothing would surprise me with this one....I was sooo annoyed when I saw she got those brushes we will only see them on snap and I know I'm her pea brain because Tati did a video on the brushes she doesn't need too!!!!! She has no idea what to even do with brushes she is a ungrateful bitch complaining they didn't do a e 40 like the one from sigma wtf Pr is such a waste on her everyone else seems to be able to show it in a video one way or another this one shows it on snap and may take a pic for Instagram and then it goes into the black hole.....she has a youtube channel and that's what the pr is for unless you only do Instagram or a blog who ever is keeping track of the bullshit that comes out of this witches mouth she is suppose to film today even tho she said she was going to paint with Terra....I wish these companies would see what a waste sending pr to this woman!
Crazylady
Learner
Learner

Postby budda83 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 am

I get gratis for my job. I collect it then divide it for my neice sisters and dad and husband. My kid is too young for makeup so i give her bath bombs. I keep what i actually use.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby budda83 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:16 am

Camel on the other hand. Hoards for her and her only. What a selfish bitch

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby budda83 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:22 am

This filter looks good on everyone....except this bitch. Her black souless heart makes her face look like she got beat with an ugly stick. Bitch stop doing youtube ans get a fucking job...oh wait you have a criminal record. ImageImage

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby tar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 am

budda ... I just can't say enough times that your screenshots give us life here.

budda did you notice on the Smashbox ferrule that Kamel seemed confused as to why
they were shaped that way on some of the larger brushes?
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby tar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:27 am

budda83 wrote:I get gratis for my job. I collect it then divide it for my neice sisters and dad and husband. My kid is too young for makeup so i give her bath bombs. I keep what i actually use.

budda83 wrote:Camel on the other hand. Hoards for her and her only. What a selfish bitch

I know that she says Emma hates makeup. However Emma should get used to a light moisturizer and
sunscreen. I bet Emma might wear some lipstick and other things if Kamel would share. Just make
a basket of nude things and give them to Emma. Then leave her alone.
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Young, Wild and Polished
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge