KathleenLies--Part 7

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLies--Part 7

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

The first KL Polish Reveal :roll: South Peach aka OPI I'm Getting A Tan-gerine :roll:

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:The first KL Polish Reveal :roll: South Peach aka OPI I'm Getting A Tan-gerine :roll:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBkfgohUAAQzjL0?format=jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DBkfgohUAAQzjL0</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cdn. ... gerine.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s3</span><span>-</span><span>us</span><span>-</span><span>west</span><span>-</span><span>2</span><span>.</span><span>amazonaws</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>cosmeticsanctuary</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wp</span><span>-</span><span>content</span><span>/</span><span>uploads</span><span>/</span><span>2016</span><span>/</span><span>05</span><span>/</span><span>OPI</span><span>-</span><span>Retro</span><span>-</span><span>Summer</span><span>-</span><span>2016</span><span>-</span><span>Im</span><span>-</span><span>Getting</span><span>-</span><span>A</span><span>-</span><span>Tangerine</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Ohhhh my. Well, at least her mouth is closed/

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Annaj001 wrote:
Ohhhh my. Well, at least her mouth is closed/
Apparently "big sis" was on set 'styling' her outfits. No wonder, it looks tacky & cheap! :? :rofl: :roll:

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

In her latest video about Catrice... she has one powder where she goes something like "This is one that I first really didn't like but then grew to reaaally like... I haven't used this YET..." .... what ?! :?

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:The first KL Polish Reveal :roll: South Peach aka OPI I'm Getting A Tan-gerine :roll:

Wow! I really want to know how she makes herself look SO different in her videos.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

ClareKnowsNothing wrote:In her latest video about Catrice... she has one powder where she goes something like "This is one that I first really didn't like but then grew to reaaally like... I haven't used this YET..." .... what ?! :?
she was talking about the waterproof aspect of the powder...she hasn't tested if it is indeed waterproof..

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

ohhhh... whoops.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Justalkin wrote:Anyone think she's gonna end up falling off the youtube train as fast as she rose up? She seems to be popular but it looks like her "moment" is fading soon.
I woulllddd say yes if it were ANYONE but her. Kathleen is definitely boring and lacks creativity, and has some SERIOUS issues to work on with herself (we all do, girl) but one thing she is NOT is doused in YT drama, or bitchiness. She seems pretty genuine when it comes to her attitude, and I think that's her saving grace.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

musika1218 wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBkfgohUAAQzjL0?format=jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DBkfgohUAAQzjL0</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cdn. ... gerine.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s3</span><span>-</span><span>us</span><span>-</span><span>west</span><span>-</span><span>2</span><span>.</span><span>amazonaws</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>cosmeticsanctuary</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wp</span><span>-</span><span>content</span><span>/</span><span>uploads</span><span>/</span><span>2016</span><span>/</span><span>05</span><span>/</span><span>OPI</span><span>-</span><span>Retro</span><span>-</span><span>Summer</span><span>-</span><span>2016</span><span>-</span><span>Im</span><span>-</span><span>Getting</span><span>-</span><span>A</span><span>-</span><span>Tangerine</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]
Wow! I really want to know how she makes herself look SO different in her videos.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Her face looks really off, and not for the better. It looks like her nose was inkered with, but it ended up looking kinda of smushed, and her lips look fuller and have more of a upturned pout.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another boring AF video-- so many people already did the Pretty Vulgar first impressions and I really could care less what Kat has to say- I bet everything is either "her favorite" or "I think I got a bad one" ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Geminigirl1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Geminigirl1993 »

Why are all these summer KL polish photos of kat photoshopped to the gods??? Idk what this girl really looks like lol she looks dif in photos/videos she takes vs what other people take of her

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Geminigirl1993 wrote:Why are all these summer KL polish photos of kat photoshopped to the gods??? Idk what this girl really looks like lol she looks dif in photos/videos she takes vs what other people take of her
I know she looks so awkward in photos. It's obvious she knows her angles; at home, in her room, with lights, camera settings, etc. IRL she looks bad.. :? :? :? :o

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Ok just watched the Pretty Vulgar review...

GOOD GOD THIS GIRL CAN TALK. She spent like 4 minutes explaining the foundation and complaining about its texture. Too moussey. Oh, you think!!??

Also I LOL'd so hard when she came back for the check in and all she had done was take a nap :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Did anyone else notice that Kathleen was constantly contradicting herself throughout the video? Her explanations were like this:

"I don't know how I feel about this foundation"
"I really like this foundation"

"It just sits on top of the skin"
"It looks natural"

Those weren't her exact words, but you get the idea. Her opinions weren't matching up. Also, when she tried the primer and mascara, she said she didn't like it because it was too clumpy, but later on she says she liked the clumpy products since it gave a dramatic look. She kept contradicting herself and it makes no sense.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

If she says, "don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna lie" one more time, I may drive to FL and shank a bitch.
That Girl!

Geminigirl1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Geminigirl1993 »

123xyz wrote:Did anyone else notice that Kathleen was constantly contradicting herself throughout the video? Her explanations were like this:

"It looks natural"

Those weren't her exact words, but you get the idea. Her opinions weren't matching up. Also, when she tried the primer and mascara, she said she didn't like it because it was too clumpy, but later on she says she liked the clumpy products since it gave a dramatic look. She kept contradicting herself and it makes no sense.
Classic kathleen! I didn't watch it but i'm sure it was edited into 20 little pieces to string those sentences into that

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

123xyz wrote:Did anyone else notice that Kathleen was constantly contradicting herself throughout the video? Her explanations were like this:

"It looks natural"

Yes, this is always how she reviews everything! She'll complain about it and then say she likes the exact same things she complained about. Her reviews are useless.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"It looks natural"

I really don't get how her millions of minions aren't seeing this as well? Or the PR people, she sucks! :? :? :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OK so nothing special or new again. I literally own all 6 colors from OPI (peach, green, red) ORLY (hot pink) JULIE G (bright blue, sparkly teal) nothing new. She just copies colors and renames them... :roll:

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Ohhhh. NOT a fan of how the collection looks as a whole. I mean, they are summer colors but that emerald color one throws it off.

Return to “KathleenLights”