Twonky Greedy for PR Whispersingbrook (Part 15)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Twonky Greedy for PR Whispersingbrook (Part 15)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue here! :tu:

Yesterday
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Twonky Greedy for PR Whispersingbrook (Part 15)

Post by Yesterday »

You come up with a great one! Greedy for PR :rofl: <3

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Veerrrryyyyy accurate thread name! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

:w<3:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Great thread title!

Thanks for posting the Lisa Blandino receipt, BeautyTruthSleuth.I'm not sure if that is the real tea because we know that Lisa is not that reliable of a source. Not to mention that she is biased because she is Jerrod's sister and legit obsessed with John Kuckian.

That being said, I think there is some truth to what Lisa said. It really annoys me how all of the drama channels are claiming that Tatty spilled the tea... but they all failed to realize that Tater Tot did not tell us what Jerrod said to her. :roll:

I agree that Thoti doesn't really fit ABH's aesthetic. These brands do strategic PR and not everyone can be added to the list.

Salti was just greedy and entitled AF. So that's why she included ABH in her anti-haul. I'm sure Thoti thought that they would add her to the PR list if she was whineen like Manny "If Only I Could Get On That F*cking PR List" MUA. :roll:

Kizashi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kizashi »

Thanks a lot for appreciating and liking my long post about Tatty's new car - and I'm really happy that some of you (bvajne, thanks!) feel the same way as I do as a car lover.

By the way, what was her old one? Would love to trash that one as well - and may as well start right now by saying how stupid one must be to deliberately buy a car with a white leather interior and then go on constantly complaining about said interior that it is so easy to stain and hard to clean? Well, guess what - it IS white leather, and it is just the way it is supposed to be. You don't touch it with foundation-stained hands and expect everything to be fine - it simply spells stupid. Just the same as buying a roadster and then whining about not being able to fit two suitcases and your baby's 3-in-1 travel system in.

And, to be honest, you generally don't want to touch pretty much anything with foundation-stained hands, because most foundations have some oils in them which are almost impossible to wash off - and even those that claim to have no oils in them aren't much better.
English is not my first language, so please have a good laugh if I accidentally say something stupid.

bvajne
Talker
Talker

Post by bvajne »

Great thread name!
English is not my first language

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

ahahahaha, nbody recognized the princess lmao :tu:

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

karmatica wrote:Great thread title!

Thanks for posting the Lisa Blandino receipt, BeautyTruthSleuth.I'm not sure if that is the real tea because we know that Lisa is not that reliable of a source. Not to mention that she is biased because she is Jerrod's sister and legit obsessed with John Kuckian.

That being said, I think there is some truth to what Lisa said. It really annoys me how all of the drama channels are claiming that Tatty spilled the tea... but they all failed to realize that Tater Tot did not tell us what Jerrod said to her. :roll:

I agree that Thoti doesn't really fit ABH's aesthetic. These brands do strategic PR and not everyone can be added to the list.

Salti was just greedy and entitled AF. So that's why she included ABH in her anti-haul. I'm sure Thoti thought that they would add her to the PR list if she was whineen like Manny "If Only I Could Get On That F*cking PR List" MUA. :roll:
Re gossip channels—that really irks me! They take what she said as gospel and don’t question it at all, despite—as someone here pointed out—the fact that she continued to use TF after that “incident” and only denounced them after Jeffree did, which was months later. Why do these channels think she’s so believable and trustworthy?? Whatever happened to critical thinking!? They’re just trying to suck up to her for whatever reason.

And everyone in the comments (at least HFTT) is saying that she’s believable because she was so vague about it. If she had given details they would have found her harder to believe. What!? Lol in what world does that make sense? Image

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Old lady here, what is meant by twonky, or thoti? Thanks :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

did she do that weird video yet where she is supposed to whisper or something close to the mic? :? :roll: :rofl:

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Some of her dumb minions have been begging her for an ASMR video. They like the way she loudly taps her makeup brushes onto her handheld mirror :? And they want a video with the sound of everything. I don’t get it and the brush taps are annoying AF.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Italia739 wrote:Some of her dumb minions have been begging her for an ASMR video. They like the way she loudly taps her makeup brushes onto her handheld mirror :? And they want a video with the sound of everything. I don’t get it and the brush taps are annoying AF.
maybe she should then hundreds of thousands will UNSUB! :tu: :rofl:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Phil3 wrote:Old lady here, what is meant by twonky, or thoti? Thanks :rofl:
They're both based on slang terms and they're played out to incorporate Tatty's name in it.

Twonky = wonky, which means "weird," "whacky," "messed up" or "doesn't work"

Thoti = THOT, which stands for "That Ho Over There"

:tu:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
karmatica wrote:Great thread title!

Re gossip channels—that really irks me! They take what she said as gospel and don’t question it at all, despite—as someone here pointed out—the fact that she continued to use TF after that “incident” and only denounced them after Jeffree did, which was months later. Why do these channels think she’s so believable and trustworthy?? Whatever happened to critical thinking!? They’re just trying to suck up to her for whatever reason.

And everyone in the comments (at least HFTT) is saying that she’s believable because she was so vague about it. If she had given details they would have found her harder to believe. What!? Lol in what world does that make sense?

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded part. I also don't understand why everyone is like "Thoti is so honest/believable and she spilled the tea on Jerrod"... when she described everything except what he actually told her? :roll:

It bears repeating that Twonky forgot that she originally raved about the Nikkie x Too Faced palette to suck up before she officially denounced TF.

Lots of people called Tater Tot out for that when she officially announced she was no longer supporting Too Faced. Lames eventually disabled comments for said video.

Moreover, Tatty ~*coincidentally*~ stopped supporting Too Faced when JS inserted himself in the Tarte vs. TF drama.... Then it quickly spiraled into the J vs. Too Faced vs. Nikkie saga.

People are seriously saying that in the comments that they believe her because she was vague?! I agree that it makes no sense whatsoever. :?

The only reason why Tat wants to be close to Joffree is because she needs his fame/following, money and connections. She needed a boost of young blood, but I don't think it helped her much at all.

Again, I wouldn't be surprised if J* is helping Tatty with her upcoming cosmetics line like he did with the other Plastics. I've been clocking that tea for months.
Last edited by karmatica on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

BerryStrawberry
Talker
Talker

Post by BerryStrawberry »

I just want her to wash her goddamn hair. Tati, if you're reading this, please.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

She's probably too embarrassed to actually tell what Jerrod said to her. It must have been pretty bad. :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Stop trying to make shoulder highlighteen happen!! Just NO

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beached_up wrote:She's probably too embarrassed to actually tell what Jerrod said to her. It must have been pretty bad. :rofl:
Lol exactly (if she’s telling the truth—I still don’t totally believe her lol). But at this point she’s had plenty of time to think up something fantastical so we’ll probably never really know.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
beached_up wrote:She's probably too embarrassed to actually tell what Jerrod said to her. It must have been pretty bad. :rofl:
Lol exactly (if she’s telling the truth—I still don’t totally believe her lol). But at this point she’s had plenty of time to think up something fantastical so we’ll probably never really know.

He probably side eyed her and asked who sent her the invite! :o :tu: :rofl:

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”