Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

chateautoro
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SnobLifeGuru/Baby T - Part 6

Post by chateautoro »

So basically, the purpose of today's video was to repromote her WTF vidos, she just disguised it as "January favorites." I see...

I really, really wish she'd stop saying that even her man child, James, likes a product....like that's supposed to give a product more credibility?! I dunno, if she feels the need to include James into her yt world, she should do it in the form of vlogging. His repeat appearances in beauty videos just make me so so embarrassed for him and i start to dislike her more and more. It just becomes so apparent how lopsided their relationship is...

LipglossInMyVeins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LipglossInMyVeins »

cherryplum wrote:So basically, the purpose of today's video was to repromote her WTF vidos, she just disguised it as "January favorites." I see...
THIS.
I felt like I have heard everything she said in this video from her before. The fact that she uses the same phrases over and over only amplified that.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

her "pandering" routine was so pointless..she made an exact copy of that video a few months ago. recycling much? no one wants to see you put a bunch of creams on your face or even worse..in the bathtub.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

''This line is for people that just have it all and are looking for something to throw their money at...Anyway I bought the blush-''
Okay Tati, honestly no one is sending you to buy a $175 blush. Of course it's nothing special. It's just a blush.
''I also got talked into buying this'' Huh...

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I don't know about you guys, but I personally find shopping for high end items to almost be a little... overwhelming? The fact that she's a regular at Neiman Marcus and eats there like it's her workplace cafeteria kind of weirds me out. We have beautiful malls and plazas in Aventura and Boca Raton and I like going to them occasionally, but if I did it over and over and over it would ruin the mood for me and I'd be bored.

The constant pampering and shopping and eating and pampering and shopping and eating would make me SO GODDAMNED BORED.

She at least goes to events and such, but still...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Her legs gross me out. Also her "too calm" voice is freaky. Like she's really a serial killer or something. Too calm! :?

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

larrie wrote:her "pandering" routine was so pointless..she made an exact copy of that video a few months ago. recycling much? no one wants to see you put a bunch of creams on your face or even worse..in the bathtub.
I though the same thing. She just made one of these. It was all Birchbox crap too. Before she came out with her LOC collab but now it's even more obvious she was shilling for them even then. But it was 4,000 products and just unnecessary and she looked a mess.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

This is a little off-topic but it's been discussed before - also, Tati mentions it a lot too -- Returns. It usually sparks some discussion/debate/argument here but she mentioned it again in her last WTF and it made me want to come here and say something.

I think people should feel OK returning product occasionally if it genuinely doesn't work for them. People shouldn't be constantly buying/returning. SHE should not ever be returning products. She gets so much sent to her for free AND purchases it for her 'job'. In most cases she has no intent of buying it to add to her collection in terms of regular use or replacing other items she has. It's wanting to try something new out of curiosity but not wanting to pay for it.

She has 500 blushes and bought that one specifically because of its price tag, specifically for this click-baity series, for her channel, to make money. It's not like she has one or two and decided to add one to her collection, tried something new, genuinely hated it, and returned it to find something else, especially given the price.

What she does would be like us going and buying new lipsticks/eyeshadows to try a new look every time we had a job interview or big date or special occasion, knowing we don't really need or want to keep it, we're just curious. Just get the one use out of it then return it because why waste money? It's not really ok and I feel like at some point is kind of akin to some level of stealing.

She's so entitled I can't.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

"I have really high standards in everything"

mhm sure :tu:

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

she finally admitted it in todays video "high standards for everything" which can be interpreted in a lot of ways. Then let go of drugstore anything as I am sure it is against your high standards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locket8
Informer
Informer

Post by Locket8 »

Her January favorites were so blah. I dont believe that $55 Lip balm is doing anything for her lips. And no her lips don't look plumber lately. Why are her minions lying?

blacksmaug
Talker
Talker

Post by blacksmaug »

I can't believe no one has commented about the whole "I'd makeout with me" line in her January favorites. Goodbye Horses totally popped into my head after that line.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

blacksmaug wrote:I can't believe no one has commented about the whole "I'd makeout with me" line in her January favorites. Goodbye Horses totally popped into my head after that line.
I clicked out after too face palette damn let me go back and finish watching

BlendYourShadow
Learner
Learner

Post by BlendYourShadow »

RoseHammer wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I personally find shopping for high end items to almost be a little... overwhelming? The fact that she's a regular at Neiman Marcus and eats there like it's her workplace cafeteria kind of weirds me out. We have beautiful malls and plazas in Aventura and Boca Raton and I like going to them occasionally, but if I did it over and over and over it would ruin the mood for me and I'd be bored.

The constant pampering and shopping and eating and pampering and shopping and eating would make me SO GODDAMNED BORED.

She at least goes to events and such, but still...
I agree. I don't have a huge problem with anxiety but even Sephora makes me anxious. I feel like I can't breathe in there.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I know it's been a few threads, but the title of Tati's is so ACCURATE, there is no way to confuse who it's referring to. She is an absolute snob and confirming it with "I have really high standards in everything" does not make her likable at all.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ColdOne wrote:I know it's been a few threads, but the title of Tati's is so ACCURATE, there is no way to confuse who it's referring to. She is an absolute snob and confirming it with "I have really high standards in everything" does not make her likable at all.

It's good to have standards but it's also good to be realistic. You review makeup. Sometimes you have to adjust your standards to the brand/product.

I just looked up how to say Guerlain and now I see why some of you get perturbed by her pronunciation. But I've heard others pronounce it his she does. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the SA's dong say it right either. As a snobby beauty vlogger and should look up the correct pronunciation.

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

Anyone else notice how in her january favs her gold serum is like half way used already. She just got in January Lol her "skin" sure loved it.

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

cephues wrote:Anyone else notice how in her january favs her gold serum is like half way used already. She just got in January Lol her "skin" sure loved it.
Omg yes. I thought the same thing! How the hell did she go through that much, is she bathing in it? Lol

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

Tati: "I have high standards with everything"
Me: *looks at James*
Me: Image

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”