Post by tryburch »

I love the idea of Baby T in the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

glamlifeguru/Tati - Part 4

Post by tryburch »

nina84 wrote:I was rewatching her Gucci Hot or Not. It was seriously so bizarre how she pointed out that the sponge tip applicators were not like the 'drugstore ones'. Tati, oh my God, they're sponges. And I feel she just tried to make up for it by saying that the liner wasn't that special and her drugstore ones were better.

We all know that when you buy stuff with a price like Gucci's, you're mainly doing it for the name. What do you expect from a liner, after all? I mean it would be one thing if she said it was bad and explained why, but if she is just going to take all her luxury stuff and say ''well, it's nice but there's other liners that I have that are the same'' Of course, what do you expect a liner to even do? Do you think it's going to knit you sweaters just because it costed a lot of money?
I thought she liked the Gucci bronzer and the lip liner I can't remember if she got a lipstick or not but I thought she really liked the Gucci items. The top youtuber for all luxury is Raeviewer I dont know if anyone watches her I love her content it is ALL luxury she says she gets rude comments if she even attempts to do drugstore. She
found her niche and sticks with it

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: glamlifeguru/Tati - Part 4

Post by Youtubeallday »

New thread please? I also love the idea of having Baby T in the title. SnobLifeGuru/Baby T

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:
lillemy01 wrote:I think we should show a little respect about her grief. We dont know what actually is going on in her head and how she really has it mentaly. Dont get me wrong I love talking trash about what they upload and anything to do with a video,but her mental state is sort of of limits for me. I also strugle with things nobody sees and it is not easy... just my thoughts I believe that she may be going trough some rough times and that there is more to the story then we see on camera.
I have no idea what you are referring to she hasn't mentioned anything traumatic she actually doesn't really talk about stuff like that in her videos and I wouldn't even press her to find out so to show her any respect I don't know what your comment is referring to. remember this is a trash thread so people are going to pretty much say what they want to say regardless of whether or not we agree with their opinion.

thank you mshighfemme. I was confused myself and had to go back to read the posts. I said Tati was whining and I'll say it again- she was WHINING. I don't watch these people's videos to hear them whine about how this time of year is hard. My dad died Sept 2012- right before TWO major holidays. Yet here I am moving on with life. Tati is the woman that made a video of herself crying about her pregnant friend not being able to fly to be at her wedding FFS, so she decided to cancel the wedding because ONE person couldn't be there. In the recent video she was whining and saying a lot of nothing about this time of year being hard. Sorry this time of year is hard for her for some unknown reason but I don't wanna hear her moan and groan. I love thanksgiving and Christmas. She needs to look at the bigger picture.

If you don't wanna discuss something then don't. If you know what she's grieving over then do share. Otherwise she didn't mention anything.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

anonymousperson wrote:I actually kinda like the wtf videos. As she gains more viewers, it seems reasonable to review a bigger section of items from different price ranges. Not many youtubers do reviews for really lux makeup and I think there is a market in that. I don't know why poor people try so hard to villainize everyone who isn't poor and just want to spend their money. With that said I find her "omg this is so expensive I can't believe this is so expensive who buys this stuff lets all hope that it fails"act annoying. If she wants to review high end makeup, she should just do it properly.

Meh. Poor people. LOL. What do you consider poor?

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

She mentioned it again in today's video, she's having a hard time so cut hair. I think that's three videos in a row. I am no mind reader therefore either say what is on your mind or don't mention it.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:She mentioned it again in today's video, she's having a hard time so cut hair. I think that's three videos in a row. I am no mind reader therefore either say what is on your mind or don't mention it.

"Life is a roller coaster." Alrighty then. I wasn't sure if she liked her shorter hair or wished she didn't cut it because she did it due to emotions at that time. At any rate, she can always put in her extensions. I think her hair looks nice at the new length.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”