XSparkage

ItsLaura
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage

Post by ItsLaura »

hustle rose~ wrote:^Cleaning her pigsty and changing diapers.
While she naps.

roselee
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by roselee »

Intern= nanny/maid

Breastfeeding will not last because it's hard work.
Cloth diapering will not last because it's hard work.
Keeping the nursery clean/sanitary won't last...hard work.(well for Leesha anyway)

Bring the sister in to be the nanny/maid "intern" and she can continue to be the lazy ass she is.
Why does her family keep enabling this behavior?

Let's be real, I guarantee she bought a box load of cloth diapers because they were "omgg so CUUTEE!" I laughed when she mentioned the environment. Suree.

I said it before, you think she's complaining now LOL. Ohhh just wait.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What....how? I haven't caught up on videos in a couple days lol. Guess I'm going to have to go watch....

If anything, I doubt breastfeeding is going to last because that's the hardest of them all lol. And her sister can't really help with that unless she plans to mostly pump, which is also hard. Well I mean it was hard for me cause I had to do it while I was at work, but Leesha will say it's the hardest thing ever and quit. Or maybe she just won't mention it because she knows how much shit she'll get for it lmao

luckycharms
Talker
Talker

Post by luckycharms »

Ugh, count me in as another one who will probably stop watching when this baby is born. (I'm waiting for the "My Mom LOVES watching Leia and Violet, so that's where they are" speech.) Then this bs with her sister "internshipping." (Isn't it "interning"?) I agree with the rest of you that the sister is just there for diaper duty and any other grunt work.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Oh and there we have it! Her sister is 'interning' for her!
And she's gonna put it on the internet so that her school can see how bs that internship is LMAO
This girl is such a fucking idiot, he's playing adult and she doesn't even have her ducks in a row. PATHETIC.
Her poor sister isn't gonna learn shit from the internship (and for PR an internship is very very important, come on girl wake the fuck up and do something else) and Leesha will ONCE MORE get 'help' from her family because she can't fucking her shit together.

Devina
Learner
Learner

Post by Devina »

I hope she at least did the paperwork right. I mean, you can just say "I'm gonna have an intern now!" and BAM, she's an intern. There is a shit load of paperwork you must submit to the school to be an accredited internship. I hope she doesn't end up screwing over her sister...

namaste
Debater
Debater

Post by namaste »

Yeah, I'm in advertising and my school would laugh in my face if I told them that for my internship I wanted to help my sister make youtube videos. There's no way in hell that would fly hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love how she orders expensive frames for the prints she ordered instead of getting them printed in a normal size. Christ, it's like any excuse to buy more stuff with this girl.

Solkatt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Solkatt »

Pauld made homecooked dinner!! Aaand on top of that took a salad for lunch, not Leesha, but he probably tried to convince her cuz` she seemed kinda grumpy over it. I`m so geniunely happy, a step in right direction, good Paul! :D :D

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

Chlorophyll wrote:
Solkatt wrote:Leesha`s eating habits REALLY worries me!
It`s one thing if she ate all that crap and it just affected her, but she has a baby to take care of and have the responsibility to be in good condition! I think she would be much happier if she started excercise at least a little bit and cut off all the junk food. It seriously pisses me off!
I sincerely hope they chance they eating habits when the baby arrives, but I doubt it. Why doesn`t Paul do something to stop it instead of just go along with it? Gaah :x
They're spoiled children themselves and they thought it would be a good idea to reproduce. :roll:
And it was technically an accident. Nothing wrong with an 'accident' child of course! But Leesha said in one of her vids that the reason she got pregnant was because she was lazy with her birth control pills and didn't take them properly... I mean come on... too lazy to take one tiny tablet a day? My brother takes 12 and he's only sixteen, lazy Mum!!

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

BebeSwan wrote:Sounds like Kramer's intern on Seinfeld ("a man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken") lol!
HAHAHAHH I love that ep, FOR KRAY-MERICA!!

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Lol the Dean from NYU caught on and took the intern off Kramerica Industries

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”