Bloated and breakouts sounds like a normal female who gets a period every month

d4865
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

Post by d4865 »

Do you think she gets jealous seeing YouTubers like Shannon getting all these opportunities?

Whitefox boutique collab - Shani, Shannon
Gerard Cosmetics - Shannon
Colourpop collab - Shannon
Own makeup line - Shannon

Chloe travelling the world and getting out and doing things.

Where as boring old LazyLoz just sits on Snapchat moaning all day...

I can see people like Shani, Chloe Morello and Shannon all surpassing Lauren...

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

d4865 wrote:Do you think she gets jealous seeing YouTubers like Shannon getting all these opportunities?

Whitefox boutique collab - Shani, Shannon
Gerard Cosmetics - Shannon
Colourpop collab - Shannon
Own makeup line - Shannon

Chloe travelling the world and getting out and doing things.

Where as boring old LazyLoz just sits on Snapchat moaning all day...

I can see people like Shani, Chloe Morello and Shannon all surpassing Lauren...
Probably not since these collabs require effort and well actual work which miss Lazy is definitely allergic to. Also multiple times her fans would ask her why she's never at any PR trip or doing any collabs and she says it's because she turns down those opportunities and is working on something. What exactly is she working on !?!? its been 3-4 years since she's been saying that and there is no proof she's working on anything. I'm sure some of you on GG remember her saying she's working on a big project. Also I find it unbelievable that she gets invited to trips and to do promo work and collabs and she says no. There is no way she gets all these opportunities and refuses all of them. The only simple explanation is that she actually isn't acknowledged by any big sponsors and she is quite irrelevant.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Even in Perth there's a social scene. It's small, but you don't see her working with Claremont Quarter for example or Westfield.

No, she just sits at home in her pjs talking to Snapchat in a one way conversation. That way she avoids anyone telling her the truth.

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

Ignorant Lozzy, clearly she doesn't know that just because she's buying packaged vegan food and treats doesn't mean it's necessarily healthy. Where does she think the calories go once she gorges on all the biscuits and ice cream? She's so clueless.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

She's so obsessed with her looks it's draining!

And her subtly bagging out other people for what they have on their Instagram or whatever? Just coz your only interests are Meeeee Meeeee and Reesey Peesey doesn't mean other people can't post about beauty and things they like?!

Plus her saying she has no time now with being in a relationship to focus on social media?! ITS YOUR FUCKING "JOB" not that you hardly work anyway and have so much free time while Reesey is at work?! Like what the actual fuck. She shits me

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I also don't think she got asked to be a bridesmaid at the other Lauren's wedding? The one she posted about getting ideas for the wedding plus the one she took to haymen island.

Maybe she didn't want to post about it? But the other girls have sooooo

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

So lauren hates seeing meat at the grocery store and was traumatized that meat was placed next to the vegan options in the store but yet she eats thing like "meatless chicken schnitzel" and today she posted about her vegan pulled "pork" nachos. i just find that so weird. I am vegetarian myself and don't eat things like "meatless" chicken, beef, etc. She says she became vegetarian because she hated the taste of meat and wasn't a fan among other reasons. But if you hate the taste why buy and consume products that are vegan/vegetarian that "taste" like actual meat. I've honestly just never understood that. I have always found her to be such a hypocrite and just so ignorant.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

lurking10 wrote:She's so obsessed with her looks it's draining!

And her subtly bagging out other people for what they have on their Instagram or whatever? Just coz your only interests are Meeeee Meeeee and Reesey Peesey doesn't mean other people can't post about beauty and things they like?!

Plus her saying she has no time now with being in a relationship to focus on social media?! ITS YOUR FUCKING "JOB" not that you hardly work anyway and have so much free time while Reesey is at work?! Like what the actual fuck. She shits me
YESSSS you took the words out of my mouth. Also I would genuinely like to know what she actually does in a day. She literally does nothing and still gets paid somehow. Also her asking people on instagram about what she should post on her feed is comical. She is obviously so insecure that other gurus have better feeds than her and had to ask her subbies to basically reassure her that she's amazing and creative and interesting. I'm sure when her subs said that they like her instagram feed, although i don't understand why since she's so boring, she felt a sense of relief because she won't have to put in actual work and change it up. Seriously though, if you scroll through the first 10 rows on her instagram page its basically all selfies and hair posts. How on earth can anyone enjoy that!?! not to mention her face is so bland and makes it 100 times worse.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

She has no interest in makeup/beauty. All the free stuff she has sent, she never uses or shows any interest in.

And her Snapchat about her freckles. There's no point in having them lasered off as they will come back.

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

I'm got to the point that when I see her expressionless face on Snapchat I just close it completely... she has no energy, no life in her eyes... she always starts her snaps with this bland boring expression like zzzzzzzzzzzz boooriiing
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

Lizzy92
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizzy92 »

I'm not sure Lauren understands that just because something is vegan/dairy free/gluten free doesn't mean it's healthy? She's preaching trying to be healthy while eating (dairy/gluten/whatever free) Tim tams, ice cream, brownies etc etc every night? No wonder she struggles with break outs.

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

So she's run out of things to complain about with her own health and has now started on her dog. Münchausen syndrome anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

It is very painful to remove claw's it is like taking off our fingertips. Talk to your vet you idiot.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

What did you guys think of her latest video of all these hacks? I doubt she even does any of them she is so boring she never post any videos that are interesting and her background is always that stupid ugly plain white . Why doesn't she vlog with friends or do the boyfriend tag or something ?? Sheesh :roll:

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

She is honestly so draining, I don't understand how anyone could stand to be around her. Imagine being Reece and knowing you have to come home to that boring, whiny mess every night. He would be driving home wondering what new thing she has managed to find to complain about that day and be bracing himself. No wonder she hardly sees her friends anymore, who would want to hang around her?

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

To be honest if she actually did spend more time with friends and went out and did things she might be much more relaxed. Guys won't stand up for that whiny shit so it's just a matter of time if he's even going to stick around.
Even if she is too "famous" for her area then she probably has enough money to take some of her girlfriends and go on a trip or something out of the country. Being at home is fine and all but if you don't get out once in a while you just become a straight up hermit Lol

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

She is beyond boring, I preferred when she was a club rat.

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

Can she stop subjecting us to these fingers in every snapchat? K thanks bye

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper