Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

_longtimelurker_123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

Post by _longtimelurker_123 »

I was watching her live stream and called her out a few times about being such a bitch and I mentioned the GG thread. She got all pissy then ended the live stream after calling out my comments a few times. I knew she'd go on a Twitter rant. Sure enough, she did. And I ended up tweeting her an ass kissing tweet just to see if she'd acknowledge it and of course she did. Talked about "keyboard courage" and what not lol. I just think it's hilarious that I called her out on her Instagram live and she freaked, but I kiss her ass on Twitter and suddenly I'm a God. She is SO flaky and it just proves how much she needs attention from others. I was the same person calling her out on her shit and then kissing her ass and she didn't even know it. I hate this bitch.

Sweetsweeteffinflop
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetsweeteffinflop »

Yeah "keyboard courage" as if I would be nice to her if I ever met her offline? No she's a total cow. You treat others the way you want to be treated. Marissa treats absolutely everyone like her personal doormat. ESPECIALLY Noah and her grandparents. Her friends were cleaning her closet while she was drinking wine and barking orders. If my friend told me I wasn't allowed to pick up my phone and then blocked me from it I would lose my fucking mind. Ugh she just makes me so angry and yes Marissa that anger goes past my keyboard... so kindly get off your high horse and fuck off.

Post by Guest »

bubbakitty wrote:LMAO oh my god this bitch is backshit lost her fucking mind!!!! That live stream was painful to watch I left so quick. When she was saying people don't know her life, this is a safe fun space, people have no life hating on her, etc.... ummm Marissa, can you not hear the bitch tone exuding not only from your voice but your fucking face? YOU ARE A FUCKING C-NT SHE IS THE MOST DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. After that live stream I lost my shit, I can't with this bitch anymore.

PS she said "you can manifest your feelings and diseases" and I was screaming THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MANIFEST THOSE (FAKE) HEALTH ISSUES GIRL?!?! answer that bitch
I literally fucking can't. If this is her pathetic kindergarten level of understanding anxiety or psychosomatic illness, sure, maybe. But it's fucking HILARIOUS that she thinks her "positive mind" or whatever is what cleared up her skin. No, that was your birth control pills, you moron. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS.

cheesejustridiculous
Talker
Talker

Post by cheesejustridiculous »

Could we please still get the instagram pictures shared? Some of us are still blocked as fuck and too lazy to make a fake account just to see what that crazy psycho is up to. Thanks!!

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Casey Holmes just got engaged !!!! Marissa is going be so jealous !!!!
Careful Noah she is coming for you.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

In case anyone missed this exchange on twitter, someone tweeted at Marissa "slaying the haters on Instagram live! The one girl 'catch me on guru gossip girl.' That site is literal poison to humanity." Marissa replied "literally trash."

I'm willing to bet that all of us here contribute more to humanity than Marissa, who hawks crystals for a "living" and manages to do her "job" once a week at most.

Fuck off, you entitled witch.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

cheesejustridiculous wrote:Could we please still get the instagram pictures shared? Some of us are still blocked as fuck and too lazy to make a fake account just to see what that crazy psycho is up to. Thanks!!
You can see her insta on a computer as long as you're logged out of your account. That's how I see her profile. Just type in Instagram.com/marissalace or w/e her username is.

unicornemoji
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornemoji »

Does anyone know if she's acknowledged Casey about getting engaged (liked or commented on the pic)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

So I haven't watched the vid that just went up (at work) but I got a notification with the title before she changed it. She called it 'bullshity' then changed it to BE BRAVE. no screenshots because I was so surprised that I clicked on it and by the time the video loaded she'd already changed it.

Sweetsweeteffinflop
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetsweeteffinflop »

glitterandgrit wrote:So I haven't watched the vid that just went up (at work) but I got a notification with the title before she changed it. She called it 'bullshity' then changed it to BE BRAVE. no screenshots because I was so surprised that I clicked on it and by the time the video loaded she'd already changed it.

It's all over her twitter like that too.... I would post a screenshot but I don't know how to. I don't get why anyone could find her genuine.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

screenshot attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pamhalpert
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pamhalpert »

Here's a screenshot!

This one is more recent, there are literally five of them as of right now when I'm posting this (at least for me).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

omg her trying to do HRH's Ming voice :rofl: :rofl:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

"We make the tote bags ourselves. We hand sew them."

SURE.....MARISSA...SURE.

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

Gaga wrote:"We make the tote bags ourselves. We hand sew them."

SURE.....MARISSA...SURE.
If the tote bags are actually hand sewn, it was definitely Grandma Lace who did them all lol.

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

No way are those hand sewn or even hand embroidered. That would take quite a while to make just one and I imagine she gets quite a few orders. What kind of sweat shop labor is she putting her poor grandma through? :rofl:

CatsrareEverything
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CatsrareEverything »

Seems like Noah still likes her ( God knows how...or why). The way he makes an effort to pretend to hear & responds to her constant word vomits ( eg. asking for Noah's opinion on Beauty & the Beast ) or participate in her bullshit snaps, being bitched at for takin off his pants, etc... confuses the fuck out of me...like HOW??? Does he not see the batshit train wreck that we all see? Are we all in the wrong and he is the only one who sees the (good?!) In her? :o :o
The other more logical explanation is that Mariss caught Noah commiting a murder or some shit and now he has to forever be her love-slave and surrender his balls to her in exchange for her silence...LMAO :D :D :D !!! Otherwise he HAS to be a blind/deaf, 30+ year old man-child who is going throu some rough times ( mental health-wise) and has found some sort of relief in being with Marissa, who is a a walking collection of every single mental health illness there is and therefore, being with her makes him feel a tad bit better about his own issues.

She is constantly yapping like a fucking lost dog and Noah seems to be the silent-type, the if-you-got-nothing to-say-just-stfu-and-listen-type. I know we always hear 'opposits attract' but COME ON!!!! She is blabbering about all sorts of nonsense, all the fucking time and can never even finish a sentence. How does he not get embarassed when she tags along during Noah's gathering with his buddies...ugh I wish i knew of their true dynamic lol.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

^^ LOL okay. Maybe Noah is a mess himself but hides it better on social media than Marissa does? Maybe he doesn't care that she's batshit because he has a personal chauffeur, someone to sleep with him, someone who is willing to blow all her money and spend all her time on him, and he has to give nothing in return? Maybe he's happy doing fuck all and still being considered the best boyfriend ever? Maybe he really likes her? LOL we don't know. What we do know is that both of their exes seem happy, healthy, and function great in the (social media) real world, and they're just.... Noah and Marissa.

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

Late to the thread but I love following the train wreck that is our 'sweet sweet friends' :love2:
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

silentlyjudging
Learner
Learner

Post by silentlyjudging »

Dude there is NO WAY she contributes to making those bags!!!!
Until she shows video proof of her making them (which, let's be honest, she's too busy to do so!), I will not be buying that story.

Return to “MarissaLace”