• Advertisement

Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

Postby Kamakazi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 am

41 one pages so here's the new thread

*Title came from the suggestion with the most likes in the last thread
*~Main Hater~*
- Thanks for the new title Marissa Lace minion ;)

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

Postby mandyRD » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:52 am

She looks so weird in her snapchat. I can't even stand a 30 secondes clip. I have not watch a video since her break up video. I can't. So thanks for all the recaps.
mandyRD
Debater
Debater

Postby purifyyourpoop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 am

Who is we that joined weight watchers? Pretty sure she joined by herself and maybe they are sponsoring her. No surprise the pesto isn't vegan/plant based. No labels! And being thick isn't cute? What about loving yourself and listening to your body? Hmm guess the eating everything her body wants and drinking wine didn't "manifest" her the body she wanted. I no longer give her video views but I guess since there's no videos to view it' not a loss for her view count. What a joke. She lies about everything. Lies about her diet, about body acceptance, about uploading, etc. Probably lying about her finances and phone and who know what else. So done with her!
purifyyourpoop
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Mkl464 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:03 am

Live stream recap:

- "remember that time I told that little boy in the hall to keep it quiet and everyone thought I abused him?"
- she's getting a roommate (money trouble?)
- "it doesn't matter" if/when she gets engaged and has kids.. kept saying "who cares"
- girls have been messaging her on Snapchat apologizing for being rude to her in the past (ok Jan)
- told everyone she's not Casey neistat with her editing skills again
- she's not drinking for a month except her bday.

I'm sure there's more..
Mkl464
Learner
Learner

Postby oooohbears » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 am

Listened to her live stream while I'm working. Gosh was that a waste of time. She drank water and kombucha.
Someone asked about her health issues and if there was an update. She said yes but not gonna talk about it.
Went on a rant about the same story she told the time she was eating sushi (someone pointed that out)about the girls who Snapchat messaged her saying they used to talk about her and compared her to the bachelor. Then continued to rant about haters and blocking people and I don't even know what else.
Said if we want to watch nicely edited stuff, to watch Jenna Marble's boyfriend.
She went on about keeping her so private relationship private.
Someone in the comments said "someone must read GG" and she got distracted.
Showed a bunch of crystals.
Says she runs the store by herself and the emails are hard and that the shop keeps her so so busy.
People kept asking about Nikki. She said Nikki lives in LA and that nothing happened, no matter how much people want it to be a big deal.
Said she's just ADD not drunk. That she's not drinking for the month except for her birthday.
Said she wouldn't do a apartment tour til she moved out but it wouldn't be for a long time.
Then, casually slipped in that she's getting a roommate.

That's about all I remember. That girl is so dang scatter brained and kept cutting herself off and getting distracted. It was like watching a dog in a park with a bunch of squirrels, chasing a new thought ever ly two seconds.

I need to get back to doing my math at work, to feel like my brain isn't mush.
oooohbears
Learner
Learner

Postby oooohbears » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 am

Sorry for two in a row but I just remembered this. someone said something like remember that breakfast scramble you used to do with eggs? And she said oh that egg scramble was the bomb....Oh but shout out to those little baby chicks that never got a chance...

Someone also asked how she's gonna be vegan on weight watchers a couple times.
oooohbears
Learner
Learner

Postby lolwut » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:17 am

~I've never been an editor. Watch Casey Neistat or Jenna Marbles if you want good editing~

How embarrassing. Literally making excuses and lowering what she wants people to expect of her. Lazy fat bitch.
lolwut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sweetsweeteffinflop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am

One of my friends messaged her on snapchat once to apologize and to quote my friend "gave the BITCHIEST response back" (she said the c word actually but you know) she wish it was anything but Snapchat she would have screen shotted and for someone who wants to manifest happiness and such she sure doesn't accept apologies at all like don't you want to accept and move on? Wouldn't it purify your life? Or do we not purify our life anymore?
And PS Marissa just because you don't like it that someone (rightfully so) calls you out on your bullshit and then tries to apologize because they are worried about YOUR mental health and how you can't take criticism very well... and they don't want to be the comment that does your mental health completely in... doesn't mean you can't say I acknowledge your apology... like holy fuck...

Sorry for the long winded but my friend and I got a little tipsy last night and were literally just talking about this.
Sweetsweeteffinflop
Learner
Learner

Postby Unknowngirly » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 am

Of her more recent videos the ones with the most views are the ones mentioning weightloss or new weightloss journey. Those have over 40k views. So of course she's jumping on this bandwagon again. I also had a feeling she was secretly counting macros again. I don't know anything about weight watchers but you guys have mentioned it's pretty much the same thing.

I'm also laughing so hard because she said she was eating all the carbs and hasn't gained weight. But I would guess she's probably gained at least 10lbs.
Unknowngirly
Learner
Learner

Postby Maggmcn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Literally nothing against anyone who is vegan so please don't take offense but how ignorant is marissa to say that the eggs from her scramble were "chicks that didn't get a chance" that's just so untrue. Yes factory farms are horrible but let's just say all thing equal in a free range best case situation... all chickens lay eggs all the time, they are never going to become chicks if there is not a rooster. For lack of a better way to explain it it's a chicken period - in the right circumstance no animals are hurt by eating eggs from a chicken.
Maggmcn
Talker
Talker

Postby a_lynn81 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Maggmcn wrote:Literally nothing against anyone who is vegan so please don't take offense but how ignorant is marissa to say that the eggs from her scramble were "chicks that didn't get a chance" that's just so untrue. Yes factory farms are horrible but let's just say all thing equal in a free range best case situation... all chickens lay eggs all the time, they are never going to become chicks if there is not a rooster. For lack of a better way to explain it it's a chicken period - in the right circumstance no animals are hurt by eating eggs from a chicken.

its also pretty stupid for her to try and be a preachy vegan when she JUST showed a dairy product on her snapchat. i totally wouldn't care if she said things like that if she truly believed in animal rights and the vegan lifestyle, but she clearly is still eating animal products. it's all so fake
a_lynn81
Debater
Debater

Postby dietcokeluver » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:15 pm

as someone who has done weight watchers two separate times with huge success needless to say I was so interested to see what our sweet sweet friend thinks of it. but it is unsurprising that she can find things to complain about. I did weight watchers as recently as this past summer and it was SO FREAKIN EASY to see the point values of things from restaurants. it's amazing. all she has to do is open her app, and search flat white and it will come up. MAYBE she customizes her drink a lot, but even so she could have found a million other options that are already saved in the weight watchers system.

just goes to show how lazy she's gotten, even this fool proof program is too much work for her.
dietcokeluver
Lurker
Lurker

Postby _meow_meow_ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Her roommate is actually going to have a pretty sweet deal. They'd basically be getting their own apartment for half the price since Mariss is never home. Although they would probably end up being her new excuse as to why her crystal orders haven't shipped and her memory card is lost and her poshmark orders got thrown away.
_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Postby notsosweetfriend » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Just suffered through her Instagram live. Pretty sure she gets more insufferable by the minute. Below is a quick recap:
- One minute was going on and on about how she is just a high energy person and then a minute later is talking about how she's someone who is just tired all the time and need naps. K.
- The connection was very poor and multiple people kept asking if it was their connection or hers and she freaked out each time saying "everyone needs to stop complaining because there is nothing she can do."
- Talked about how busy she is.
- Mentioned repeatedly that her "wifi is down." So already setting herself up to use that as an excuse not to do her job in the near future.
- Was drinking two drinks again and was slurping them while she drank. Disgusting.
- When someone asked if she was getting a roommate she said "possibly, in the next few months." How much you want to bet the roomie is No-ha.
- Repeatedly called herself ugly and disgusting and talked about how bad she smelled. First of all, great examples of "self love." Second, WHY does she smell and is her hygiene so bad?

Probably forgot some stuff but that's all I can remember!
notsosweetfriend
Lurker
Lurker

Postby ebbandflow989 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 pm

My summary of her instagram live for anyone interested:

- she doesnt believe in multi-tasking, that’s why shes bad at it
- doesn’t understand what people mean by old vlogs because nothing has changed, goes on to say if you mean old vlogs with ‘the miserable bitch who hated her life’
- didn’t do podcast because someone said it would be boring with just her, and it stuck with her
- jokes about jumping out a window again
- cant use her juicero while her wifi is down because you need to scan a barcode to tell if the juice pack is expired, maintains ‘ITS GENIUS’
- is interviewing for an assistant, but its rude to talk about how interviews went
- potentially, probably getting roommate in a few months
ebbandflow989
Debater
Debater

Postby wowwaz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Following :love2:
wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Postby idonteven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:33 pm

you guys think gma and gpa lace made her get a roomie? she's legit living in the town right next to where they live which makes no sense because 1) she's so close to them she could just live with her them and 2) she's always at no-ah's. They're paying 2-3k a month for an apartment she's never in and maybe they realized they're just throwing money away.
idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby amanduh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Not that this matters, but I noticed the pesto right after she posted it and messaged her and asked if she actually ate it because of the milk/cheese. She replied that she had not, so it could have very well been Gma/Gpa's (I've never seen her talk or post about Kirkland brand things aka Costco). But who knows. Could have been lying.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
amanduh
Learner
Learner

Postby FrecklesMcGhee » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am

I'm so excited for her to have to deal with a roommate.
FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby FrootLoops » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 am

haha, I love that I don't even need to watch her videos, thank god, you guys are the best :love2:
    **FrootLoops**
FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby luvey » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:29 am

it will be interesting to see her deal with a roommate. she'll probably act like it is great at first, but the eye rolls, snotty comments, and weird accusations will come leading her to move out down the road.
luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Kamakazi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 am

She is 100% going to be the worst roommate on the planet. Miss Mariss will use it as an excuse for everything - "I can't film videos today because my roommate is home" - "The LLL orders haven't been shipped out yet because my roommate moved the shipping labels" - "I can't live here anymore because my roommate BROUGHT SPIDERS WITH HER!"
*~Main Hater~*
- Thanks for the new title Marissa Lace minion ;)

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby bishwut » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:05 am

Another shit show for us to enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bishwut
Informer
Informer

Postby bishwut » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 am

Another shit show for us to enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bishwut
Informer
Informer

Postby yougottaregatta » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:15 am

I'm honestly so intrigued by her live streams but I always miss them...so if anyone happens to record one next time, please link!
yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Marissa Lace
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge