Markiplier - Part 13

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 13

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

I can't believe after three years of watching Mark I am considering unsubbing. I have a lot of respect for the guy and still care about his wellbeing but his content has become unwatchable. :( Everyone seems to think he's "happier" after his hiatus, but from his videos since then he just seems to force reactions even more than usual.. maybe I'm just looking too much into it. :?

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cosmix »

somstria wrote:I can't believe after three years of watching Mark I am considering unsubbing. I have a lot of respect for the guy and still care about his wellbeing but his content has become unwatchable. :( Everyone seems to think he's "happier" after his hiatus, but from his videos since then he just seems to force reactions even more than usual.. maybe I'm just looking too much into it. :?
Yeah, same here, man. I haven't unsubbed but I only really watch old stuff and occasionally there's something new that catches my eye, although it's rare that I get all the way through it without turning it off. It's honestly kinda sad. As for after the hiatus...I really don't know. :(
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Post by Guest »

Oywiththedrama wrote:I'm really skeptical about their stories too. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Amy that left stuff in Mark's car and it was stolen and Mark's covering for her by saying both of them had stuff stolen. Why would she only (or at all) post Mark's car with a broken window? Why not hers? If her car keys were taken from her car, 1. Why were they in there in the first place? Does that mean it wasn't even locked? 2. Why not take the car itself? Sounds like it would have been pretty easy if car alarms going off didn't alert them.

I don't know if I'd go as far saying it was staged but something is defiantly fishy here.
It doesn't make sense to me for an entire group of people to have such a lapse in judgment. Like, one or two people from a group the size of their's, sure, but ALL OF THEM?

I'm leaning more toward they left it in plain sight to see if something would happen. Plus, I do think it's weird that they say the cards were used at Target. Target. TARGET. Not that I would do something like this, but if I stole that many debit cards/credit cards, Target is NOT the first and only place I'd go!

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

Quick question here. And I know it's off the cuff.
Does Amy have or ever had a pet?

AcidicAngel0
Talker
Talker

Post by AcidicAngel0 »

buttercup35 wrote:I'm leaning more toward they left it in plain sight to see if something would happen. Plus, I do think it's weird that they say the cards were used at Target. Target. TARGET. Not that I would do something like this, but if I stole that many debit cards/credit cards, Target is NOT the first and only place I'd go!
Maybe the thieves heard about those $5 Target shirts that cosmix was prepared to fight me over. :rofl:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:Quick question here. And I know it's off the cuff.
Does Amy have or ever had a pet?
She lives with Kathryn, who has her cat Marzipan, and then is all over Chica, but that's about it was far as I know. Although I will say it's probably best to ask that stuff on her thread just for the sake of organization and all that shiz. I wanna try to get that organized so the Mark stuff is on his thread and the Amy stuff is on her thread or the relationships thread, just so we all know where everything is. :tu:
AcidicAngel0 wrote:Maybe the thieves heard about those $5 Target shirts that cosmix was prepared to fight me over. :rofl:
I WILL fight you over it. It's on! :rofl:
But yeah, weird place to use the stolen money at. A lot of it is clothes, food, furniture, appliances, and all that. And then you have the toys and electronics and stuff, but the majority is practical stuff. So depending on what they bought, they were probably in a tight spot financially or something. That's the most likely reason I can think of. Or maybe it was just nearby. That's weird though. XD
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Watching old Mark videos is so uplifting and sad at the same time.

Yes- blah blah blah, change is important and everyone does it.

But fuck, it does fill me with a sense of joy when I watch them. It's like seeing an old friend again. :')

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

It sure is a nice feeling watching old Mark vids :)

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

RenegadeRobin wrote:Watching old Mark videos is so uplifting and sad at the same time.

Yes- blah blah blah, change is important and everyone does it.

But fuck, it does fill me with a sense of joy when I watch them. It's like seeing an old friend again. :')
That basically sums it up dude. Change IS important and inevitable, but there's such a thing as good and bad changes. But it is nice to go back and watch his old stuff (and drunk minecraft is still a favorite of mine) but it is kinda sad that he doesn't seem to have that same spark anymore. :(

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I have yet to check out the Drunk Minecrafts. I do miss Mark playing with Wade and Bob though and even Jack. :) I love the games especially that Mark and Wade played together. XD

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

This fire in So. California is making me all anxious and worried :(

Anxiety: oh hey you're little worried about the fire? Let's make you REALLY worried! LOL!

I have a few online friends in So. California, and other people from behind a few shows I like in So. Ca. I had a friend in CA too. I haven't heard from her in years either so :/ Course, youtubbers like Mark are there. It's raining here in VA, if I could, I'd make the rain here go to it's really needed, So CA . I also hope people are taking care of their pets too. One thing in natural disasters that piss me off are some, people don't care about their pets.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

AquarianHorse wrote:I have yet to check out the Drunk Minecrafts
:jd:
AquarianHorse wrote:I have a few online friends in So. California, and other people from behind a few shows I like in So. Ca. I had a friend in CA too. I haven't heard from her in years either so :/ Course, youtubbers like Mark are there. It's raining here in VA, if I could, I'd make the rain here go to it's really needed, So CA . I also hope people are taking care of their pets too. One thing in natural disasters that piss me off are some, people don't care about their pets.
Yeah, whenever there seemed like there would be a tornado or something in my area, my mind immediately went to the dogs so...can't relate. :rofl:
But also, what kind of person would just leave a defenseless animal alone during a disaster that you promised to care for... ;-;
(also, florida dwellers, next time there is a hurricane, DON'T go to your boat for safety. the amount of bodies of people who did that were pulled out of the water was concerning...don't do the stupid).

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Heard Mark say something in the Cuphead stream I thought I'd never hear him joke about. While he was angry about something in the game he said "I'm gonna kill myse-" and then stopped himself when he realized what he was about to say and immediately changed the subject. He's known for his self deprecating humor but it was kind of out of character. And I know depression jokes are popular on the internet for some reason, but considering what Mark has been through with the subject of suicide I was really shocked. :?

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

somstria wrote:Heard Mark say something in the Cuphead stream I thought I'd never hear him joke about. While he was angry about something in the game he said "I'm gonna kill myse-" and then stopped himself when he realized what he was about to say and immediately changed the subject. He's known for his self deprecating humor but it was kind of out of character. And I know depression jokes are popular on the internet for some reason, but considering what Mark has been through with the subject of suicide I was really shocked. :?
Huh, yeah...I mean senses of humor can change but it's definitely out of character. But what's even weirder is that he then stopped himself, so I'm guessing he didn't mean to say that. I dunno, it's weird.
Also...first the editing style, now the suicide jokes...maybe he is turning into chris ray gun after all. :rofl:

whiskeybottlefairy
Learner
Learner

Post by whiskeybottlefairy »

Well Mark played Getting over it. Pewds getting mad was pretty funny. Jack playing it made me chuckle but he could calm down pretty quick. Mark said on twitter that he threw furniture. I don't know if he recorded him playing it or not but if he did we are gonna see another version of his anger that was in the Ben and Ed series and all the kiddies are gonna cry. I can understand People being scary when there mad and fun fact Men getting truly mad scares me as well but after years of growing up with male family I know video game anger can get pretty intense. So that will be fun to look forward to.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Mark streamed on Twitch and talked about possibly moving back to Cincinnati, even though he just moved. If hes being serious (which hes probably not, but who knows), I think it would help him tremendously. :tu:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Watching the Cuphead video right now :) I heard of that lately but didn't know what it was exactly lol.

Didn't Mark say he was going to kill himself in the early, early days a few times with his raging games? Yeah, guys getting angry and aggressive scare me too :/

Mark and other gamers do have a lot of patience with games I will give them that. I am not patient, and I give up too easily. XD I am just not good at games, but eh I always had fun playing Nintendo and Sega back then :) I miss those days but it was nice watching my sister play :D I do like to have fun and I don't like being competitive, it just stresses me out and I just rather go at my own pace, do my own thing, etc. I rather play against myself, and not others. XD

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

AquarianHorse wrote:Didn't Mark say he was going to kill himself in the early, early days a few times with his raging games? Yeah, guys getting angry and aggressive scare me too :/
If he did then I'm just not remembering it. But it's completely possible, since it's very obvious that he tries to be careful with what he says now (which fair enough, people will shit a chicken over the littlest things). Like I know in a drunk minecraft episode (the wade is a liar one, I don't remember the number) he said t r a n n y (in my defense gg...I'm quoting someone else...please don't kill me), and at the time nobody really cared. BUT a few years later and people are going after him for it. Jeez. :/ Also I'm sure those people would love the trans people who say it because they think it's funny. :rofl:
For me, the suicide joke is a bit out of character, but that's about it. The bit I think is more notable is the fact that he cut himself off, so he probably didn't mean to say it but it just slipped out. Although that probably goes back to him being careful about his level of offensiveness (and to the people that do throw a fit over those kinds of jokes...suck it up XD).
AquarianHorse wrote:Mark and other gamers do have a lot of patience with games I will give them that. I am not patient, and I give up too easily. XD I am just not good at games, but eh I always had fun playing Nintendo and Sega back then I miss those days but it was nice watching my sister play I do like to have fun and I don't like being competitive, it just stresses me out and I just rather go at my own pace, do my own thing, etc. I rather play against myself, and not others. XD
Yeah, there are a few games that a played/play with my mom and brother (especially mario kart with my mom) where I get a bit competitive, but most of the games I play are more story driven games. And as much as I love games...I'm REALLY bad at a lot of them :rofl:
somstria wrote:Mark streamed on Twitch and talked about possibly moving back to Cincinnati, even though he just moved. If hes being serious (which hes probably not, but who knows), I think it would help him tremendously. :tu:
:D

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

somstria wrote:Mark streamed on Twitch and talked about possibly moving back to Cincinnati, even though he just moved. If hes being serious (which hes probably not, but who knows), I think it would help him tremendously. :tu:
He'll yeah! I would if it were me, I mean after getting your cars broken into, I'd say sayenara LA! :tu:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Um, Marks playthrough of Getting Over It was not funny or entertaining. He looked like he was going to cry at one point in the video. I think I'm done watching his content for a while. Someone let me know when his content starts becoming good again lol.

Return to “Markiplier”