Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Getting close to 1000 again, so here's a new thread! Go nuts!

DeeZeenuts
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DeeZeenuts »

Wooo new thread! I was looking through the other one and was gonna respond to everything since I missed a lot. (I fell asleep.) But I shall wait until everyone arrives! :D

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

wow, new thread already? it feels like the other one was made just a couple of days ago!
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

alexalltimelow wrote:wow, new thread already? it feels like the other one was made just a couple of days ago!
That's because it was. :lol: Things move fast in this forum, apparently.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

kei wrote:
alexalltimelow wrote:wow, new thread already? it feels like the other one was made just a couple of days ago!
That's because it was. :lol: Things move fast in this forum, apparently.
they do haha, excited for this one though!

DiscreetSushi
Learner
Learner

Post by DiscreetSushi »

Welcome Kittens!

Yeah, the forums are now moving really fast since more than one was added. o.O

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.
I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK
Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

Think of what you're writing next time. :rofl:

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

DiscreetSushi wrote:
I can hear the wailing of young girls all across the globe... clutching at their ruptured ovaries... TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARK
Oh MSB. :roll: Desperate as ever for Mark's attention. I'm hoping Mark never reacts to another one of his videos again...

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

DiscreetSushi wrote:Welcome Kittens!

Has anyone seen MSB (because we talk about him in the relationships forum, right?) comment on Mark's last video upload, where Mark does a sexy intro? It was posted a little less than an hour ago.
Not that James is trying to be creepy, but boy, since Mark's audience is already young, saying "young girl" makes me think of like...10 year olds clutching their ovaries. >-<

wth, who says stuff like that?? is it bc he wants senpai to notice him or?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

I found an accurate photo of James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

This is the famous " NOTICE ME SENPAI !" in a creepy/yandere way :roll:

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?
I wonder about that. :? She seems like a nice person, but being friends with someone as desperate as James won't help her much in the long run. Any bigger Youtuber she might want to collab with might have to worry about James trying to grab some of that attention for himself, as well.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

Kierans wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:James is a creepy motherfucker and Mark is smart not to respond to him or have anything to do with him. Maybe that's why he avoids Emily and hasn't spoken to her since Indy Popcon, because she's close friends to James?
I wonder about that. :? She seems like a nice person, but being friends with someone as desperate as James won't help her much in the long run. Any bigger Youtuber she might want to collab with might have to worry about James trying to grab some of that attention for himself, as well.
True, Ems is making a name for herself through her own hard work and not mooching.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Gorillaz1236 wrote:
Kierans wrote:
True, Ems is making a name for herself through her own hard work and not mooching.

True. She did get a boost in subs due to her singing on the milestone video, but otherwise she's been making her own name for herself. She seems sweet, but the fact that she trusts James so willingly bugs me.

But she did speak up about the bullying during the Squid incident, so she earned a lot of :respekt: in my book!

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Eugh. :? If Mark wasn't ignoring him before, that comment alone would be enough to make anyone back away. That's a disgusting way to describe fangirling, especially considering most of his fans are young teens and younger.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

Kierans wrote:

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

He sounds like a creepy old white guy wearing the Yandere Simulator uniform. That's like the first thing that came up in my mind. (Do not want.) What a yandere.

Also mhhm, new thread.

"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk

DiscreetSushi
Learner
Learner

Post by DiscreetSushi »

Dragonmax wrote: He sounds like a creepy old white guy wearing the Yandere Simulator uniform. That's like the first thing that came up in my mind. (Do not want.) What a yandere.

Also mhhm, new thread.

"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk
When Mark was playing YS, I did think of his crazy fans. :P
Could you imagine a James mod for Yandere Simulator? It'd just be Markiplier with his pink mustache and a microphone as Yandere-Chan.

Not going to lie, I'd be down with that mod.

And points for @Immabatman for using a Jan-Di gif a couple pages back.

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

DiscreetSushi wrote: And points for @Immabatman for using a Jan-Di gif a couple pages back.
You watch or already watched Boys Over Flowers?

EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by EternalSunshine »

Ugh... I've always hated that exploding ovaries thing anyway. Whenever I read that it's giving me cramps (not really, but I still hate it).
MSB trying to make it sound poetic isn't helping.
I'm pretty sick of seeing his comments everywhere. I'm glad Mark doesn't pay him much attention other than his milestone vids, and then I think it's more for the sake of the fans in the video than MSB himself.

And I still think he won't like the hot peppers idea. He doesn't want to see kids hurting themselves.

Return to “Markiplier”