• Advertisement

Emma Hill

Re: Emma Hill

Postby proverbs_ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:58 pm

I kind of like her too, as I get the impression that she puts a lot of effort in her videos. For example, she would wear not only her jeans in her video, but also discloses every information you would need to buy it as well as supposing some other styles to it, so you really get a proper idea of what the jeans could look like on different occasions. You can not really say anything against it, she has a nice working attitude!
I wonder if she works or used to work as a stylist, too? Are she and her husband living off YouTube and the blog? She must really get a lot of money then...
proverbs_
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Postby monki » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:56 pm

I really like Emma's style and she definitely has been branching out but see her in the real world (sofa shopping) she looks kind of silly. Don't know what it is but something was just off.
monki
Debater
Debater

Postby Lateg0ssiper » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 am

proverbs_ wrote:I kind of like her too, as I get the impression that she puts a lot of effort in her videos. For example, she would wear not only her jeans in her video, but also discloses every information you would need to buy it as well as supposing some other styles to it, so you really get a proper idea of what the jeans could look like on different occasions. You can not really say anything against it, she has a nice working attitude!
I wonder if she works or used to work as a stylist, too? Are she and her husband living off YouTube and the blog? She must really get a lot of money then...

She used to work in retail but they both just live off her blog, instagram and youtube now. I'm not sure what he did before.
Lateg0ssiper
Debater
Debater

Postby SillySausage » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:29 am

I believe he worked at the train station. There is a video somewhere where they explain how they met. I really like them. They have great banter and are very transparent. :tu:
SillySausage
Learner
Learner

Postby PrettyInATeacup » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 am

monki wrote:I really like Emma's style and she definitely has been branching out but see her in the real world (sofa shopping) she looks kind of silly. Don't know what it is but something was just off.

she came across very rude and standoffish! can't stand how EVERYTHING she says starts with 'OK SO..'
PrettyInATeacup
Debater
Debater

Postby proverbs_ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:47 am

I was kinda shocked by her Wardrobe clean out video...even if you estimate each piece by only 50 Euro, you get such an enormous amount of money. I know, lots of it is gifts, but still, it really gives you some perspective about that whole blogger life, isn't it.
proverbs_
Talker
Talker

Postby PrettyInATeacup » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:48 am

proverbs_ wrote:I was kinda shocked by her Wardrobe clean out video...even if you estimate each piece by only 50 Euro, you get such an enormous amount of money. I know, lots of it is gifts, but still, it really gives you some perspective about that whole blogger life, isn't it.

everything is so expensive yet really plain and boring imo
PrettyInATeacup
Debater
Debater

Postby proverbs_ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:19 pm

PrettyInATeacup wrote:
proverbs_ wrote:I was kinda shocked by her Wardrobe clean out video...even if you estimate each piece by only 50 Euro, you get such an enormous amount of money. I know, lots of it is gifts, but still, it really gives you some perspective about that whole blogger life, isn't it.

everything is so expensive yet really plain and boring imo

Yeah, somehow you are right. I could actually justify the sheer amount of clothes if she would have been a stylist in the past :D . I also noticed her 5 checked blazers, which look basically the same.
proverbs_
Talker
Talker

Postby smashthebox » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:32 am

I've questioned her before about how she manages to store all the clothing that she has, coats alone take up so much space. She said that she has a lot of closet space. I mean good for her, but even when she films at home, we've seen her closets and there is no way she has enough space.

Nice girl thought, I like her personality and her fashion style.
smashthebox
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby monki » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Are we sure that Simon doesn't work? Because she often mentions him buying her handbags, where does he get that money? There's no way they could afford their lifestyle on her blog and youtube lone. She's constantly buying things and they own their property.
monki
Debater
Debater

Postby Rage&Love » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:24 pm

monki wrote:Are we sure that Simon doesn't work? Because she often mentions him buying her handbags, where does he get that money? There's no way they could afford their lifestyle on her blog and youtube lone. She's constantly buying things and they own their property.

She's mentioned before (quite early on on her yt) that he left his job & works with/for her.
Rage&Love
Debater
Debater

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Adored Bloggers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge