Completing a degree isn't an indication of intelligence

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by onigiri815 »

I'm not aware of university prestige in England so I assume she avoid mentioning her alma mater because it isn't that well regarded?

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

She needs to sort out her hair. It looks dry as hell and it's drowning her!
Non.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

amacoeur wrote:She needs to sort out her hair. It looks dry as hell and it's drowning her!
Actually, although her hair is not healthy at all (let alone for a person who eats as healthily as she apparently does), it has looked WAY worse. Like when it was blond it was so ratty and fragile and dry. Now it has either improved or it the brown color makes it appear healtiher.
I kinda feel bad for Niomi. I have really dry and brittle hair, and I know it's a pain to take care of it and to make it look glossy and beautiful. I wonder if a hella expensive treatment (which Niomi can def pay) would help her... as I said, dry and brittle hair is a pain to take care of.

Thinandfit
Learner
Learner

Post by Thinandfit »

onigiri815 wrote:I'm not aware of university prestige in England so I assume she avoid mentioning her alma mater because it isn't that well regarded?
I am not aware of her Uni as I live in and am from Scotland but I know people here who do the same- say they go to uni in Edinburgh so people think it's Edi uni but actually they go to Napier.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Thinandfit wrote:
onigiri815 wrote:I'm not aware of university prestige in England so I assume she avoid mentioning her alma mater because it isn't that well regarded?
I am not aware of her Uni as I live in and am from Scotland but I know people here who do the same- say they go to uni in Edinburgh so people think it's Edi uni but actually they go to Napier.
That's the stupidest shit, actually. If you feel embarrassed of the uni you got into, don't be surprised if others look you down for it :roll:

ParkourOneMan
Learner
Learner

Post by ParkourOneMan »

i feel bad for her, just looking through the comments on her book launch video and so many of them are about zoe not going and people defending her excuse of having anxiety.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Her hair bothered me so much in her po box opening video. It looked so dry, brittle, damaged and unkempt for some one who eats so healthy :roll: Plus she let it hang over her ears and didn't even pin/tie it back but kept putting it behind her ear, I felt like giving her a hair tie thru the screen. Can't she run a bloody straightener over it before filming. It literally takes 15-20mins. :roll:

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Her hair looks dry and brittle because she's probably not getting enough healthy fats (and calories...) in her diet. I lost 22kg and in the process lost half my hair. Once I started eating more fats/more in general, the condition of my hair improved immensely.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

bsupertramp wrote:Her hair looks dry and brittle because she's probably not getting enough healthy fats (and calories...) in her diet. I lost 22kg and in the process lost half my hair. Once I started eating more fats/more in general, the condition of my hair improved immensely.
Girl same. Few months ago I cut my fats to like 10% of my overall macros. Lost so much hair I thought I was seriously sick. Now I'm back at 20% fats and my hair is really healthy. Still shed but an appropriate amount. I hope she hasn't been following Freelees advice with fats :?

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

It probably didn't help when she (I assume) bleached it blonde. That along with the lack of healthy fats (I would actually think more protein) is probably why her hair is so brittle.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

I like her, but she's soooo boring.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Don't stan so close to me

Thinandfit
Learner
Learner

Post by Thinandfit »

kofi wrote:
Thinandfit wrote:
That's the stupidest shit, actually. If you feel embarrassed of the uni you got into, don't be surprised if others look you down for it :roll:
it seriously is - I don't understand why people do I because personally I feel you should go somewhere you are proud to say you go to as it's going to follow you around for the rest of your life- haha you can't just claim you got "a degree in Bristol" when actually you got a degree at UWE in Bristol.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Random: what I find weird is that separately (Niomi and Marcus), the way each have decorated their flat works; when they lived together their place was an absolute mish mash of a mess.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I was going to say she has never had amazing hair. But then I looked at some older pictures and it did seem less dull and frizzy even though she was already bleaching it back then. Maybe it's all the styling and coloring she has done by random companies. I remember some dubious L'Oréal treatment that seemed totally unnecessary because Niomi had just had her hair colored. And if I remember correctly, she changed the color soon after again. Of course diet plays a role, but I think Niomi eats plenty of things that are good for your hair.

Return to “Niomi Smart”