• Advertisement

Niomi Smart Part 4

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Postby snuffy777 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:42 pm

^My bad, you guys!!! Can someone please tell me how I can remove that^/this? Thanks!
snuffy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby amber202 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:11 pm

I thought Marcus was completely over Niomi but after the way he and Stefanie behaved at Tanya's party I'm not so sure. I hope he doesn't want that ole' thang back after seeing her with Joe, she looked beautiful too.

I don't think it's a good idea for Niomi and Marcus to hang out together with their SO's, way too awkward since there's clearly residual feelings there. Stefanie was over the top obnoxious and was clearly bothered by Niomi... but if that's how she handles an uncomfortable situation with an ex or boyfriend's ex girl has some growing up to do..
amber202
Talker
Talker

Postby peanutella » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 am

snuffy777 wrote:God, that Stefanie chick is obnoxious. I don't know what's worse: vanilla AF Niomi or that attention-seeking mess. :?

She's incredibly annoying and you can definitely tell she's much younger then the others. I'll take Niomi over her any day,
Non.
peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby aggg17 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 am

I'm a little bit suprised to see Tanya acting like she's now BFF with Stephanie. It's one thing to accept her as a new partner of Marcus, but behaving like this in front of Niomi seems a bit awkward and disloyal. I wouldn't do this to my friend :roll:
aggg17
Learner
Learner

Postby ClareKnowsNothing » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 am

I missed the snaps - is there any vlog or anything up from the party?

Well, of course Tanya would love to have a model bff in NY. It fits in so well with her model boyfriend and her own acting career.
ClareKnowsNothing
Debater
Debater

Postby Lamour88 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 am

aggg17 wrote:I'm a little bit suprised to see Tanya acting like she's now BFF with Stephanie. It's one thing to accept her as a new partner of Marcus, but behaving like this in front of Niomi seems a bit awkward and disloyal. I wouldn't do this to my friend :roll:

I'm glad someone said it. Yeah it might be petty or whatever but the fact is that Tanya was friends with Niomi first. You'd think there'd by some element of loyalty there. I'm NOT SAYING she should be cold or anything like that to Stefanie, that's ridiculous. Everyone should be warm and welcoming. But she really doesn't mind showing how OTT obsesssed she is with her and the idea of doing that with the gf of a friend's recent ex is just a lil weird. Yes yes I know she was friends with Marcus 'first'. But still... her and Niomi were friends for years.

I know people might find this objectionable but idk it's just something I wouldn't do.
Lamour88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby HeadFullofDreams » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:26 am

Lamour88 wrote:
aggg17 wrote:I'm a little bit suprised to see Tanya acting like she's now BFF with Stephanie. It's one thing to accept her as a new partner of Marcus, but behaving like this in front of Niomi seems a bit awkward and disloyal. I wouldn't do this to my friend :roll:

I'm glad someone said it. Yeah it might be petty or whatever but the fact is that Tanya was friends with Niomi first. You'd think there'd by some element of loyalty there. I'm NOT SAYING she should be cold or anything like that to Stefanie, that's ridiculous. Everyone should be warm and welcoming. But she really doesn't mind showing how OTT obsesssed she is with her and the idea of doing that with the gf of a friend's recent ex is just a lil weird. Yes yes I know she was friends with Marcus 'first'. But still... her and Niomi were friends for years.

I know people might find this objectionable but idk it's just something I wouldn't do.

They're not friends though, they're work colleagues. That's not to say you can't be friends with the people you work with but their 'friendship' has been manufactured by Gleam to make them look like a welcoming and open company. I might be overly cynical about this, but you're not telling me these people randomly met and suddenly became 'besties'. Imagine how it would look if they didn't get on, the minions would pick a side and someone's subs would suffer resulting in Gleam losing money. It's easier if they all pretend to be best mates.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
HeadFullofDreams
Informer
Informer

Postby Lamour88 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:36 am

HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:

They're not friends though, they're work colleagues. That's not to say you can't be friends with the people you work with but their 'friendship' has been manufactured by Gleam to make them look like a welcoming and open company. I might be overly cynical about this, but you're not telling me these people randomly met and suddenly became 'besties'. Imagine how it would look if they didn't get on, the minions would pick a side and someone's subs would suffer resulting in Gleam losing money. It's easier if they all pretend to be best mates.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sure, if there is no real friendship there between Tanya and Niomi then fair enough.
Lamour88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby youtubeex » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 am

Even if it is a work relationship, I don't doubt for a second that Niomi and Tanya still communicate and are friends to a certain extent. She was invited to her party and Tanya, Zoe and Niomi always do Christmas giving videos together and spend HUNDREDS of pounds on each other... I mean yeah, there's views and subscribers behind all that, but Niomi still clearly sees Tanya and Zoe as friends, it's totally obvious. When they're all hanging at each others houses and staying over, they're being friends outside of work.

So I actually feel pretty sad for Niomi because not only is Tanya being friends with Stef but she literally is SHOVING it in our faces. You can literally see the eagerness in her face in that selfie she put up on instagram of the two of them. And she constantly posts stupid stories of them both. It's clearly because her and Marcus are the new "it" couple and Tanya just has to get on the train and jump in, so cringe.

Back when Niomi and Marcus were dating, Tanya was all about "nimbobs" and posting hundreds of photos of her, now where is she? There's not a mention of her anywhere.

Niomi is pretty sad to still post about them on her instagram, if I were her I'd ditch that whole gang. "LOVE THESE TWO!!!" and yet Tanya never even likes any of her instagrams, it's pretty weird... how can you love someone who literally shoves their friendship with your ex's new partner in your face? It's literally so strange.
youtubeex
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby ClareKnowsNothing » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:14 am

That selfie of Tanya with Stef is so cringe.

Also, in Niomi's new video the creativity wasn't exactly flowing and I wonder how Joe feels about filming his gf now.
ClareKnowsNothing
Debater
Debater

Postby lux » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:11 am

She's like zoolander in that she can't turn left (new matronly outfits video)
lux
Informer
Informer

Postby blahblah123 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 am

lux wrote:She's like zoolander in that she can't turn left (new matronly outfits video)

It's cause she's so damn clenched all the time. Can't just let loose.

I can't stand when she talks about how big her portions are and does that stupid ass giggle. "The portions in America were so large!" No wonder why the other girls can't stand being around her.
blahblah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby ClareKnowsNothing » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 am

In Tanya's Party vlog she seemed quite drunk and a bit sassy. It's nice to see her more in the moment.
ClareKnowsNothing
Debater
Debater

Postby Dandelion » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:55 am

Tanya is quite a cow, isn't she? She put Stefanie in the thumbnail to cash in on the Marcus-Steffi-hype presumably, but then she made the (rather boring) vlog all about her boring, dumb self. I admit I was curious to see Marcus and Niomi and their new partners all interact. Instead, I had to watch a bloated hyena make forced conversation with her fake friends. I have been exasperated with Niomi lately, for being boring, pretentious, unrelatable, stiff, whatever. But I have to say she and Joe were the nicest and most down-to-earth people at that party, judging from the vlog alone. Stefanie really is obnoxious but, fortunately, selfish Tanya didn't give her enough of the limelight to show it.
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby _iva19_ » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:32 pm

How can Niomi bi indifferent towards Tanya putting Stefanie in the thumbnail and milking their relationship for views?
_iva19_
Informer
Informer

Postby amber202 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 pm

I don't think Tanya owes Niomi anything although it is a bit awkard. They are not friends
amber202
Talker
Talker

Postby ClareKnowsNothing » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:13 pm

I don't think Niomi is one for drama like that. She's all smiles and goes to these events because it's her job.
ClareKnowsNothing
Debater
Debater

Postby Secretadmirer » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:19 am

I say well done Niomi for going. She could of quite easily dodged the occasion because her ex was there with his over powering, obnoxious new girlfriend but instead she went along, looked lovely, kept herself to herself & took along her good looking boyfriend who dresses and acts like a proper grown man.

I've never been a fan of Tanya, she pretends to be all ditsy and innocent but she gives off bitch vibes to me. She's all over Stef because OMG she's a model!! And Tanya thinks that hanging out with a model makes her look cool. Plus it's Tanya she's sooo nice and friendly with everyone!!
If she was really great friends with Niomi she wouldn't be uploading numerous selfies/Instagram stories/vlogs etc with her being all over Stef. I'd never do that to a friend of mine. Yeah be civil with Stef, nothing wrong with that.. but just seems weird to be SO friendly with her unless she's trying to get at Niomi.
Secretadmirer
Talker
Talker

Postby meangirl » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 am

Apparently now Joe's ig is wide open
meangirl
Debater
Debater

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:15 am

I'm looking through the comments of Tanya's vlog and there are compliments for Tanya, of course, a few for Stefanie but the majority of them are about Niomi and they also have the most thumbs up. :P Tanya can be a bitch all she wants and try to exclude Niomi but she is still popular and people are raving about her in the comments. :D
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby TheBasicBitch » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 am

meangirl wrote:Apparently now Joe's ig is wide open

Guess that's only fair! Marcus gave Niomi a creer and now she's returning the favour to her own Boyfriend :rofl:
TheBasicBitch
Learner
Learner

Postby Dr Toboggan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Does anyone know what Joe does for a living?

Also, Stefi is so fucking annoying based on Tanya's vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dr Toboggan
Informer
Informer

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Dr Toboggan wrote:Does anyone know what Joe does for a living?

Believe me, she was tame in that video! You will see what she is really like in Marcus' videos and especially in her own Instagram Stories. She is full of sarcasm and always making fun of someone in a sardonic way. And she's loud, vulgar, juvenile.
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby rai1234 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Dandelion wrote:

Believe me, she was tame in that video! You will see what she is really like in Marcus' videos and especially in her own Instagram Stories. She is full of sarcasm and always making fun of someone in a sardonic way. And she's loud, vulgar, juvenile.

She also seemed fine at the beginning of Tanya's party but a mix of alcohol and Niomi's presence later turned her into such an obnoxious person, yelling so loud in Tanya IG story about going around and putting lipstick on "EVERYONE", acting buddy buddy with Tanya and other people, and extra lovey dovey with Marcus. At least Niomi and Joe weren't glued at the hip at the party and Joe seemed to be off doing his own thing and talking with the guys or hanging out with Martha. Niomi is cringe at times but at least she's classy.
rai1234
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Dr Toboggan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Dandelion wrote:

She certainly came across as a loud, juvenile attention seeker in the vlog. I'm not particularly a fan of boring Niomi, but damn, Marcus downgraded.

Dr Toboggan
Informer
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Niomi Smart
  • Advertisement