Miyake

Xxxkimchilimxxx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Miyake

Post by Xxxkimchilimxxx »

By the way that fb page doesn't work anymore?

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

mawnin_star wrote:can someone translate the chinese parts?
I'll try ...
Eugene: Ask me dont lie
Eugene: Hahahaha

Simin: Later bo tai bo ji (out of the blue) i become third party when i'm not
Simin: LOL
Simin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Simin: smlj (literally mean "What penis", equivalent to 'What the f***")

Eugene: Cheebye (literally mean vagina, used as a profanity here)
Eugene: I use ruler measure

Simin: My mouth taste already
Simin: Confirm not
Simin: Lanjiao (literally mean penis, used as a profanity here)

Eugene: Send joey
Eugene: Hahahha
Eugene: Cheebye (vagina) what you saying i very small ah
Eugene: Kan ni na (F*** you)

Simin: HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA
Simin: but ur finger gd
Simin: Dont sad

Eugene: 17.5cm is 7inch

Simin: Ur one so small
Simin: HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA
Simin: Joking

Eugene: LOL
Eugene: Size is never the problem
Eugene: ;)

Simin: Stop it eugene

So basically, this is their post-sex chat
The girl named Simin is doubting that Eugene's penis is as long as he claimed
Most probably she can't feel a thing when he is inside her *coughs*
But she try to comfort him by saying that his fingering is good

That's quite sad for Eugene if you come to think about it ...

mawnin_star
Learner
Learner

Post by mawnin_star »

LOL- I know it's painful to be cheated on but to post that is wayyyyy below the belt. Gosh- it doesn't only hurt her bf's rep but also hers for being in a relationship with a douche. Tsk! If she really did those stuff just to hang on to this person-man! her head really needs a good pounding. Clearly-it's just about sex.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

Xxxkimchilimxxx wrote:Hahahah karma is an instant bitch. Everyone who is hating his bf is wrong. This is not the same time his bf have cheated on her. I mean if the first time or second time you know your bf is cheating you should already break up with him. If you allow him to do it over to u again then that's your fault.

Her bf wanted to break up with her for a long time but she is the one who cannot stand breaking up with him probably due to her age. Probably the bf did not even cheated, she just couldn't accept that they have broken off that's why she is bashing the girls now. This is their privacy conversation she should not have posted them. I now cannot waiting for Eugene to post any dirty pictures or trashing on her. I support Eugene. Haha!
THIS.
miyake is already old as fuck she's like 27 now, which for asians is just about time to get married and have kids.
Eugene is only 23, he still wants to have fun and not settle down, miyake kept holding on to him as though he's like this rare precious diamond because she can't afford to break up with another guy and have to start all over again given her age.
Adriano also told me once that he wanted to break up with miyake, but she refused and even followed him all the way to Indonesia :o

man for someone with her looks she sure is desperate as fuck :roll:
remember all her slut shaming on twitter calling other girls sluts/bitches/etc. im so happy it's all finally coming back to her :rofl: :rofl:

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^woah! she seems like an obsessed girlfriend. why is she so desperate?

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

Bambi wrote:^woah! she seems like an obsessed girlfriend. why is she so desperate?
i feel like she has some serious daddy issues, i mean her dad left her mom, that's probably taken a serious toll on her.
i mean if you're constantly dating assholes, and publicly shame them in social media everytime there's a problem, there surely is something wrong with YOU and not just the assholes you date.
and not just that she recently shamed a girl she worked with at MFP , saying that this girl makes unprofessional and sexual remarks about her during meetings, and miyake being the professional one took it to instagram to shame this girl :roll:
i mean isn't it about time she start reflecting on her own actions? what landed her in these situations in the first place?
but nooo, to the high and mighty miyake she's the like the perfect angel who's never done anything wrong and that people are assholes who always fuck her over.
also i feel like her friendship with yutakis is quite toxic, they justify and encourage each other's shitty personality even more.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^yes, yutaki and miyake are trying to be more like xiaxue (imo).
miyake is so bad at choosing bfs and as you said, she has issues.
On another note, why is yutaki's ig private now?

Xxxkimchilimxxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Xxxkimchilimxxx »

She just need to get over it that her (ex) Boyfriend is not into her anymore. Since at least 2 years ago. Because that's when she start bashing girls on her Twitter saying other girls who are sluts, bitch, co*k sucker etc.

She seriously have no good to talk about others. I felt she always think that she is or trying to be perfect or flawless. Can she see that not everyone is perfect as well? Bashing her own manager = bashing her own company. What reflect to herself?! She cannot be trusted. Since she have many followers, she always use this kind of Low life matter to bash others. Childish! I really hope someone will come out and show the social media world who she really is.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

i guess this just goes to show that good looks can't make up for a shitty personality.
i guess it doesn't matter how may times she goes under the knife / how much bigger her boobs are getting / how many slutty pictures she post, none of it can save her rotten personality, hence the reason why all these boys are running away from her.
sure the damage is done by miyake's childish posts on social media but at least now they know they've dodged a bullet.
miyake is like a trainwreck waiting to happen. these boys need to realize how lucky they are to have jumped off it.

Hohohohihihi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hohohohihihi »

Judging from the way she and Sophie leaves comments about the recent Qiuqiu and xiaxue feud, I honestly believe she just a shit stirrer at heart. I thought most public personas were supposed to be neutral, but ibviously not. Anyway sick of this bunch of silly bloggers. They quarrel and air it out in public like kids.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She’s just a shit stirrer

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”