©AdobeLiana - AmeliaLiana Part 4

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ©AdobeLiana - AmeliaLiana Part 4

Post by Lamour88 »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Angelismo wrote:The thing with Amelia is that she is so full of shiz, that I dont even believe her a word. Dont even believe she was in Dubai even though she video filmed herself there. Sorry but her reputation is ruined :?
I feel you, to the point I'm even questioning her apartment.

Is that REALLY her own flat, or is it her youtube showroom of sorts (instagram would be for her travels)?
I'd even go further: I feel she doesn't really need a car to visit her parents. I've been thinking about the house at the back of theirs, but it could be somewhere else in the area. I mean, it's too weird how her Mum pops by every now and then, stays with her coat on, is actively playing that make believe game with her daughter (cleaning after her party, thermomix QVC, and so on). Not to mention how Amelia is the typical Belgravia girl, coming from a lavish house, now supposedly living on her own but ending up in a very bland flat (let's face it, its decor is quite off compared to Philippa's for example).

I'd say she is bullshitting us to the point there's absolutely nothing genuine about her.
This is a really interesting theory. It could be like a YT "studio", or just kind of a guest flat of sorts that she frequents by herself pretty often when it suits her, maybe to have the odd dinner party or just a night away or whatever. Perhaps they have several apartments across the city that are staged and ready to live in. All things considered, it's also pretty small when you think about how rich she is. Yes, it's London, but if she held back for just one year on the luxury purchases or a couple of the bajillion luxury holidays she takes in a year, she could have something a bit more spacious/more interesting.
I remember the whole thing where she 'moved in' there and it was incredibly odd with the rush of it and the haphazard way she was decorating.

One more thing-- remember when Duke ran away from the dog park, and Amelia said he ran right to her parents' house which was nearby? Perhaps Duke spends so much time at their house that it would be second nature-- that's totally possible. But maybe also that's just their place. Especially since Amelia has keys to that private park, but the park is closer to her "parents'" house...

Also, has she ever mentioned where Hannah is right now? Or ever stopped by at Hannah's flat or anything? Because they "used" to be roommates...

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

On the surface level her mother appears like such a class act but when you stop and think about it all there's just something rotten at the core. Her parents are indulging if not encouraging everything that is wackadoo about Amelia instead of getting her the help this chick obviously needs to sort out her imploding identity. Maybe we see less of Hannah because even Hannah has limits for how much crazy she can take.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Her 2018 house tour:

What is up with her white knee socks? Is that look supposed to be fashion-forward? She looks like a peri-menopausal, Britney Spears (circa 2001) wannabe.

Listening to her talk about her flat, it struck me how ditzy she sounds for someone with a supposedly "posh" and privileged upbringing. Is she supposed to be "educated?" Does she have a degree or go to university? She kept describing things like, "Here I have a drawer thingy..."

PS - I hate her bedroom side tables!!!

Post by Guest »

Lamour88 wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
Angelismo wrote:The thing with Amelia is that she is so full of shiz, that I dont even believe her a word. Dont even believe she was in Dubai even though she video filmed herself there. Sorry but her reputation is ruined :?
I feel you, to the point I'm even questioning her apartment.

Is that REALLY her own flat, or is it her youtube showroom of sorts (instagram would be for her travels)?
I'd even go further: I feel she doesn't really need a car to visit her parents. I've been thinking about the house at the back of theirs, but it could be somewhere else in the area. I mean, it's too weird how her Mum pops by every now and then, stays with her coat on, is actively playing that make believe game with her daughter (cleaning after her party, thermomix QVC, and so on). Not to mention how Amelia is the typical Belgravia girl, coming from a lavish house, now supposedly living on her own but ending up in a very bland flat (let's face it, its decor is quite off compared to Philippa's for example).

I'd say she is bullshitting us to the point there's absolutely nothing genuine about her.
This is a really interesting theory. It could be like a YT "studio", or just kind of a guest flat of sorts that she frequents by herself pretty often when it suits her, maybe to have the odd dinner party or just a night away or whatever. Perhaps they have several apartments across the city that are staged and ready to live in. All things considered, it's also pretty small when you think about how rich she is. Yes, it's London, but if she held back for just one year on the luxury purchases or a couple of the bajillion luxury holidays she takes in a year, she could have something a bit more spacious/more interesting.
I remember the whole thing where she 'moved in' there and it was incredibly odd with the rush of it and the haphazard way she was decorating.

One more thing-- remember when Duke ran away from the dog park, and Amelia said he ran right to her parents' house which was nearby? Perhaps Duke spends so much time at their house that it would be second nature-- that's totally possible. But maybe also that's just their place. Especially since Amelia has keys to that private park, but the park is closer to her "parents'" house...

Also, has she ever mentioned where Hannah is right now? Or ever stopped by at Hannah's flat or anything? Because they "used" to be roommates...
Hannah is, I'm certain, living in the basement of her parents' house, in the same "apartment" Amelia claimed to be living in before she moved into the first flat, and then on to this current flat. I think the first flat was a rental but she owns this flat.

Amelia's flat I think is a bit of a stop-gap before buying something bigger. Her parents are millionnaires many times over, so it won't be a stretch for them to help her with a downpayment or outright buy it for her. But for now, she probably doesn't need anything larger than what she has.

She certainly spends a lot of time at her parents' house and sleeps over often, and I'm guessing her flat is around the corner from their home.

On to the flat itself....the ceilings are so high, she really needs some larger pieces of furniture and art to fill the space. Maybe some built-ins to the left of the fireplace, or even adding wainscotting. It's an odd combination of styles. She has the ultra-modern sleek kitchen, some gold accents, mid-century pieces, the bohemian inlay furniture in her bedroom and more traditional pieces. Not sure anything works together.

poopraker
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by poopraker »

the part in her house tour where she was explaining what a spoon rest is like it's some revolutionary new thing us poors have never heard about... i had to click out after that.

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

poopraker wrote:the part in her house tour where she was explaining what a spoon rest is like it's some revolutionary new thing us poors have never heard about... i had to click out after that.
LMAO I cringed so hard at this too! Like babe, what kind of savage leaves a dirty wooden spoon or cooking utensil stark on the counter?? Are you new??

cutelilbunny123
Learner
Learner

Post by cutelilbunny123 »

i don't think it is a stage flat... she mentioned her parent's live 'four streets away' and both her and her parent's have a garden square. that's super common in central london so not really a hint to anything.
the place she was before (and was unboxing a package today in instastories) i personally think is a flat her parent's created at the top floor of their super tall town house! it looks like it's at the top because of the light and stairs, not at the bottom.
hannah is probably living where amelia was in her early youtube videos

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I couldn't concentrate during the house tour video because of those horrid white socks

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Amelia, giving the world a new meaning to whatsherface since 1992.

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

Don't understand the need for these gurus to fake tan (and excessively) in the dead of winter. She looks like a floating head oompa loompa in her instagram stories.

Aude2731
Learner
Learner

Post by Aude2731 »

Never really paid attention to the details in her instagram photos til now. Is it just me or her right hand in the twirling in the desert photo has been extremely badly cut in photoshop?!?!?!?

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Her flat looks as if a 15 year old girl smashed all the stuff she saw on instagram together. Also her kitchen is strangely clean.

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

She doesn't cook much.... eats out.
Still dresses like a cheap street walker. No wonder David dumped her. She looks cheap, and sounds like a dimwit.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

When I read this I have the same reaction Amelia and Estee do to a Rupi Kaur poem: “Just..wow”

Who would think that being born filthy rich would allow your lazy idiot self to fail out of school so you could loaf about on different holidays in different countries literally every other week on your parents’ dime while you intermittently honk into a camera doing your vanity hobby screeching about your first love: trifling materialist bullshit.

Follow your dreams, people!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

biggossipyswampy wrote:When I read this I have the same reaction Amelia and Estee do to a Rupi Kaur poem: “Just..wow”

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 4f5c82.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180207</span><span>/</span><span>368b0ebe7a3128d8e4842ec6f94f5c82</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Who would think that being born filthy rich would allow your lazy idiot self to fail out of school so you could loaf about on different holidays in different countries literally every other week on your parents’ dime while you intermittently honk into a camera doing your vanity hobby screeching about your first love: trifling materialist bullshit.

"Don't worry about failing all those school exams, kids! Someday you might get a whole 500K on Instagram too!"

sallyflarkenson
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sallyflarkenson »

Has anyone else noticed her accent will go flat on some words recently like she's attempting to do an American accent? She sounds like an absolute airhead. Like one of those people if once in a blue moon she said something intelligent, it wouldn't matter because the way she talks will always make her sound like she hasn't had an original thought in her life.

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

What privilege and not knowing it sounds like...shes celebrating being successful at doing nothing! congratulations amelia your ancestors will be proud

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I'll never forget when she talked about how her teachers were so bad and something about a parent teacher conference and she was like "I don't care about school or how they teach..." FU. Those teachers salary is around 40G. That's 2 of your handbags. :FU:

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

biggossipyswampy wrote:When I read this I have the same reaction Amelia and Estee do to a Rupi Kaur poem: “Just..wow”

Lol, you've basically summed up perfectly what it is that bothers me about a lot of these youtubers. Even the ones that weren't born so filthy rich have the same issues and are just so out to lunch it's laughable.

Whattheduck25
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattheduck25 »

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 4f5c82.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180207</span><span>/</span><span>368b0ebe7a3128d8e4842ec6f94f5c82</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I love how she starts out saying ‘numbers don’t mean anything’ in a post that’s all about getting to the number 500k :roll: :roll:

Return to “Amelia Liana”