Lydia Elise Millen 2

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Elise Millen 2

Post by Sophia22 »

Also, her new boots are the ugliest fucking things I've ever seen. She needs to stop wearing boots that cut her legs off at that length :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

slaybey
Learner
Learner

Post by slaybey »

popscene wrote:her hair actually looks decent here? she needs to chop off all her damaged hair and just stick with her natural color, it's much better.

I agree. It makes her eyes stand out a lot more too.

bexgreen1983
Debater
Debater

Post by bexgreen1983 »

She blocked me on Instagram after I commented how miserable she looked at the baftas and she came back spouting some sh## (woe is me). I commented back saying your at the baftas you should be so happy but I suppose eventually after getting all these amazing opportunities that eventually they must all blur into one and not feel special anymore and how sad that is - now blocked!! Truth hurts hey Lydia?!?

On a side note Those boots are hideous!!

Veda
Talker
Talker

Post by Veda »

Agree and I really hope she is trolling us ref the complaining about picking up her boots, if not she really needs a reality check. The way she said that she tweeted DPD saying she had wedmin to do...as if she was a heart surgeon off to save some lives. Hello DPD why don't you care about the influencer wedding on the year :rofl:
Self importance is just out of control with this one! I also enjoyed her saying what a long day she'd had doing 5 hours at her wedding venue, I can't wait for her to rejoin the world of work!
On her rant about negative comments...I totally get that there are weirdos that will just comment saying she's ugly etc which to be honest who can blame her for deleting etc however, anyone who makes a comment that isn't praising to her is not a troll - she openly says this is her job, expect some feedback. Saying that she is going to focus on content that she loves but then doing every sponsored video under the sun. If she wasn't making money from her blog you can understand it but she is, and it's the lack of transparency that people don't like and I'm sorry but that doesn't make us jealous ugly trolls :respekt:

Post by Guest »

Its just the epitome of rich girl problems though. No one cares that you had to drive an hour for your designer boots Lydia. She name dropped the brand enough times just to make it clear where they were from, then had to really bang on about going to Paris with Loreal. I can't believe Ali didn't even know, she sounds like the type to declare it loudly in shopping centres just so everyone around her can know how expensive she is. :rofl:

bad_wasp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bad_wasp »

A standing ovaision? She's so cutting edge and high-end she even makes up her own words now! Must be French hun x

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

'Just secured the bridal campaign of my dreams' - say what?

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

avabella wrote:'Just secured the bridal campaign of my dreams' - say what?
What shit is she talking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyan95
Debater
Debater

Post by Cyan95 »

bexgreen1983 wrote:She blocked me on Instagram after I commented how miserable she looked at the baftas and she came back spouting some sh## (woe is me). I commented back saying your at the baftas you should be so happy but I suppose eventually after getting all these amazing opportunities that eventually they must all blur into one and not feel special anymore and how sad that is - now blocked!! Truth hurts hey Lydia?!?

I find her one of the most ungrateful miserable cows around.

She is either bragging or wants a pity party, The latest tweet is about a ring that her grandpa gave to her grandma and she cannot remove it from her finger cue photograph of said ring. It is a wonder she didn't tell us the price of it but it looks like a piece of costume jewellery to me.

I find her unbearable at the moment that I can't even hate watch her. I just find her so fake and I have noticed recently that she can't even keep up with lies/bullshit she comes out with.

haulbiotch
Talker
Talker

Post by haulbiotch »

Did anyone catch in the new vlog when Ali broke a nail or something to that effect lol! He doesn't help the rumours does he haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

littlenatter
Learner
Learner

Post by littlenatter »

Cyan95 wrote:
bexgreen1983 wrote:She blocked me on Instagram after I commented how miserable she looked at the baftas and she came back spouting some sh## (woe is me). I commented back saying your at the baftas you should be so happy but I suppose eventually after getting all these amazing opportunities that eventually they must all blur into one and not feel special anymore and how sad that is - now blocked!! Truth hurts hey Lydia?!?

I find her one of the most ungrateful miserable cows around.

She is either bragging or wants a pity party, The latest tweet is about a ring that her grandpa gave to her grandma and she cannot remove it from her finger cue photograph of said ring. It is a wonder she didn't tell us the price of it but it looks like a piece of costume jewellery to me.

I find her unbearable at the moment that I can't even hate watch her. I just find her so fake and I have noticed recently that she can't even keep up with lies/bullshit she comes out with.
Agreed!! She acts so hard done by in life it really grates on me :roll: I honestly think that she actually has no idea who she is as a person, but wants to be a little rich IT girl. She's 28 and I've never seen someone act so ridiculous when it comes to a pair of god damn shoes! A while ago she made a comment on her insta stories that GOSH had saved her little nephews life and that she was going to try and get involved with them. Has she? Doesn't look like it? If it doesn't involve money she doesn't want to know. There's so many other bloggers out there that actually come from money and don't even wear designer clothes 24/7. She buys things for the sake of it being designer, like those new boots, even she knows they're hideous or she wouldn't keep trying to justify herself :?

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

Pretty sure this girl has worse minions than the teeny-bopper vloggers, except they're middle-aged (I'm guessing they look at Lydia and think they're the same age lmao). Pointed out that the whole world didn't revolve around Lydia's shoe delivery and now I'm the absolute worst person in the universe for being so horrible to poor lovely Lydia - oh get a life! Clearly the glue fumes from their designer shoes have driven them all delusional.

Cyan95
Debater
Debater

Post by Cyan95 »

crazydoglady wrote:Pretty sure this girl has worse minions than the teeny-bopper vloggers, except they're middle-aged (I'm guessing they look at Lydia and think they're the same age lmao). Pointed out that the whole world didn't revolve around Lydia's shoe delivery and now I'm the absolute worst person in the universe for being so horrible to poor lovely Lydia - oh get a life! Clearly the glue fumes from their designer shoes have driven them all delusional.
I totally agree with you, they are worst than Zoella minions. It is only when you think that these are women in the 30s and 40s that it hits you as to what total munters they are. :roll:

Mushmush
Learner
Learner

Post by Mushmush »

Fangirl turned hater here...
Honestly I used to love her about 2 years ago, in the days of the ASOS and Boohoo hauls, the more natural hair, and the posts on well-being was so much more inspirational. I could deal with Club Monaco every now and then as I thought YAAAS gal treat yourself, but then yeah as she got bigger she completely forgot about the followers who brought her to the high life, only catering to the 1% of rich followers out of self-interest for the 100+ designer bags. Yawn, much more to life. I remember in a blog post about 2 years ago she mentioned how horrible Nivea felt and that she'd never use it.. 1) don't slag off brands it's not a great look, 2) I bet any money that if Nivea released a new product and offered her big bucks to promote she would swipe that up quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

I get people grow out of styles and change it up, but I'm a huge believer of not forgetting where you come from, and above all BE YOURSELF!
What pisses me off about people like her that claim they're so natural and yet it took her about 2 years to reveal she's had a boob job after she was called out on it. She's definitely had her top lip done, the outline above her upper lip line is a tell-tale sign of fillers. She used to have LVL done on her lashes, then said she doesn't anymore because she had an allergic reaction (honestly, so delicate isn't she..) but her eyelashes are still really thick and curled upright so it's bullshit, she wants to come across as having the minimal done and be all "I woke up like dis", and same for her tattooed eyebrows, she forgets to mention that too. I respect people so much more than when they outright say "this is what I've had, this is what I do, it's fine not to be perfect". And also stop making up stories of one minute being rich, then one minute being poor and homeless. Like, pardon?

I wish she would be more like her old self and not this showy, narcissist "rich girl" that has too many first world problems to count on twitter and just get a fucking grip!

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Lydia posted that she went to A&E because the ring wouldn't come off!!! :rofl:

Someone called her out on using NHS resources for a ring :rofl: I have screenshots but can't work out how to post. I was literally howling in work!

On a serious note though, can you just imagine her sitting in A&E at stupid o'clock in the morning, whining and moaning to Ali about her poor finger. The time between posting that it had stuck and going to A&E was minimal, she obviously took a total panic attack and legged it to the hospital :rofl:

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

Imagine the doctors,dealing with actual injured people and then seeing someone who couldn't wait til the swelling went down to take a ring off some folk have never experience real trauma in life.

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

avabella wrote:Lydia posted that she went to A&E because the ring wouldn't come off!!! :rofl:

Someone called her out on using NHS resources for a ring :rofl: I have screenshots but can't work out how to post. I was literally howling in work!

On a serious note though, can you just imagine her sitting in A&E at stupid o'clock in the morning, whining and moaning to Ali about her poor finger. The time between posting that it had stuck and going to A&E was minimal, she obviously took a total panic attack and legged it to the hospital :rofl:
Man-hands problems

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

Lydia's grammar is awful. I don't know how to insert screenshots here, but on one of the latest photos on her instagram where she drinks champagne with Ali in Harrods the caption says, "Feeling so lucky to <...> grow alongside my soulmate WHOSE soon to be my Husband". I'm not a native speaker, but it's WHO'S, Lydia.

Post by Guest »

^ I've noticed this from her on countless occasions. She thinks she's soooo well to do but can't even construct a proper sentence. :roll:

SarahG
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahG »

Most of her bags look disgusting, she treats her bags worst than I treat my shoes. :?
Wedding handbag?? :rofl:

Return to “Lydia Millen”