Postby karenaaa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 am

Continue here :tu:
karenaaa
Debater
Debater

Advertisement

Re: Lydia Elise Millen 2

Postby technicolor_dreams » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 am

Just reposting what I said at the end of the last thread. Maybe Lydia is expecting a large inheritance/payout soon and that's why she is waiting to buy that house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Postby sapphirerain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:46 am

Very off-topic here, but I really think that if she just changed the part in her hair, it could make her look slightly less manly. In the previous thread, I saw a few comments saying she looks a bit like a dude in a wig (and I think she does too). Her hair is so thick that it actually looks like a wig - she needs to get it thinned out or layered a bit more so it looks more natural. I think if she parted it to the side it would suit her and look more sophisticated/mature. I know that when I wear a middle part sometimes it makes me feel very young. I also think her eyebrows are too big/bold for her face, and she adds too much coloured brow product to them. Girl, keep them a bit more natural! Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sapphirerain
Debater
Debater

Postby slaybey » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:59 am

TTGirl wrote:Did you guys read one of her little fans wrote about her own experience when she went to Lydia's highly recommended hair dresser? (Whatever her name is). The minion said the hair dresser was rude and was looking down at her because she is young and doesn't appear to be rich. I feel bad at the same time has almost no sympathy for this minion. Why would you assume this hair dresser would treat you nicely? Sigh, kids these days :roll: :roll:

I didn't see this! Have you got a link??
slaybey
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Amyw673 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 am

Her eyebrows are tattooed on. She got them done ages ago, before microblading was a more common thing. They are too harsh, especially with lighter hair colour.

Dont know how to insert pics from a phone but the before and after are on her blog
http://lydiaelisemillen.com/2016/02/tattooed-eyebrows-truth-lies-the-things-you-need-to-know/

And if I recall she completely skipped over the fact that she had them tattooed in her 'what I've had done' plastic surgery/ treatments video. Doesn't seem like she's proud or a big fan of it now?
Last edited by Amyw673 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amyw673
Talker
Talker

Postby Veda » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:13 am

The thing is, if she is able to buy this house then good for her, I mean I don't know how you go to a house 8 times your current homes value but if they are then do you know what - good for them! BUT I just find it crazy to believe that you can buy a house that expensive when you also spend over £10000 on shoes and accessories since Christmas! How is that possible?! Is it truly possible she makes that much money? Stop the world - I want to get off if so!
Veda
Learner
Learner

Postby Veda » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:15 am

Also the attention seeking bra snap on twitter - so classy. Not. Who does that?! WHO :FU:
Veda
Learner
Learner

Postby sapphirerain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:18 am

Amyw673 wrote:Her eyebrows are tattooed on. She got them done ages ago, before microblading was a more common thing. They are too harsh, especially with lighter hair colour.

Dont know how to insert pics from a phone but the before and after are on her blog
http://lydiaelisemillen.com/2016/02/tattooed-eyebrows-truth-lies-the-things-you-need-to-know/

And if I recall she completely skipped over the fact that she had them tattooed in her 'what I've had done' plastic surgery/ treatments video. Doesn't seem like she's proud or a big fan of it now?

Oh, wow! I didn't know she got them tattooed on. I'm a fairly new subscriber of Lydia's but I don't know if I'll be subscribed for long. Anyway, they look too dark and too bold. I don't know why you'd ever get brow tattoos - she should've just let her own eyebrows grow back completely and then she could've shaped them how she wanted. Her most recent Instagram picture is a perfect representation of how fake they look. She looks like a drag queen sometimes.
sapphirerain
Debater
Debater

Postby Amyw673 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 am

sapphirerain wrote:
Amyw673 wrote:Her eyebrows are tattooed on. She got them done ages ago, before microblading was a more common thing. They are too harsh, especially with lighter hair colour.

Oh, wow! I didn't know she got them tattooed on. I'm a fairly new subscriber of Lydia's but I don't know if I'll be subscribed for long. Anyway, they look too dark and too bold. I don't know why you'd ever get brow tattoos - she should've just let her own eyebrows grow back completely and then she could've shaped them how she wanted. Her most recent Instagram picture is a perfect representation of how fake they look. She looks like a drag queen sometimes.

Yea I've been following her for a long time and I used to like her content. But I guess like a lot of people I now find her really false. And will say she loves anything a brand gives her
Amyw673
Talker
Talker

Postby karenaaa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:41 am

I didn't know they were tattooed either! I always thought they looked very coarse and harsh which isn't great for an already harsh face. Judging by the before picture she could have had some great results from microblading if she had waited.
karenaaa
Debater
Debater

Postby Sophia22 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 am

So now poor Lyds has IBS and is fishing on Twitter for food companies to send her food. How about you cook your own food Lyds? Sure what else have you to do all day apart from prancing around like a twat and looking at yourself in the mirror
Sophia22
Debater
Debater

Postby One » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:54 am

Claire recently talked about IBS and Crohn's, now Lydia has it too? She really has to copy everything Claire has, doesn't she? She has nothing going on in her life aside from buying things then selling them a few weeks later, so now she has to make up health issues for views. Gross.
One
Learner
Learner

Postby porthos2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 am

porthos2
Learner
Learner

Postby popscene » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:27 am

Is Lydia honestly talking about cruelty-free make up on twitter and how brands that test on animals should change?? girl what do you think all your handbags are made of?? someone link her to a peta video on how they skin the animals please
popscene
Lurker
Lurker

Postby pasodoble » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17 am

I tuned into her Insta Live thing yesterday (very briefly, I couldn't stomach it for too long). What an entitled little madame.
People were commenting (very nicely) on stuff (her cat, her hair), and she sat there, in silence, staring at the screen without speaking.
Then, she said, 'just an FYI, this is supposed to be a Q&A. You are supposed to be asking ME questions. This is your opportunity. Do we have any actual questions? Do we?'
What a stuck up bitch. Six months ago, you were probably stacking shelves in Tesco, now we're supposed to be asking you questions, like an audience with the freaking Queen.
Jeez.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES
pasodoble
Talker
Talker

Postby alicia101 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:30 am

pasodoble wrote:I tuned into her Insta Live thing yesterday (very briefly, I couldn't stomach it for too long). What an entitled little madame.
People were commenting (very nicely) on stuff (her cat, her hair), and she sat there, in silence, staring at the screen without speaking.
Then, she said, 'just an FYI, this is supposed to be a Q&A. You are supposed to be asking ME questions. This is your opportunity. Do we have any actual questions? Do we?'
What a stuck up bitch. Six months ago, you were probably stacking shelves in Tesco, now we're supposed to be asking you questions, like an audience with the freaking Queen.
Jeez.

Did she seriously say that? I mean, what is there possibly that we could ask her about? She is so uninteresting. All her life consists of is granny's clothing that she basically can't afford and soon enough will replace to be able to buy more ugly stuff to rave about.
alicia101
Talker
Talker

Postby pasodoble » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:48 am

alicia101 wrote:Did she seriously say that? I mean, what is there possibly that we could ask her about? She is so uninteresting. All her life consists of is granny's clothing that she basically can't afford and soon enough will replace to be able to buy more ugly stuff to rave about.

She seriously did. Next time she does one, it's worth tuning in. Lydia, Lydia, salt and vinegar ...
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES
pasodoble
Talker
Talker

Postby kylizzle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:57 am

pasodoble wrote:I tuned into her Insta Live thing yesterday (very briefly, I couldn't stomach it for too long). What an entitled little madame.
Jeez.

Omg. I actually can't with her, she doesn't deserve any of this
kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby alicia101 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:54 pm

pasodoble wrote:
alicia101 wrote:Did she seriously say that? I mean, what is there possibly that we could ask her about? She is so uninteresting. All her life consists of is granny's clothing that she basically can't afford and soon enough will replace to be able to buy more ugly stuff to rave about.

She seriously did. Next time she does one, it's worth tuning in. Lydia, Lydia, salt and vinegar ...

Oh I defo will, it's insane how she can grow on her platforms when there are so many honest and cool women out there.
alicia101
Talker
Talker

Postby lowkeylaurie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Sophia22 wrote:So now poor Lyds has IBS and is fishing on Twitter for food companies to send her food. How about you cook your own food Lyds? Sure what else have you to do all day apart from prancing around like a twat and looking at yourself in the mirror

Didn't she used to be a fitness blogger? Or at least Ali is, I'm surprised they're not eating properly, frozen chicken nuggets doesn't equal a healthy meal Lydia, you should know that from your time being a fitness blogger :roll:
lowkeylaurie
Talker
Talker

Postby Max » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Those OTT drag-queen caterpillar eyebrows are tattooed on??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, Lydzzz *cough* forgot *cough* to mention that when she uploaded her pathetic "My Boobs Are Fake But My Face Is Real" video a while ago. I think you're totally right... She hates them now, but she's stuck with them. ;)
Max
Talker
Talker

Postby TTGirl » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:58 pm

I did take a screen shot but how do I post picture here? Can someone teach me :)

slaybey wrote:
TTGirl wrote:Did you guys read one of her little fans wrote about her own experience when she went to Lydia's highly recommended hair dresser? (Whatever her name is). The minion said the hair dresser was rude and was looking down at her because she is young and doesn't appear to be rich. I feel bad at the same time has almost no sympathy for this minion. Why would you assume this hair dresser would treat you nicely? Sigh, kids these days :roll: :roll:

TTGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby TTGirl » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:03 pm

I did take a screen shot but how do I post picture here? Can someone teach me :)

PS. I did try and it kept telling me the pic is too big :/
slaybey wrote:

TTGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Max » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Jeez.

Priceless!
Max
Talker
Talker

Postby notsosilly » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:27 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lydia wearing her pink Manolo's while shopping in Milton K :rofl: :rofl: She was probably the only princess wearing these type of clothes there lol.

She gets so bothered by what people say that is not even a joke. While she was talking avout Loreal she mentioned on her video that people were gonna think that she was sponsored by them...later on she said that she was getting starbucks and people were gonna think that she was sponsored by starbucks.

Get over yourself lydia .... you still have a very long way to go to be an important person darling.
notsosilly
Talker
Talker

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers
  • Advertisement