IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

beartimes
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by beartimes »

Does anyone think she has gone a bit too far on the surgery?

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

kellyba34 wrote:Although they do love each other, I think they definitely have an 'agreement' regarding the money situation. He's a smart guy, he knows it's part of the deal, as tacky as that sounds.
This is what confuses me about their relationship, if Paris is smart then he knows he can do better, why settle for Claire? I'm pretty sure there is some love there, but it's really obvious Paris loves Claire way more than she does which baffles me to no end; I was able to tell she's a gold-digging fishwife from the very first video of hers that I watched (her first Hermes unboxing), how can Paris still not see it after six years? And if he does, how and why is he okay with it????

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:Although they do love each other, I think they definitely have an 'agreement' regarding the money situation. He's a smart guy, he knows it's part of the deal, as tacky as that sounds.
This is what confuses me about their relationship, if Paris is smart then he knows he can do better, why settle for Claire? I'm pretty sure there is some love there, but it's really obvious Paris loves Claire way more than she does which baffles me to no end; I was able to tell she was a gold-digging fishwife from the very first video of hers that I watched (her first Hermes unboxing), how can Paris still not see it after six years? And if he does, how and why is he okay with it????
I guess he loves her so he'll settle for less?

I think he must know by now, he's a successful guy he can't be that dumb.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

kellyba34 wrote:
lowkeylaurie wrote:
This is what confuses me about their relationship, if Paris is smart then he knows he can do better, why settle for Claire? I'm pretty sure there is some love there, but it's really obvious Paris loves Claire way more than she does which baffles me to no end; I was able to tell she was a gold-digging fishwife from the very first video of hers that I watched (her first Hermes unboxing), how can Paris still not see it after six years? And if he does, how and why is he okay with it????

Yeah I definitely feel like he really did love her in the beginning, but by the time he figured everything out it was too late and now he's stuck.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:
lowkeylaurie wrote:

Yeah I definitely feel like he really did love her in the beginning, but by the time he figured everything out it was too late and now he's stuck.
Is this really true though? In recent videos he really seems to still be in love with her. If anything, it's her who's lost interest (in everything but his money...)

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Seeing her Instagram pictures from Aruba, I have to admit I'd like to have her life. - Or her husband's money. lol
However, I hope she won't post anymore photos of her back in that pink bathing suit. I guess she thinks it's really flattering, but in my opinion it isn't...

Oh, and have you noticed like many other bloggers Claire avoids to use that paid partnership feature on Instagram. Instead she just wrote "Spon"... :?
Not to mention her constant advertising for her husband's travel agency...

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

And she's plugging protein world products. Aren't hey the ones who had that controversy of the 'beach body' adverts?! Keep it classy Claire

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Sorry to double post but I watched her insta stories from today and the state she lets her house get in. Saying it's what happens when all you do is work and travel. Umm no. Most people unpack their suitcases and put stuff away THEN open new packages. Or maybe just not do it all in one place.
She does it with her walk in wardrobe too. Just covers the floor with stuff

flix16
Debater
Debater

Post by flix16 »

kurkuma wrote:
Oh, and have you noticed like many other bloggers Claire avoids to use that paid partnership feature on Instagram. Instead she just wrote "Spon"... :?
Not to mention her constant advertising for her husband's travel agency...
Hubbys gotta keep the mula coming in so he doesn't go bankcrupt after Claire's shopping trips.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I get the impression that hubby has been sticking his noise in her spending habits, her last haul was all high street and she kept on repeating that she won't spend lots on trend pieces, but isn't that what she was doing up,to now, ie channel boots covered in pearls?

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

That New Look haul was sponsored, surely?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Hunevoque wrote:I get the impression that hubby has been sticking his noise in her spending habits, her last haul was all high street and she kept on repeating that she won't spend lots on trend pieces, but isn't that what she was doing up,to now, ie channel boots covered in pearls?
It was a "I'm working with New Look for LFW" video #SPON ~~ so they must be paying her handsomely - no way Miss Designer Everything #EvenHerKnickers would normally be seen dead head to toe in New Look at LONDON FASHUN WEEK #dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Well, Claire has said before that she likes to buy from the high street too, so this is not a complete surprise. And I guess, going to London Fashion Week with New Look was better than not going at all. :D

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

We've heard all about her Chanel costume 'jury' and now she's got some hideous cheap looking trousers from New Look that are 'pane-tent'. She likes to act as if she's a true authority on everything fashun, yet can't pronounce simple words! The thickness is strong with this one! :roll:

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Those pane-tent trousers are so ugly, stop trying to act 21 when you look like you're pushing 40

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookieblog »

Pane-tent & Jury are bad but have you heard how she says balmain? She calls it Balminn. Its Bahl-mahn darling. Seriously she should be stripped of those blazers!! So embarrising since shes married to a french guy. I still can't believe she got served at Hermės...

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Cookieblog wrote:Pane-tent & Jury are bad but have you heard how she says balmain? She calls it Balminn. Its Bahl-mahn darling. Seriously she should be stripped of those blazers!! So embarrising since shes married to a french guy. I still can't believe she got served at Hermės...
I don't think she did- her husband handled the sale because they wouldn't sell her the bag. I believe she bought one in the store and the other one pre loved.

Post by Guest »

The way she treats her husband bothers me SO much. I'm actually so surprised she could land someone as refined, adorable, and charming as him. Even in the "how to dress your man" video it seems like he's kind of upset at how much she's belitting him and she berates him in every video she's in. Even looks wise, she seems much older and severe, their styles don't even seem 100% compatible, and I can see him with someone much younger or at least wealthier. Like nehin.

Post by Guest »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
adven wrote:Is it a trend now to take photos with your hair covering your face, or having your back to the camera?
I heard Claire say once in an old video that she was taking pics covering her face, as she didn't like her face, felt she had too many lines / wrinkles. It's in a vlog about Botox she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is actually a trend that goes back to tumblr WAYYY back. Like 2010 back. Girls would take photos without their faces showing and it was to have the viewer step into her shoes so to speak. Goes for the aspirational lifestyle pov. You don't see this type of blogger as much anymore because hello, a face should be recognizable. its her brand.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

abornhater wrote:The way she treats her husband bothers me SO much. I'm actually so surprised she could land someone as refined, adorable, and charming as him. Even in the "how to dress your man" video it seems like he's kind of upset at how much she's belitting him and she berates him in every video she's in. Even looks wise, she seems much older and severe, their styles don't even seem 100% compatible, and I can see him with someone much younger or at least wealthier. Like nehin.
i like paris he seems classy. who's nehin? do u mean negin miraseli (sp?)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”