IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I noticed there wasn't a separate thread for Claire so I made one, hope that's ok. Anyway, this woman's spending habits are ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is that most of it is not even her own money, she married into wealth and is absolutely taking advantage of it. In this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... spare.html she actually admits her husband doesn't know of her spending habits and she lies to him about how much her bags and shoes cost, the way she talks about him really shows that he doesn't approve of her spending habits and that she basically only uses him for money. Even though she says she buys it with her own money it's obvious she doesn't, she doesn't do anything, and I highly doubt being a blogger enables her to afford an Hermes bag, she only has 22,000 subscribers. Lydia has more subscribers than her and we all know Lydia can't afford squat, so there's no way Claire is buying all this stuff with her own money.

Deeznutz25
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by Deeznutz25 »

She's also sooo rude... they way she speaks to her husband is unacceptable. She is too comfortable with her gold digging lifestyle and is very entitled. shame, I thought she was nice at first.

Deeznutz25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Deeznutz25 »

She's also sooo rude... they way she speaks to her husband is unacceptable. She is too comfortable with her gold digging lifestyle and is very entitled. shame, I thought she was nice at first.

Deeznutz25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Deeznutz25 »

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

All the Chanel and Hermes bags in the world can't disguise the Romford fishwife that lurks underneath the veneer of luxury; one only needs to look at the rude, aggressive way she responds to her subscribers to catch a glimpse of her true nature.

Has she ever made a video without mentioning Harrods? The way she worships at that shrine of vulgarity speaks volumes. :roll:

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

From what i have seen her husband seems to be such a lovely person. While she treats him so poorly in front of everyone.

Someone posted something in her video and her reply was :

"who am I rude to? My two friends? Or rude to people that leave nasty comments and I answer back? I adore the two girls in this video and the followers/subs that take the time to watch my content and go out of their way to tell me they enjoyed it absolutely make my day. If I get a negative comment I can be negative back. You seem like a strong minded person and I'm sure you would do the same. My videos/personality is not for everyone."

She might own chanel bags and hermes bag but she is not classy... she is rude as someone who is uneducated and doesn't come from money.

She is always talking abour Harrods because she worked there for 5 years.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

She made a hugely long video about how she couldn't get a Hermes bag after a year and a half trying to go in to the stores often.. Probably because they don't want the likes of her to carry their bags! So yes she got the Hermes off the website she JUST SO happens to be working with - wonder what nice big discount they gave her mentioning them in so many videos (vestiaire collective).... :roll: :rofl:

When I found her first video it was about her getting Botox and I automatically thought she was around 40.. Just the way she looked. Then I went back and watched all her videos and her channel hasn't been going that long and only 9-10 months ago she looked SOOO MUCH YOUNGER in her videos, like 25-30, how does she suddenly look 40?!?

Her husband comes across so sweet, and she's said many times that he's the classy one out of them
(She's not wrong) and that the Hermes sales assistants were happy to talk to him and offered him a bag when he went in- but never her, but then she's so harsh /loud and obnoxious so I can see why.
I do like her a smidgen more than Lydia - mostly because she takes the piss out of Lydia's everything she does, which is funny!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Double post

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I don't know much about Claire and I just (tried to) watch her Q&A video and I couldn't stand how mean she was to her poor husband, not even two minutes in and she was annoyed with the way he was talking and was telling him what to do and how to act. I honestly wonder why he hasn't filed for divorce yet, if I were him I definitely would have by now, how does he stand her? :?

Cyan95
Debater
Debater

Post by Cyan95 »

Brigante wrote:All the Chanel and Hermes bags in the world can't disguise the Romford fishwife that lurks underneath the veneer of luxury; one only needs to look at the rude, aggressive way she responds to her subscribers to catch a glimpse of her true nature.

Has she ever made a video without mentioning Harrods? The way she worships at that shrine of vulgarity speaks volumes. :roll:

Couldn't agree more with you. I really got a turn off her with the rude and snarky comments, she really reminded me of Lydia. They both cannot take any form of criticism at all. Everyone is jealous or a hater in their minds if you dare criticise them.

Now she has the Kelly bag, what will her next bag be?? Will Lydia get a Kelly bag because she just has to be like Claire. We'll see :rofl:

I actually do not think Claire likes Lydia that much I think she endures her for gaining subscribers, because she does take the piss out of her at every opportunity.

Post by Guest »

Thanks for making this thread! I only came across her channel a month or so ago and while I don't despise her as much as Lydia, I find she forces this "relatable" and "real" persona when in reality the only thing that differentiates her from the rest of them is that awful accent.

She replied to someone on her Q&A video that she worked out that the people who commented about her being nasty to Paris in that video were all kids or single people because anybody in a long term relationship would understand. I'm in a long term relationship and I have more respect for my boyfriend than to ridicule and put him down for the sake of trying to look relatable in front of thousands of people on the internet.

Plus her house is SOOOOO gaudy. :FU:

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

One of the things that annoys me about her is how she kind of tuts when she speaks. Like she has too much spit in her gob and has to suck it back in by smacking her tounge against the roof of her mouth.

Her Hermes videos were just something else. Imagine having the time and energy to waste on a thing like that. Girl, get a hobby.

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

The was she speaks to her husband is disgusting, mine wouldn't put up with that. If anyone hasn't seen her Snapchat, she shrieks in the most horrible way at him EVERY DAY. I find their relationship quite odd, I can't imagine them having a normal, adult conversation.

I did quite enjoy watching her for a while, but she seems like a bit of a bitch now and her spending Is way out of control. I don't believe for a second that she's able to save up several thousand for a handbag just like that. I have a feeling it's a joint bank account.

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

Side note, she's the same age as me but looks about 10 years older.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

karenaaa wrote:Thanks for making this thread! I only came across her channel a month or so ago and while I don't despise her as much as Lydia, I find she forces this "relatable" and "real" persona when in reality the only thing that differentiates her from the rest of them is that awful accent.

She replied to someone on her Q&A video that she worked out that the people who commented about her being nasty to Paris in that video were all kids or single people because anybody in a long term relationship would understand. I'm in a long term relationship and I have more respect for my boyfriend than to ridicule and put him down for the sake of trying to look relatable in front of thousands of people on the internet.

Plus her house is SOOOOO gaudy. :FU:

Haha yap her house is another level of something, but I bet that's Lydia's goals lol she is listing hers for sale soon so maybe she can finally move in with Claire :rofl: share all of her expensive stuff and her easily abused husband 8-)

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

Someone has mentioned that in Claire's old pictures she had Birkins and Kellies on...

So if she owned these bags before why she is pretending to be her first bag and that it is so hard to get from the Hermes store.

That sounds like a fraud to me!

Deeznutz25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Deeznutz25 »

notsosilly wrote:Someone has mentioned that in Claire's old pictures she had Birkins and Kellies on...

So if she owned these bags before why she is pretending to be her first bag and that it is so hard to get from the Hermes store.

That sounds like a fraud to me!

She admitted that they were borrowed for photoshoots. This is her first offical hermes bag.

Post by Guest »

http://www.chouquette.co.uk/hemes-whispers/

http://www.chouquette.co.uk/whispersales-mykonos/

Yeah, Whispersales must have been lending her them for a few weeks at a time or something. The first blogpost is extremely misleading though as she insinuates throughout that she purchased it. Whispersales is owned by Sabrina Sadiq, the one who hangs about with the SacconeJolys and got Anna that horrible used Birkin, which come to think of, she hasn't shown in months.....

Cyan95
Debater
Debater

Post by Cyan95 »

karenaaa wrote:http://www.chouquette.co.uk/hemes-whispers/

Yeah, Whispersales must have been lending her them for a few weeks at a time or something. The first blogpost is extremely misleading though as she insinuates throughout that she purchased it. Whispersales is owned by Sabrina Sadiq, the one who hangs about with the SacconeJolys and got Anna that horrible used Birkin, which come to think of,
she hasn't shown in months.....
When you click on the link for the Mykonos Kelly bag in the second blogpost it brings you to Vestiare website. The Whispersales company must be gone as in the first blogpost the link brings you to the domain name for sale.
I agree that the first blogpost is very misleading as you would think that she purchased it. That Kelly bag looks well worn and used too.

Post by Guest »

Cyan95 wrote:
karenaaa wrote:http://www.chouquette.co.uk/hemes-whispers/

Yeah, Whispersales must have been lending her them for a few weeks at a time or something. The first blogpost is extremely misleading though as she insinuates throughout that she purchased it. Whispersales is owned by Sabrina Sadiq, the one who hangs about with the SacconeJolys and got Anna that horrible used Birkin, which come to think of,
she hasn't shown in months.....
When you click on the link for the Mykonos Kelly bag in the second blogpost it brings you to Vestiare website. The Whispersales company must be gone as in the first blogpost the link brings you to the domain name for sale.
I agree that the first blogpost is very misleading as you would think that she purchased it. That Kelly bag looks well worn and used too.
"This colour is so rare and I really did not think the girls could locate me one but not only did they source me the exact leather and colour I wanted within a week, it is in perfect condition."

Perfect condition? Are you sure? :?

Funny how the link now takes you to Verstiare, when that's where she's just got her new one from.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”