• Advertisement

Her Highness Lydia Millen-Gordon-Lidl- Chavtastic-Sausage-No

Re: Her Highness Lydia Millen-Gordon-Lidl- Chavtastic-Sausag

Postby MoanyMinnie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

So Lydia's stalker was on BBC breakfast TV.

https://twitter.com/BBCBreakfast/status/951502333745221632?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3
Why is Lydia going on about getting Eye Roll emojis when I can't see a single one in reply to 'will she lose her hair now she's so stressed' tweet..
MoanyMinnie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby PixelGirl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:59 pm

MoanyMinnie wrote:To stress you're losing your hair before you're actually seeing ANY signs of losing it, you've got to be some kind of special stupid.
It's not like mega stress automatically equates to losing your hair- SO MANY PEOPLE WOLD BE BALD THEN!! FFS she talks some shit!

I've been more stressed than I can ever explain, divorce, no money, 2 kids on my own, so sick I couldn't carry on etc etc- and my hair remained intact!

However I DID lose my hair a year ago, after a lengthy hospital stay, 2 major surgery, nearly died (not kidding) intensive care unit etc, I was in for 7 weeks and when I came out, weighed nothing and body trying so hard to recover - my hair started to fall out.
And it just kept falling out until I went from long hair like Lydia has now, to just having little tufts left on my head!
Absolutely gutted I was :( I was told my body was in shock and I was suffering from what's called Telogen Effluvium, which is something that occurs when the body experienced sudden major stress (such as failure of organs, major surgery, severe illness) and the hair falls out. But does grow back - though of course it takes years and I have spent the last year in wigs, headscarf, etc!
Anyway I majorly digress - but before that happened it's not like I was thinking Ohh Golly I'm so stressed I'll probably lose my hair!
Besides there's nothing you can do to stop it happening.

The first video I watched was her first video she made on YouTube- the day she published it. I knew her from Instagram and she announced there that she was uploading a video on YT. So I went over and subscribed and LOVED her videos and always commented.
When she started becoming "luxe" and she went on some fancy paid for trip and her and Ali were constantly flashing designer names in the vlog I nearly vomited ! I commented she'd become so shallow and everything was just so show off now!
And she went nuts at me saying what the hell happened to me, I was always so nice to her and now this, and she was really disappointed in me etc! I don't think I ever commented again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to read you've had to face all this Moany :( I hope you fully recover and 2018 is your year xx
PixelGirl
Debater
Debater

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Speak of the stalker, I mean devil *proper eye roll*
GeorgeePorgee
Debater
Debater

Postby Ajajaj » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:42 pm

This caption though, putting the emoji at the end makes degrading your hubby total lols, right Lyds?

Ajajaj
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Whatintheworld77 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm

She is really disrespectful even to her own husband. To think her sister in law gave her a note during the hen party that says "A loving family means no one wears the pants" she is really stupid some times. Ali!!! Get rid of her when you can!!!
Whatintheworld77
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Gurubydaygossiperby » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Lydia seems to be one of those girls (yes, girl because of the lack of maturity) that marries for the wedding. She has zero respect for the sanctity of marrige, made obvious by her vows. She has zero respect for her Husband, cutting him off at the knees constantly. She should really doesn't value people, unless they are useful to her. Ali seems to be a genuinely decent guy, clearly not the most clever, but he deserves better ... no one should accept how he is being treated.
Gurubydaygossiperby
Debater
Debater

Postby Riddle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:49 am

When I read that comment she made about Ali on her latest instagram post I was genuinely sorry for Ali. He really does seem to be a decent guy, and somehow even managed to make Lidl seem like someone we could relate to when he was editing her vlogs back when they were actually kinda okay. I really do feel bad for him. I wonder if he sees how she's really like or not, I get the feeling he's so dim or oblivious to it all. Just another "beta male"... or deep deep in the closet and this is a business arrangement.
Riddle
Lurker
Lurker

Postby MoanyMinnie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:15 am

Ajajaj wrote:This caption though, putting the emoji at the end makes degrading your hubby total lols, right Lyds?

Wow that's so disrespectful

MoanyMinnie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby lwa04 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 am

I don’t think it’s disrespectful it’s just one of those cringe jokes that extremely basic people make at weddings. As always I am embarrassed for her
lwa04
Learner
Learner

Postby eggybeggy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:02 am

Totally uncalled for what she wrote on IG, mocking him to her thousands of followers. I get you can be jokey about your other half but on your cake #ad from your wedding, its a bit distasteful (no pun intended lol).
eggybeggy
Talker
Talker

Postby eggybeggy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 am

'Still reliving and reminiscing' AKA not yet fulfilled our contractual #spon #ad obligations. She is so transparent. If she genuinely meant it she wouldn't tag her sponsors in it. Has anyone reported her to ASA for her #ad wedding yet?
eggybeggy
Talker
Talker

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 am

*sheImage
GeorgeePorgee
Debater
Debater

Postby Kells » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 am

Minnie, genuinely sorry to read about what you’ve been through, I hope 2018 will be a better year for you. My best friend also lost her hair last year from chemo, (which was succesfull) however she totally owned it and looks really cool with now with a pixie crop. I agree it’s a totally irresponsible comment to make when people loose their hair due to serious trauma and illness, what an utter moron she is. I’d write that on her twitter but know our Lidl would delete it immediately.
Kells
Learner
Learner

Postby AgnesP » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 am

If I were re-selling a Bag, I would be grateful for c.50% return as - to all intents and purposes - I’ve borrowed / rented it and now it’s “Secondhand”.
AgnesP
Debater
Debater

Postby PixelGirl » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am

Ajajaj wrote:This caption though, putting the emoji at the end makes degrading your hubby total lols, right Lyds?

The fact that quite a few people are laughing and agreeing with the caption she has used suggests that maybe she has found her tribe, and she is in fact Lydia Queen of the Chavs where behaviour like that is seen as acceptable.

Imagine how Ali's family must feel, seeing her commenting so badly about him in such a public way!
PixelGirl
Debater
Debater

Postby Brigante » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 am

She legit looks like a man (Travolta) in that cake cutting pic, profile shots are not her friend.
Brigante
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 am

There'd be uproar if that was husband speaking of his new wife...

Anyone on insta sticking up for him?
Do we think he likes her being dominant?
Or he's too slow to realise she's a bully?

Wish there was something (other than his hairstyle) to dislike about him so we could all stop feeling sorry for him and say they deserve each other...
GeorgeePorgee
Debater
Debater

Postby qwerty888 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 am

What’s the story about this stalker lady?
qwerty888
Informer
Informer

Postby Petty_Le_Pew » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:19 pm

She is definitely trying to elbow her way into diets/healthy eating/cooking from scratch I think I (and others) have called it a few pages/threads back now that the 'wedding of the year' is over.

Why do some of these 'top-tier/popular' YTers come across as a-class twits on aptly named twitter? I know you can't always read the intent of just over 100 letters, but the payoff with lydia is always negative/snidey/bitchy/attention seeking

Latest vlog (I'm not subbed) is sooooo boring (the exaggerated so is on purpose lol) just a gist of the 30 odd mins, she stayed in for most of it, tried on her #spon Sweaty Betty gymwear, complained about it and just before heading out she decides to change into different leggings?

So the showing of the SB kit was just that, showing off. :roll: Why not test it out in the gym to give an actual reasonable review (truthfully or otherwise LOL)

Sponsorships I see on the horizon
: Hello Fresh/Gousto
: Cookbooks/cooking courses
: Interior design collabs
: Audible
: Tesco
: A fancy water company LOL
It ain't a party 'til someone cries
Petty_Le_Pew
Learner
Learner

Postby Abc_124 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Quick tip: go to her reviews on depop- Jo Cannon has bought SO MANY of her items.. literally given her thousands of pounds.
Abc_124
Stalker
Stalker

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Qwerty, the stalker? She's some rubbish author and psychiatrist (perhaps Lydia's ex, and why are head doctors always insanely dull????)

Think Lydias uglier older sister.
She's her number one superfan.
Literally wants to be lydia.

As a so called trained psych she really should know better and see through the fake exterior of mrs.millen.gordon.

The womans like 60 and obsessed with 29yr old Lyds. It's creepy.Image
GeorgeePorgee
Debater
Debater

Postby PixelGirl » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:19 pm

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Qwerty, the stalker? She's some rubbish author and psychiatrist (perhaps Lydia's ex, and why are head doctors always insanely dull????)

Think Lydias uglier older sister.
She's her number one superfan.
Literally wants to be lydia.

As a so called trained psych she really should know better and see through the fake exterior of mrs.millen.gordon.

The womans like 60 and obsessed with 29yr old Lyds. It's creepy.[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180113/ff8a32e56f65f763f95a5a75c9585cf7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180113</span><span>/</span><span>ff8a32e56f65f763f95a5a75c9585cf7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

They have a similar look to them, could they be related maybe? Lyd's Aunt?
PixelGirl
Debater
Debater

Postby Pleaseusespellcheck » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Abc_124 wrote:Quick tip: go to her reviews on depop- Jo Cannon has bought SO MANY of her items.. literally given her thousands of pounds.

Oh my god! Jeeze I knew that girl was thirsty, but this is another level

Pleaseusespellcheck
Learner
Learner

Postby GeorgeePorgee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Another brainwashed zombie...ImageImage
GeorgeePorgee
Debater
Debater