• Advertisement

Lydia Designer Cat Millen #BuyingFollowers4life #9

Re: Lydia Designer Cat Millen #BuyingFollowers4life #9

Postby Mushmush » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Random but on Sarah Ashcroft's Depop she's used Lydia's picture to sell an Allsaints jumper that bloggers got about a year ago - surely princess Lispy Lidl'ya wouldn't agree to another's blogger using something of Lydia's for their own gain?!
Mushmush
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby MoanyMinnie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Mushmush wrote:Random but on Sarah Ashcroft's Depop she's used Lydia's picture to sell an Allsaints jumper that bloggers got about a year ago - surely princess Lispy Lidl'ya wouldn't agree to another's blogger using something of Lydia's for their own gain?!

That's so odd. Maybe she googled images and just used the one she liked the most and didn't realise it's Lidlia's PMSL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MoanyMinnie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby YouTubeaddict14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Someone’s bought sarah Ashcroft’s thong bodysuit...

GROSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
YouTubeaddict14
Informer
Informer

Postby AgnesP » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Victoria "In the Frow" is the new face of Ted Baker.
And Em Sheldon has been to some fantastic Events so far this month.
Lydia has scooped the Litter Tray and defrosted her Fridge.
AgnesP
Debater
Debater

Postby Gusber » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:02 pm

I’ve just watched Emma Hill’s vlog, where she doesn’t do much but paint the kitchen. Yet it was really entertaining! I think it’s because she and her husband have personalities...
Gusber
Talker
Talker

Postby Brigante » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Gusber wrote:I’ve just watched Emma Hill’s vlog, where she doesn’t do much but paint the kitchen. Yet it was really entertaining! I think it’s because she and her husband have personalities...

I've become a huge fangirl of EH, she's one vlogger who does it right. Always acknowledges comments on her vids and actually replies to questions. I tweeted her a quick question on Black Friday morning, not really expecting a response but she replied pretty much straight away. There's no obsequious arse licking and no sniping, bitchy 'hate' comments in her comments section, just good natured positivity from women who share a genuine love of fashion.
Brigante
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby MoanyMinnie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Brigante wrote:
Gusber wrote:I’ve just watched Emma Hill’s vlog, where she doesn’t do much but paint the kitchen. Yet it was really entertaining! I think it’s because she and her husband have personalities...

I've become a huge fangirl of EH, she's one vlogger who does it right. Always acknowledges comments on her vids and actually replies to questions. I tweeted her a quick question on Black Friday morning, not really expecting a response but she replied pretty much straight away. There's no obsequious arse licking and no sniping, bitchy 'hate' comments in her comments section, just good natured positivity from women who share a genuine love of fashion.

I'll try and like her once again, I tried before but maybe her accent or voice grated on me so much I couldn't watch.

She doesn't have too many subs at the mo, which I'm guessing is why she can reply to everyone & quickly.

Let's hope for her fans she doesn't slowly morph into the rest of the Youtubers who once were good

MoanyMinnie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Brigante » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 pm

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Brigante wrote:

I'll try and like her once again, I tried before but maybe her accent or voice grated on me so much I couldn't watch.

She doesn't have too many subs at the mo, which I'm guessing is why she can reply to everyone & quickly.

Let's hope for her fans she doesn't slowly morph into the rest of the Youtubers who once were good

Lol, her voice is rather unfortunate but thank the lord she doesn't feel the need to put on a sickly, lisping baby voice when talking to her dogs. If she starts that shit I'm out. :lol:
Brigante
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sarahsauce92 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:25 pm

So I just saw on Instagram that Carrie is with Lord and Lady Lidl at his management's Christmas party. Probably so Lydia doesn't have to mingle with people because you know she like doesn't fit in with any circle. :?
Sarahsauce92
Informer
Informer

Postby PixelGirl » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Brigante wrote:

I love watching her videos too, she makes me laugh. She keeps it real, appreciates good quality items but doesn't rub your face in it. Her and Simon are hilarious tbh
PixelGirl
Talker
Talker

Postby beahunny » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

What no vlogmas Day 6? I feel so cheated!!!

I was looking forward to a lengthy, thorough discussion on hangnails and a leisurely, detailed trip to the dry cleaners!

beahunny
Informer
Informer

Postby Gurubydaygossiperby » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Sarahsauce92 wrote:So I just saw on Instagram that Carrie is with Lord and Lady Lidl at his management's Christmas party. Probably so Lydia doesn't have to mingle with people because you know she like doesn't fit in with any circle. :?

Did you see her vlog about friendships and how she doesn't need to make friends in the industry because she is basically 30 and is too grown for more friends and doesn't want to mix work and friendships. I mean ... clearly she has been reading here. I mean ... I guess she doesn't need more friends, 1 is enough :rofl:
Gurubydaygossiperby
Debater
Debater

Postby sophieimogen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Maybe Lily Pebbles will send her her new book on friendship? All the bloggers will be sent it in the Spring.
sophieimogen
Learner
Learner

Postby Lateg0ssiper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 am

She's using old vlog footage and she still can't manage to get a vlog up daily? What a joke.
Lateg0ssiper
Debater
Debater

Postby kurkuma » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 am

Sarahsauce92 wrote:So I just saw on Instagram that Carrie is with Lord and Lady Lidl at his management's Christmas party. Probably so Lydia doesn't have to mingle with people because you know she like doesn't fit in with any circle. :?

That's really odd, isn't it? She was going with Ali anyway, but she still brought Carrie.
I wonder what Carrie's boyfriend thinks about her new job. Must be pretty time-consuming.

Oh, and I wonder if the reason why Lydia doesn't attend many events lately is because she is not allowed to bring Carrie. Watching other bloggers at events like the Dior Christmas party and the Jo Malone breakfast etc., they all attended alone. No one brought a +1. - Or even +2 in case of Ali's management's party. :roll:
- Or maybe Lydia is going to join Ali's management company now?
kurkuma
Informer
Informer

Postby SipTheTea » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 am

The reason those bloggers have attended alone though is because they are adults and know how to manage civil conversations and haven't alienated themselves because their visions of grandeur have made them obnoxious.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
SipTheTea
Learner
Learner

Postby Petty_Le_Pew » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 am

Hey guys, new here... Just browsed a couple of Lydia's vlogs and I've honestly never disliked (to the amount that I have to write about it) a person's character as it comes across on screen! What is that odd put on lisp? The constant fake giggle? Does she not have much in terms of clothes? (I don't either but it looks as if she has previously filmed these vlogmas vlogs and just worn the same things over again)

Ali seems ok-ish although sometimes I think he's a try hard, with the way he talks/slang he tries to use and what's up with the porcelain tiles in his mouth? He looks a lot younger than her and their relationship seems a lil suspect :? I'm getting slight gay vibes from him, I guess I feel like their relationship seems more business than actual love and it wouldn't surprise me if it's not legit, each to their own I suppose...

I like to give these YT people the benefit of the doubt but there is nothing likeable about her, keep up the spon life cause I ain't buying HUN
Petty_Le_Pew
Learner
Learner

Postby Gurubydaygossiperby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:57 am

it's normal to have a +1 for a larger event, whenever I go Industry events I usually rsvp with a +1. Brands are usually very clear as to who is invited and who is not. Sometimes +1s are offered if they have oppenings on their guest list. Though I wouldn't put it past LyE to just bring a guest regardless.
Gurubydaygossiperby
Debater
Debater

Postby Shellgoss89 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 am

I don't even understand why Carrie had to go with her to the dentist? Well obviously to film, as we all want to see someone getting there teeth whitened :roll: I mean tamara has an assistant and she not attending events with her! Someone needs to cut the cord!
Shellgoss89
Debater
Debater

Postby Gusber » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:37 am

Companies are also starting to send free gifts to the assistant!! And that’s the problem; it’s these stupid PR people at the companies who are at fault. Grabby Lidl will get away with as much as they’ll let her!

On another note, if I see one more bloody YouTuber opening their L’Occitane/Jo Malone/Dior advent calendar... We already know what’s in them, as we’ve already seen 6899654456898755 vloggers opening theirs!! :roll:
Gusber
Talker
Talker

Postby Sarahsauce92 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am

Why does every photo have to have a white terraced house behind it on her IG? I’d much rather look at beautiful architecture than her smug face and gaudy playsuit, but still, maybe think outside of Regency rows Lyd’s, because we all know you never have and never will actually live there.
Sarahsauce92
Informer
Informer

Postby MoanyMinnie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:49 am

I don't get Lydia's upload schedule. It's so messed up.
She doesn't say which days, and then she she does indicate she'll upload on certain days, it's always 22.30 or sometimes almost midnight before she uploads!? Why?

I was watching another youtuber the other day who was debating when to upload, and she said something along the lines of "Can't upload at 3pm cos kids come home from school then, and can't upload at 6pm as people eat dinner then, and after 10pm you only get half the views"
And it just made me wonder why on earth Lidlia uploads so flipping late? Upload at a prime time where people are watching "TV" like 8pm..?
Does she really sit there and edit ancient vlogs alllll evening and then uploads at 11pm? When she's had the footage for weeks..

MoanyMinnie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Sarahsauce92 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:11 am

MoanyMinnie wrote:I don't get Lydia's upload schedule. It's so messed up.
She doesn't say which days, and then she she does indicate she'll upload on certain days, it's always 22.30 or sometimes almost midnight before she uploads!? Why?

I was watching another youtuber the other day who was debating when to upload, and she said something along the lines of "Can't upload at 3pm cos kids come home from school then, and can't upload at 6pm as people eat dinner then, and after 10pm you only get half the views"
And it just made me wonder why on earth Lidlia uploads so flipping late? Upload at a prime time where people are watching "TV" like 8pm..?
Does she really sit there and edit ancient vlogs alllll evening and then uploads at 11pm? When she's had the footage for weeks..

She needs to wait until she’s eaten her sweet potato wedges and watched a film. She can’t police the comments while doing that...even though she still is probably on her phone during both of those things.

Sarahsauce92
Informer
Informer

Postby baremanila » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 am

She loves when someone mentions her in a tweet with Zoe. She wishes she was as popular and wealthy as her ImageImageImageImage

baremanila
Learner
Learner

Postby Amyw673 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:11 am

What is she on about. Is she loving in make believe land, where she has bought a new house? Image

Or have au missed something
Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge