• Advertisement

Lidlia & her Millen Pound Ménage #SponsoredLife #8

Re: Lidlia & her Millen Pound Ménage #SponsoredLife #8

Postby Lechat » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 am

And of course Lydia is defending Zoella on Twitter today. I wonder if Lydia is already planning to release her own overpriced advent calendar. :roll:

Yes this is why Lidl and some other bloggers are defending Zoella because they would happily release a tat filled advent calendar too if they could get away with it. As we know Lidl is all about herself and making money regardless of the ethics so she sees nothing wrong with Zoella ripping off young kids.

I also hate how she’s trying to make something of #athomewithlydia it’s so cringey and self indulgent
Lechat
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby PixelGirl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:48 am

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>dailymail</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>femail</span><span>/</span><span>artic</span></a> ... d-tat.html

The Zoella forum is going OFF about this. I am DYING that she put "confetti" behind one of the doors :rofl:
I mean what did people expect tho? It's Zoe.

Although, I'm also curious as to why so many people opened it already and know that it's crap. Isn't the point of the advent to open it the 12 days leading up to Christmas? Who's heathen children are tearing it open already? Or are the parents? I never knew people opened the advent before giving it away... seems weird..

This video was posted up a few days ago where all the doors were opened and the contents commented on. Maybe not play this if you have small children present in the room as there is swearing.
https://youtu.be/rA91BaJWYQw
PixelGirl
Learner
Learner

Postby beahunny » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 am

And what in the heck is this #athomewithLydia crap???

She is one of the LEAST domesticated people I have ever seen. She can't cook, her entire home is white decor (please explain how you managed to pull off that design scheme?), her cat runs face first into razor wire fencing at the first chance of being outside and she doesn't garden or have any artistic pursuits. She watches crap TV (I do too but I don't expect anyone to #athomewithBeahunny and view it as #goals) on a couch in her cashmere pjs.

At home with Lydia = sitting around on your flat ass waiting for your man-servant fiancé to serve you food and drinks? What an amazing skill. Please document every minute of it and upload it unedited to your youtube channel! Oh you already do that? Great we are so lucky to have you.
beahunny
Debater
Debater

Postby Hunevoque » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:00 pm

I would rename it getting slothy with lidl or eating unhealthy with hun.
Hunevoque
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Happywifehappylife » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

I'm glad she is defending Zoella. It shows clearly her true colours and intentions. No one in their right mind would think that this is ok. Let's hope this shows a few more people how little moral scope she has. She really isn't very smart getting involved in things like this. As every time she does it, she will push a few more people away.
Happywifehappylife
Learner
Learner

Postby Veda » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Love it when old Hun Hun goes in high and mighty on the twitter drama! Also her number one fan ( :rofl: ) commenting on how people should be lucky if that’s all they’ve got to worry about...ermmm Hun is having a breakdown because she has to assemble a box so maybe she should let hun in on that wise advice.
Veda
Talker
Talker

Postby notasponsoredlife » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Lydia does't have the time to say thank you or acknowledge the nice comments because she's too busy deleting and monitoring all of her comments that she does't want people to have the freedom to say.
notasponsoredlife
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Happywifehappylife » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:00 pm

New video. Shows coats. Half of which we have already seen. Title also says dupes, but she doesn't show any. What a surprise that she just throw's a link in the description box for the dupes. So sloppy and lazy. Oh and she addressed the fact about Hobbs being for older women. Something we recently said on here. HI LIDS !
Happywifehappylife
Learner
Learner

Postby Pleaseusespellcheck » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Veda wrote:Love it when old Hun Hun goes in high and mighty on the twitter drama! Also her number one fan ( :rofl: ) commenting on how people should be lucky if that’s all they’ve got to worry about...ermmm Hun is having a breakdown because she has to assemble a box so maybe she should let hun in on that wise advice.

Haha! Oh my God I have to use glue and assemble a box.
Pleaseusespellcheck
Learner
Learner

Postby Hunevoque » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Lids in her new video, trying hard to answer all the criticism that she has read somewhere( like here), also,trying to be a good little YouTube, giving all the info she can and modeling.
Insists on the fact that she hopes to have a proper work space in her millen pound mansion, it really seems that the millen pound is reducing like snow in the sun… we will find out soon. Enjoy watching !!
Hunevoque
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby MoanyMinnie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 pm

God that was a boring video seriously - but it's funny seeing her addressing the "issues" she's read "somewhere" online about herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MoanyMinnie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kurkuma » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 pm

beahunny wrote:And what in the heck is this #athomewithLydia crap???

She is one of the LEAST domesticated people I have ever seen. She can't cook, her entire home is white decor (please explain how you managed to pull off that design scheme?), her cat runs face first into razor wire fencing at the first chance of being outside and she doesn't garden or have any artistic pursuits. She watches crap TV (I do too but I don't expect anyone to #athomewithBeahunny and view it as #goals) on a couch in her cashmere pjs.

At home with Lydia = sitting around on your flat ass waiting for your man-servant fiancé to serve you food and drinks? What an amazing skill. Please document every minute of it and upload it unedited to your youtube channel! Oh you already do that? Great we are so lucky to have you.

Not to forget she still can't properly spell the word "cosy". It is not that hard. It's only four letters. But she still writes "cosey". Is she really that stupid or does she use the wrong spelling intentionally?
kurkuma
Debater
Debater

Postby YouTubeaddict14 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Louisaholic wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:She made a video for University of Northampton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTql_Wd7P4

is it just me or is she really pretty here.......whats changed? is it the chin?

She’s actually smiling and is looking less smug and condescending....

YouTubeaddict14
Informer
Informer

Postby serena vanderwoodsen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Hunevoque wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5077595/Zoella-12-Days-Christmas-Advent-Calendar-branded-tat.html
Seems like zoella is selling the kind of trash our lids would and for a big price.

Omg of course it would be Lidl´s dream to sell that calendar. How could you support something like that? The one from essie which contains 24!!! full size products is about the same price. These YouTubers are nuts! :roll:
* English is not my first language *
serena vanderwoodsen
Learner
Learner

Postby Sarahsauce92 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Lydia can’t understand how the backlash over people being ripped off by zoella’s advent calaendar is justified. Remember when you didn’t get your white company blanket on your flight, babes? Or when you got stuck on that Eurostar without a coat? And let’s not forget when Kim K was potentially hijacking your affiliate links? Remember how you felt angry and a bit annoyed? Well other people feel that too and that is their business. Perhaps some people are going about it the wrong way, but they are entitled to their feelings as much as you and your author minion are so why don’t you just mind your own bloody business and go out and buy a glue gun and get that box made.
Sarahsauce92
Debater
Debater

Postby candlestick » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi all... longtime lurker, first time poster... I like most of you was a fan of Lydia until relatively recently. What actually drove me to finally post here was actually her latest winter coat video. She has become totally unrelatable - the only reason I watch fashion bloggers (or whatever they’re called) to get inspiration, but all of the coats she showed were not only EXTREMELY expensive, but her “dupes” that she listed were so half-assed and none of them even looked like the coats she was actually showing. :( I just found the whole thing very disappointing. Not to mention I’ve never even seen her wear any of those jackets except the Acne one and the horrendous green one (sorry, not sure what the brand is)

Honestly, the red and black Hobbs coat really did NOT fit her style at all... and for the price??? In what universe???
candlestick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby wanderingseoul » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Lydia doesn't understand why customers have the right to be annoyed about a product they're being sold??? Really? A customer has all the rights in the world to complain about something, especially if they think they are being ripped off. It's not a case of pitting one problem against another, and it's not a case of the advent calendar being top of the list of life issues. (Hint: it's not.) The point she doesn't get is, that people have the right to complain about whatever the heck they want. Consumer rights are a thing, hun.
wanderingseoul
Informer
Informer

Postby IJustD0ntUnderstand » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm

wanderingseoul wrote:Lydia doesn't understand why customers have the right to be annoyed about a product they're being sold??? Really? A customer has all the rights in the world to complain about something, especially if they think they are being ripped off. It's not a case of pitting one problem against another, and it's not a case of the advent calendar being top of the list of life issues. (Hint: it's not.) The point she doesn't get is, that people have the right to complain about whatever the heck they want. Consumer rights are a thing, hun.

Since she's a queen of whining about the most minor of inconveniences I don't understand how she doesn't agree with this contention wholeheartedly lol.
IJustD0ntUnderstand
Talker
Talker

Postby dammmmmmmc » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Scrolling through her comments and it's the usual, all positivity -.- I love how one of the very rare replies she gives is in response to someone asking her size.. of course she'll take any chance to do that

dammmmmmmc
Learner
Learner

Postby sophieimogen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:31 pm

I watched a recent video of hers after a break. Why are they so long? She spends ages telling us that she doesn't have time to update us then and goes on about when she will. Later in the video she does update us with the valuable information. It's all a stream of consciousness. Why doesn't she edit?
sophieimogen
Learner
Learner

Postby sophieimogen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:31 pm

I watched a recent video of hers after a break. Why are they so long? She spends ages telling us that she doesn't have time to update us then and goes on about when she will. Later in the video she does update us with the valuable information. It's all a stream of consciousness. Why doesn't she edit?
sophieimogen
Learner
Learner

Postby Sarahsauce92 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 am

candlestick wrote:Hi all... longtime lurker, first time poster... I like most of you was a fan of Lydia until relatively recently. What actually drove me to finally post here was actually her latest winter coat video. She has become totally unrelatable - the only reason I watch fashion bloggers (or whatever they’re called) to get inspiration, but all of the coats she showed were not only EXTREMELY expensive, but her “dupes” that she listed were so half-assed and none of them even looked like the coats she was actually showing. :( I just found the whole thing very disappointing. Not to mention I’ve never even seen her wear any of those jackets except the Acne one and the horrendous green one (sorry, not sure what the brand is)

Honestly, the red and black Hobbs coat really did NOT fit her style at all... and for the price??? In what universe???

In a monetary universe where everything Lydia does has a financial motive!

Welcome to the dark side! I got bored of the coat video but I did notice that she had a candle very close nearby. Did she reference it? Or has everyone learnt not to mention it for the risk of being blocked?
Sarahsauce92
Debater
Debater

Postby YouTubeaddict14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 am

Sarahsauce92 wrote:Lydia can’t understand how the backlash over people being ripped off by zoella’s advent calaendar is justified. Remember when you didn’t get your white company blanket on your flight, babes? Or when you got stuck on that Eurostar without a coat? And let’s not forget when Kim K was potentially hijacking your affiliate links? Remember how you felt angry and a bit annoyed? Well other people feel that too and that is their business. Perhaps some people are going about it the wrong way, but they are entitled to their feelings as much as you and your author minion are so why don’t you just mind your own bloody business and go out and buy a glue gun and get that box made.

Your posts are everything

YouTubeaddict14
Informer
Informer

Postby Rosy Posy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:07 am

The coat video - a blatant beg for Stella McCartney to send her the pink coat! And, I have to get off my chest that bloody annoying author whose head is so far up Lidlya's ass! It's embarrassing how she jumps in to defend Lidlya at every given opportunity. The fawning over her is too much - when Lidlya was banging on about KK, annoying author pipes up that she would rather her money go to an 'Influencer' who shows her how to style an item - really??

On another note, just want to thank everyone here for mentioning Sophie Shohet. I hadn't heard of her and bloody LOVE her!
Rosy Posy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby sophieimogen » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:35 am

I've just realised that she's blocked me from her twitter. I'm already blocked from her instagram. I never posted anything inflammatory - just the odd "innocent" comment re her Lidl collaboration.
sophieimogen
Learner
Learner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge