Postby nardy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:22 am

No wonder I haven't watched it before, it's Sean's upload ew
nardy
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Re: Poppy Deyes

Postby nardy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:30 am

Oh dear they've smashed them O_o not only childish but also throwing food away like that
nardy
Talker
Talker

Postby newtoyou » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:54 pm

I've been going through her blog and her real name is Emma Poppy Deyes but they've always called her poppy.

She graduated in 2014 with a 1st in fine art, then stayed in London working at a burger restaurant then as a teaching assistant with a child with autism.

Someone in zoes thread said getting a 1st in an arts degree is easy (which I disagree with :p). You need to have a good standard of English and I have no doubt she does. But for some reason she uses a style which is even worse than texting language and totally doesn't go with the aesthetics of her blog.

Her most recent getting ready for summer post was clearly built around the affiliate links (that weren't declared).

She obviously has some experience that could be interesting, her photos are nice, but the actual writing is unreadable with all the VVV and sososo.
newtoyou
Talker
Talker

Postby apeach » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:11 am

just read her "how to handle a v british summer" blog post and i still have no idea what is the purpose of it. is it an ad for the raincoat that i can hardly see in the pictures? i mean i certainly did not get any tips on "how to handle a v british summer"... :roll:
apeach
Debater
Debater

Postby Beatricesini » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:32 am

hey guys. i've never posted anything on here before, but i've been watching zoe and alfie's vlogs for years now and i just had to say that i'm so shocked about poppy. back in 2015, when she started appearing on alfie's videos i thought she was beautiful, had great style and seemed so mature and polite! i'm not joking, i actually liked the vlogs she was in, it was a great balance with alfie's personality. i just looked for these vlogs now, some of them are: "PointlessBlog ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!", "Auditioning For Xfactor!" and "Living The Pug Life!".
but now she looks and behaves like a completely different person! it's so weird and actually such a shame because poppy and sean studied art and design, sean had some interesting artwork and they seemed to be very into it.
oh, well. i don't know, just had to say something because i still watch alfie's vlogs nowadays and poppy impresses me negatively more and more.
Beatricesini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby bossassbitchbitch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23 pm

following
bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Postby AmenAmen91 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:44 pm

newtoyou wrote:I've been going through her blog and her real name is Emma Poppy Deyes but they've always called her poppy.

She graduated in 2014 with a 1st in fine art, then stayed in London working at a burger restaurant then as a teaching assistant with a child with autism.

Someone in zoes thread said getting a 1st in an arts degree is easy (which I disagree with :p). You need to have a good standard of English and I have no doubt she does. But for some reason she uses a style which is even worse than texting language and totally doesn't go with the aesthetics of her blog.

Her most recent getting ready for summer post was clearly built around the affiliate links (that weren't declared).

She obviously has some experience that could be interesting, her photos are nice, but the actual writing is unreadable with all the VVV and sososo.
Tbh getting a 1st in fine arts is easier than law

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella
AmenAmen91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby AmenAmen91 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:23 pm

She's such a fucking child.

Sit your fat ass down you don't need to Eat the crisps in the store. Wait!!

AmenAmen91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby aehn » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:55 am

She hasn´t just gained like 2 kg or so, she gained A LOT of weight :o (in Zoes new vlog it really shows)

She seems to be the only one out of their group with that "weight management problem".
aehn
Learner
Learner

Postby AmenAmen91 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:16 pm

In her and Sean's vlog you can see the weight is everywhere. Nearly on her face and then she's stuck with a double chin forever.

She was all about sitting around and eating cake. Maybe Sean should tie some cake to a piece of string and booster board around so she'd have to chase it down

Poppy Eat all Deyes every Deyes should be the next thread title lol

AmenAmen91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Beatricesini » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm

i just watched the sean's holiday video and him and poppy alone together are a lot more normal and not over the top like when they are around zoe and alfie. so much better! the difference is crazy! and poppy looks so beautiful fresh faced, without makeup! she reminds me of kiernan shipka, sally on mad men.
Beatricesini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby catsnotgotmytongue » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:02 am

I hadn't thought she gained weight, but can someone point me in the direction of a vid I can compare with??
catsnotgotmytongue
Informer
Informer

Postby Beatricesini » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:I hadn't thought she gained weight, but can someone point me in the direction of a vid I can compare with??

check out any of these old vlogs from alfie:

"PointlessBlog ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!", "Auditioning For Xfactor!", "Living The Pug Life!".
Beatricesini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby AmenAmen91 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:14 pm

YepImageImageImageImageImage

AmenAmen91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby MoanyMinnie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:20 pm

I can't stand her - but those pics to me look the same, as in - if she's gained any weight it's just a few lbs.

She is the most obnoxious twat ever - how does Sean stand being around her :roll:
MoanyMinnie
Debater
Debater

Postby catsnotgotmytongue » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:10 pm

^^^^
Thanks for posting those pics, and the vid titles.
From that it looks like she has put on a bit of weight
catsnotgotmytongue
Informer
Informer

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers
  • Advertisement