• Advertisement

IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Postby AgnesP » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:52 am

I'm fairly new. Not sure if this is the right place to post? I actually really like Claire. However, yet again, she has lost her Bank/ Credit Cards. How can she be so dizzy?!!
AgnesP
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Postby dissolved » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 am

AgnesP wrote:I'm fairly new. Not sure if this is the right place to post? I actually really like Claire. However, yet again, she has lost her Bank/ Credit Cards. How can she be so dizzy?!!

Yeah, but Claire's thread is pretty much dead since no one even bothers to comment on her recent videos etc. ;)
dissolved
Informer
Informer

Postby AgnesP » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 am

:tu:
AgnesP
Talker
Talker

Postby marakoojah_ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 pm

MS_BEAVERHAUSEN wrote:Just few points which i find "interesting":
1. How on earth is she size 26???!!! She always likes to make point our of it .... I am 28 and to be honest much skinnier ....
2. I hope she pays taxes, if she earns that much ... Someone pls call HMRC, i think she will stop all that bullshit after inspectors calls her and questions with which money did she buy 2 Hermes bags in one week ...
3. Harrods' employee doesn't not earn more than 40K a year unless top management, she claims being able to buy luxury things even at that time, how?!
4. Her and her husband met at Mayfair hotel bar ... I am sorry but you are not hanging where unless hopping to pick up a rich guy ... 8-)

maybe she could fit into a size 26 because of her bone structure. im skinny as well and wear 27 but was never the ideal size 24 no matter what i do. i must say though that she looked like she had a pooch when wearing the blue jumpsuit
marakoojah_
Debater
Debater

Postby kellyba34 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Maybe she's very short, or her bones are shaped differently, as the above poster said.
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby marakoojah_ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:03 pm

she mentions in almost every single video that her boobs are big. i dont think its big. looks like a normal size to me.
marakoojah_
Debater
Debater

Postby Veda » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:45 pm

I actually really like claire but I really wish she'd learn to say '& other stories' - she calls it other stories and it really irks me. I assume they send her stuff/discount her? It's like me standing in a work presentation and calling a client the wrong company name over and over and over again. :|
Veda
Talker
Talker

Postby 111cerk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:17 am

I find something off about her relationship with lydia? I actually don't mind Claire in some aspects but lydia is just vapid to me. I've seen some tweets on her twitter about copying etc and I do wonder if it's about lydia - she does seem to copy a lot about Claire ....
111cerk
Learner
Learner

Postby Amyw673 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 am

Out of the two of them I don't mind Claire. Lydia is beyond jealous of Claire's lifestyle and clearly wants to emulate it but she just isn't anywhere near on the same scale of wealth. Claire annoys me a bit but is generally harmless. I find lydia really calculating
Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Boobsandloubs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:31 am

Are Claire and Lydia still bffs? She acted very strangely on Lydia's latest vlog
Boobsandloubs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby kurkuma » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:41 am

What I really don't understand about Claire: She writes in her bio that she's the UK stylist for E! Entertainment. However, when asked about her job she claims to be a fulltime blogger and she never really talks about that job. :?
kurkuma
Debater
Debater

Postby Amyw673 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 am

I think she may have been a stylist at one point and just never changed her bio. What does wind me up is the claiming she buys all her designer stuff with her own money. No bloody way. Just be honest and says it's her husbands. I'd respect that a lot more
Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kellyba34 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:10 am

Once you get married, "what's mine is yours". It's her money too. Maybe that's what she meant?
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Amyw673 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:39 am

She has expressly said it's 'her' money and not from him. So god knows
Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Starbursts500 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Whatever she means, the point is he earns most of their income and without him there is no way she can afford her current lifestyle by herself. And to constantly drumming it into people's face about how its all her money and how hard she works is very disingenuous.

I don't think she's fallen out with Lydia... she liked Lydia's post recently on Instagram?
Starbursts500
Talker
Talker

Postby marakoojah_ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:25 pm

true, claire isnt as annoying as liedia. but from where all her shopping money comes from, i dont know. is she a drug dealer? a pimp? she buys a new designer bag basically almost every week lol
marakoojah_
Debater
Debater

Postby kurkuma » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 am

marakoojah_ wrote:true, claire isnt as annoying as liedia. but from where all her shopping money comes from, i dont know. is she a drug dealer? a pimp? she buys a new designer bag basically almost every week lol

Yeah, it almost seems like she won the lottery or something. :D And then she tries to explain people how to save money for luxury while she clearly is not saving anything at all. She just buys and buys and buys.. No one with a normal salary can afford to buy that many luxuries at the same time. Most people would have to save at least a few months until they'd be able to buy one designer bag...

However, I somehow like to watch her at the moment and I think her videos have improved a lot. I'm actually disappointed she didn't upload on Wednesday. - Actually she rarely manages to do two videos a week, so why not admit doing only one video a week?! - Also, she said she'd be posting a blog post about her and Paris' Wimbledon outfits on Tuesday. Now it's Friday and still no blog... :roll:

And what's up with all that complaining on Twitter? Is it just for the attention? She didn't seem that unwell in her latest videos...
kurkuma
Debater
Debater

Postby MoanyMinnie » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:36 pm

I just came across this girl on twitter - who has in her bio that she's a fashion intern at Chouquette.co.uk - Claire's blog... :?
I wonder if that actually means •unpaid photographer• :roll:
Click here for web version of tweet.
MoanyMinnie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kellyba34 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Well she DOES have this lifestyle because she IS married to him... it doesn't matter what "would be" or "could be".

I don't really think she is constantly drumming it into us that she works hard, anyway. But I think she does work hard, and just because she doesn't earn as much as her husband, doesn't mean she isn't as deserving of nice things.
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby kurkuma » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:28 pm

MoanyMinnie wrote:I just came across this girl on twitter - who has in her bio that she's a fashion intern at Chouquette.co.uk - Claire's blog... :?
I wonder if that actually means •unpaid photographer• :roll:
Click here for web version of tweet.

Wow. I think Claire never mentioned her. :?
kurkuma
Debater
Debater

Postby Amyw673 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Seems like she's been her 'assistant' for a while. Those tweets go back to last year.

Also if she can buy a channel bag as a uni student then she is about as down to earth as Claire

And the email address she has on her Instagram is @choquette so part of Claire's website

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kurkuma » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:32 am

Oh wow. - So that's why Lydia wanted an assistant as well: Because Claire has one! :)
I'm wondering why Claire hired an assistant though. She rarely posts new articles on her blog and does not upload regularly on Youtube either...
kurkuma
Debater
Debater

Postby AgnesP » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:24 am

Claire is off to Chanel for a new Bag this coming week.

When I buy something I like to enjoy it for a while before buying something new. That's me though. We're all different.
AgnesP
Talker
Talker

Postby AgnesP » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:00 am

Claire's sis - @iamstevierose is such a pretty girl. #nopunchline
AgnesP
Talker
Talker

Postby kellyba34 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:08 am

AgnesP wrote:Claire is off to Chanel for a new Bag this coming week.

When I buy something I like to enjoy it for a while before buying something new. That's me though. We're all different.

Well when you're that rich, I guess it's not a huge deal anymore
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Abhorred Bloggers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge