Postby FrecklesMcGhee » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 pm

We were on pg 42 so here's a new one :)
FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Aspyn UglyDressIHate.html Ovard - Part 14

Postby Nakil » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:42 am

Has anyone seen that they were in Greece "for a few days?" I honestly don't see the point of them travelling at all. What's the point of being somewhere for 2 days and then leaving again? How can you appreciate being anywhere and seeing everything? They just go to these places to say they've been.
Nakil
Talker
Talker

Postby Oscarwilde » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Nakil wrote:Has anyone seen that they were in Greece "for a few days?" I honestly don't see the point of them travelling at all. What's the point of being somewhere for 2 days and then leaving again? How can you appreciate being anywhere and seeing everything? They just go to these places to say they've been.

I agree, especially when you're travelling from your home country and the flight itself waste 1 whole day
Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Orangealert » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Oscarwilde wrote:
Nakil wrote:Has anyone seen that they were in Greece "for a few days?" I honestly don't see the point of them travelling at all. What's the point of being somewhere for 2 days and then leaving again? How can you appreciate being anywhere and seeing everything? They just go to these places to say they've been.

I agree, especially when you're travelling from your home country and the flight itself waste 1 whole day
I honestly think that because their time is basically worth nothing to them (in the sense that they don't have to worry about a 9-5 job, etc), a whole day traveling to get somewhere isn't really wasted, it's just the nature of what their *goals* lifestyle entails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Orangealert
Informer
Informer

Postby osara0715 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:38 pm

I can't get over how she has been to Greece twice now and still hasn't visited the Parthenon or toured any of Ancient Greece. She went to Santorini to get pictures of the white houses with her holding a guitar the wrong way, it's honestly pathetic. (I also like how she posted that picture on Instagram out of all of them, she's truly just oblivious). And the worst part is she'll never change because she's honestly just that stupid and materialistic
osara0715
Talker
Talker

Postby osara0715 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Double post, but I just read her blog post & her "faaavvvvvorite" thing in Santorini are waffles with strawberries on top... *face palm*
osara0715
Talker
Talker

Postby idontknowwhoiam » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 am

:rofl:
idontknowwhoiam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby shmeeble » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 pm

:tu:
shmeeble
Talker
Talker

Postby annoyedtodeath » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:48 pm

She's so dumb. She said 12pm when she was meaning to say 12am, then went on to say it was 11pm. Why not cut out there part where you messed up?
annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Postby okpeach » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 pm

i don't even want to watch her new video bc of the major cringe factor it's going to be
okpeach
Informer
Informer

Postby airlocked » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:11 pm

annoyedtodeath wrote:She's so dumb. She said 12pm when she was meaning to say 12am, then went on to say it was 11pm. Why not cut out there part where you messed up?

Along with the fact that the reason her feet smell is because of her shoes. The root cause isn't the shoes themselves but rather the fact she doesn't wear socks and sweats in her shoes.
airlocked
Talker
Talker

Postby mmbrake28 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Omg. Someone please sign her up for like PR 101. This girl desperately needs to learn how to talk to customers ImageImage

mmbrake28
Learner
Learner

Postby coffeeaddixt » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 am

mmbrake28 wrote:Omg. Someone please sign her up for like PR 101. This girl desperately needs to learn how to talk to customers Image

Omg that literally pisses me off. Her clothes are so expensive and they aren't even "nicer". Most of the stuff is made with cheap crappy materials that won't last long or will look bad after a few washes but yet it costs $70+. She's ripping people off. A lot of the clothing items you can find online on other websites for like $20 or less..... :?
coffeeaddixt
Learner
Learner

Postby flower5 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 am

her mom just got a boob job, tagged the surgery on insta and said to mention her name if anyone goes there and wants a discount :roll:
flower5
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Haleybowaley » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:03 am

In her latest vlog she said the word freak maybe 100 times and it's starting to bug me, it reminds me of what middle schoolers say instead of the f word.I guess that is her fanbase though so they probably don't mind it.
Haleybowaley
Lurker
Lurker

Postby paperbox9623 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:49 am

mmbrake28 wrote:Omg. Someone please sign her up for like PR 101. This girl desperately needs to learn how to talk to customers ImageImage

Maybe instead of being passive aggressive she should bloody LISTEN to her customers. If the customers feel like they can only talk to her if it's a positive issue or bigging up her ego, they're not guna buy her overpriced shit anymore lol. There's no healthy relationship with the consumer. She's turning people away one by one. If she doesn't buck up, that ship will sink
paperbox9623
Learner
Learner

Postby Kamakazi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:50 am

mmbrake28 wrote:Omg. Someone please sign her up for like PR 101. This girl desperately needs to learn how to talk to customers Image

Hey Aspyn, remember when you always passive aggressively tweet at companies when you could easily email them or call customer service with your issue? This is your karma.

It baffles me that she thinks it is okay to talk to someone like that, especially someone who provides your paycheck and on a public format. :roll:
*~Main Hater~*
- Thanks for the new title Marissa Lace minion ;)

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby osara0715 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 am

I don't even think any of the FreePeople stuff is even that cute/worth the price. In their latest vlog she showed like plain tank tops and t shirts & then the green military jacket. You can get plain t shirts/tank tops ANYWHERE. And green military jackets were a huge trend 2 years ago( I know some people still wear them but I don't picture many people going out and buying a $168 one). The only freepeople thing on their website that I think is cute but still not worth the price is the pink suede dress, but I've already found a handful of others at a much better price :tu:
osara0715
Talker
Talker

Postby aspynhoevard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 am

mmbrake28 wrote:Omg. Someone please sign her up for like PR 101. This girl desperately needs to learn how to talk to customers ImageImage

Omg why do people keep buying her shit when she talks like this to her fans?? I mean, anyone who buys from her store is probably a fan and I assume they follow her on twitter so they must see this stuff.
aspynhoevard
Lurker
Lurker

Postby derpmanerp » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am

I forwarded this to my old PR professor to add to his presentation on professionalism lmao

derpmanerp
Learner
Learner

Postby nairad15 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:50 am

flower5 wrote:her mom just got a boob job, tagged the surgery on insta and said to mention her name if anyone goes there and wants a discount :roll:

that page also posted a video of him working on her boobs lmao.
nairad15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby vanillafilter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:33 pm

flower5 wrote:her mom just got a boob job, tagged the surgery on insta and said to mention her name if anyone goes there and wants a discount :roll:

God, of course she did. We all know why Aspyn is the way she is, vapid, dumb, narcissistic and materialistic. She got it from her momma. I can just see Aspyn's future now. She'll be divorced and have a boob job and 4 kids, just like her mom.
vanillafilter
Informer
Informer

Postby IamAUnicorn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:40 pm

So... is she basically admiting that the clothes she used to (and still does) carry in her store are "bad quality items"?
IamAUnicorn
Debater
Debater

Postby nugget » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 am

vanillafilter wrote:

God, of course she did. We all know why Aspyn is the way she is, vapid, dumb, narcissistic and materialistic. She got it from her momma. I can just see Aspyn's future now. She'll be divorced and have a boob job and 4 kids, just like her mom.

the materialism, definitely, but her mom actually seems fairly intelligent and not vapid or narcissitic. try reading this blogpost from her, aspyn could never write something so insightful.
her mom actually seems like a really sweet and nice person, of course i could be wrong but i think avrey is more like their mom than aspyn is. there's also nothing wrong with being divorced, getting a boob job and having 4 kids, i think you're being super judgemental.
nugget
Debater
Debater

Postby lilbby » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 am

How is she so clueless that she doesn't know how 50-60 feels or how to dress for it??? I cannot even imagine being this stupid....
lilbby
Learner
Learner

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge