Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

osara0715
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Post by osara0715 »

She looks like someone whos stuck dressing like a child ignoring the fact that they have boobs. I know she "hates" pants but she couldn't even wear leggings or one of the pairs of jeans she's taken from the store? Or just demin shorts and a t shirt which she's definitely worn before. Or a casual dress if any and sneakers like another girl is wearing in that picture!! I know it looks "cuter" for pictures but when all of your outfits and poses look the same, the location is pretty insignificant so she might as well dress accordingly and not in a satin-type doll dress.

Haleybowaley
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Haleybowaley »

I feel like in the last vlog all she did was take photos for her blog and Instagram.Her vacations are basically just location shots for her Instagram now.

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

If aspyn wasn't in the eye of the public/social media, she would never travel.

100% agree she only goes on these trips to get a insta worthy photo or video because that's what people watch/expect.

But if she never had YouTube then she would never travel this much. Still probably have married Parker but they would've lived with their parents and had a child by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watermelone
Learner
Learner

Post by watermelone »

For someone so obsessed with taking instagram-worthy pictures, she doesn't seem that invested in Instagram. She really only uses it to advertise her videos and blog, and sponsored posts.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

AubreyGrace251 wrote:^^^^agree, Parker deserves better.

Also, her outfit :? Ew
yes. i don't get why she wears those oversized midi dresses that look like they were made for a doll...or like they are an oversized version of a little kid's dress. they are so dang ugly.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

All Parker and her Banff photos look so painfully posed. The sitting looking longfully out at the lake. The embrace standing looking out at the lake. The kiss in front of the lake. Yawn

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

Orangealert wrote:All Parker and her Banff photos look so painfully posed. The sitting looking longfully out at the lake. The embrace standing looking out at the lake. The kiss in front of the lake. Yawn

The water looks so incredibly beautiful but it's like okay, how many lake photos does one really need to post? Image

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

LMAO Aspyn in their newest vlog goes from hiking in a dress to getting on those hammocks on top of each other in a dress and then screams "AH MY UNDERWEAR" and flashes everyone trying to get down/ blacks it out of the video. Heres an idea, WEAR PANTS

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

I’m trying to figure out what she’s doing to her hair but all I can look at is her roots

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

just jealous watched her Banff vlogs, ughhh what I would give to travel as much as these two do
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

following

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I really don't get why she lets her roots get so bad.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:I really don't get why she lets her roots get so bad.
she should get her hair balayaged then the growout wouldnt be so stark and she can go longer without getting it done and still have it look natural

holymotherofsatan
Learner
Learner

Post by holymotherofsatan »

I dont get her, you are going hiking at least wear shorts.
I get she wants to look cute & all that but wouldn't you rather be more functional

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

holymotherofsatan wrote:I dont get her, you are going hiking at least wear shorts.
I get she wants to look cute & all that but wouldn't you rather be more functional

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
It's annoying because she could still look cute and functional. If she *really* needed to be in a dress for photos she could always bring the dress in her bag. Just slip it on over her shorts and take her shirt off for the photo. She reminds me of parents who will bring their daughters to the park to play in dresses and impractical shoes. :roll: I wonder if that's what her mom was like so Aspyn never learned how to dress appropriately.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Y'all I get where Aspyn is coming from because you best believe if I have a skater dress in my possession, I'm going to be wearing it. I almost never perform unless I'm in a dress or skirt and I have an obsession with heels like you've never seen (mostly because I'm short). BUT even I have several cute jeans and some plainer tops I can go hiking or camping in with my boots. Aspyn seems like a lot lower maintenance than me so I promise she could suffer through wearing jeans or yoga pants for a day outdoors.

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

I literally thought they'd put out another Banff video, but it was just Hailey from behind again. I swear they copy each other.

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

I literally thought they'd put out another Banff video, but it was just Hailey from behind again. I swear they copy each other.

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

Talking about the smoke in Banff, "I think there's a fire nearby" or idk, just canadas biggest wild fire... multiple fires... spread across the province you're next to. You'd think she couldn't get more ignorant, but surprise! She does. :roll:

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

Okay so her new video is HUSBAND buys BACK TO SCHOOL clothes for WIFE. doesn't she realise how weird that is? Like college/uni, sure. But this just struck me as really desperate to stay within their specific demographic, like they'd run out of ideas.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”