Professionals who want to know more - Look here

Scorpio
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Professionals who want to know more - Look here

Post by Scorpio »

You've arrived on Gurugossiper to know more or to confirm something you have been informed about regarding Emilia or Eduardo Saccone- Joly. You may also have concerns regarding their parents behaviour or the manner in which they neglect the 6 dogs.

You've come to the right place, ignore that the SJ's call anyone who isn't a 'friendliest friend' a hater. We aren't haters, we, on the whole arrived here because of our concern about either or both of the children.

We understand that you might not have time to look over every single thread - in all honesty, you probably don't want to have to read about our frustrations and anger about the adults of the family . the titles of the thread discussions will probably be really confusing, they are normally made up towards the end of the last thread (all numbered on the end of each title) because of something that is relevant to what is happening at the time with the SJ's

I personally am no good with adding photos, gifs but am good at research and links. There are loads of users of this section of Gurugossiper who are brilliant at photos/ gifs etc.

Anyone can and are welcome to link to relevant threads etc that might help a professional gain knowledge about the SJ's.
Any parent who will subject their child/ren to ridicule for money is a disgrace to humanity.
Raise a child so that as an adult, they do not have to deal with childhood issues.

Jonathan & Anna Saccone - Joly AKA Joliar & Annal

Scorpio
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Professionals who want to know more - Look here

Post by Scorpio »

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=345&t=18675

^ that link takes you to a thread called Petition Gate, this is about Emilia's 'episodes' She appears to have absent moments. There are two pages, on each page is video proof of these episodes.
Any parent who will subject their child/ren to ridicule for money is a disgrace to humanity.
Raise a child so that as an adult, they do not have to deal with childhood issues.

Scorpio
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scorpio »

This takes you to the Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof thread.

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=345&t=8782

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

From the Hannah Maggs thread:
staedtler wrote:It's not really conclusive or anything, it's hard to diagnose on screen, but I had my aunt watch few videos to see what she thinks since she's a pediatrician. She's 90% sure that Emilia had a seizure. It was brought up again and again on their videos but they didn't take her to a doctor. They could've taken her off camera but let's face it, their moron father would film it since sick child=views.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

PoorlilE1 wrote:
seriouslywrong wrote:
krisy wrote:Image
Gif from Zoella is my Daughter vid of her seizure-like event. Started around the 9:06 mark.
I agree with most of the stuff said here, but this is just stupid. That is not a seizure or anything like it! Its just Emilia playing goof!, if you have a child/brother/niece/etc that age you'll know that just how kids act sometimes, playing in their own little world or even craving attention.
Your wrong. I have seizures, I have been around ALL types of seizures and have personally experienced multiple different types of episodes.. I volunteer with various Epilepsy organizations. That 'meme' does not capture the entire 'episode', if you watch the video on youtube- you will see a petit-mal seizure. This is one of many episodes shown on his vlogs- J always points them out as well.. they def. know something is up.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

sula wrote:Just putting a couple of gifs up for reference to add to what's already here that indicate some kind of neurological issue (seizure). I don't claim to be a doctor but if it was my child I'd be checking it out.
The first one has been discussed before on the forum. Jonathan has to steady her as she's very wobbly and then the eyes flutter.

The second I found today by accident while looking at Anna's idea of a lunchbox for a one and three year old. Thankfully, as the Mum's Eye View channel is owned by Asda I don't think we'll see any more of her nonsense. How hard is it to do a tiny bit of research into what constitutes a healthy lunchbox.??
Guess what? It doesn't include tuna, mayo AND cheese sandwiches, crisps, lollies, yoghurt and a pudding for toddlers.

Anyway, here's the evidence of an 'absence' again.

http://gurugossiper.com/download/file.p ... &mode=view

Not getting proper medical attention and feeding your child crap are both forms of mistreatment.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

sula wrote:Here's another example of a 'possible' absence seizure.
Again, this info is already on the forum but just thought it would be useful to collect them in one place for potential researchers/journalists or any people at Gleam with a social conscience.

http://gurugossiper.com/download/file.p ... &mode=view

This second link shows a young boy bringing on a seizure by blowing repeatedly. There are definite similarities to E1 and the balloon.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

This is the rape joke from a few months ago (December 2015)

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... e#p1964186

or direct link to the vimeo video (vlog has since been deleted but someone managed to download a copy ;) )
[video][/video]

NO official apology from Jonathan until A MONTH later after he 'heard' from someone (aka management team) how he may have 'offended' some people with that comment. There were PLENTY of comments under their vlogs regarding the rape joke from their loyal subscribers, so not just us at GG but they chose to ignore it

So he made a vlog named 'I MADE A MISTAKE :(' ( starts at 11:30) and he tweeted:

Anna "standing by" his man & calling rape victims 'cray cray' for 'twisting his words' (this tweet has since been deleted):

And consequently Anna got sacked by ASDA (pretty much the day her first column came out) once they found out about this rape joke (which prompt him to delete the vlog entirely)

(http://i64.tinypic.com/292mz9t.jpg) or click on this link to enlarge the picture

Edit: Oops didn't even know there's an entire separate thread dedicated to this topic so heres the link to that for more information --> http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 9#p2035459 :)
BANNED

:hugs:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Push!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Should we try to bump this up on Google searches by entering (maybe just spamming in one post) their full names? or is that a bad idea :?
BANNED

:hugs:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Just adding this :D
Nesoi wrote:This is a tweet from the OFFICIAL ASDA SERVICE TEAM:

If Anna Saccone Joly was a reputable client, they wouldn't have cancelled her contract. Anna (and Jonathan) must have done something serious and noteworthy that they thought would damage the ASDA FAMILY BRAND by associating with her and THE SACCONEJOLYS. Asda made an INDEPENDENT decision based on information they received, from a whole variety of different people, that was/is in the public domain. Asda were just protecting their brand. Simple. They haven't officially given the reason WHY they terminated Anna Saccone Joly's contract, but the standard email reply ASDA sent to numerous people DOES explain the WHY.

And another company, cannot remember which, stated in their email reply to numerous people, that they hadn't been been made fully aware of the incident by the PR company. No one fully disclosed anything to them and they seem very annoyed by being left in the dark. That is on Gleam and their lack of transparency. If they want to conduct unethical business like that, then that is ... their business :D .
These are the facts and the truth.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Emilia being encouraged to potentially break her neck ... for vlog footage :? from 1:50 onwards
Nesoi wrote:Only putting his own kids more at risk with these stupid stunts; not affecting anyone else :roll:

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

This thread seems the most appropriate place to put the following: This is the MP (Member of Parliament) for the Saccone-Joly's constituency in the county of Surrey: Mr Crispin Blunt - http://www.blunt4reigate.com/

Here is my tuppence worth for a prudent way forward (the Saccone-Joly's are an appropriate case to use as the poster family for getting ground breaking legislation through):

Set up an online Campaign and email the website to Mr Crispin Blunt (see above), in order to:

1) Work towards securing new legislation through the UK Government (and further afield) regarding the online parent Vlogging community, in order to:

i) Protect all children against being filmed for an online audience if they have expressed a clear non consent, either verbally or through physical gesticulation (age and ability dependent).

ii) Prosecute any parent vlogger who films and put's online their child without clear and provable consent from said child.

iii) Protect all filmed (for online) childrens privacy - ie; name (specifically surname), home address, school they attend, etc.

iv) IF it can be proved the child:
a) understands &
b) has given consent to be filmed (either for monetary gain or not) for an online audience: To ensure that parent vloggers provide Trust Fund account details to the Govt on a regular basis, to prove their child is being remunerated for work done, in the same way any other performing child artist in mainstream media is. Accounts must also be provided to show how that money is utilized to the benefit of the child's well being and welfare.

v) Ensure the Govt has due legal process in place to report online parent vloggers if/when the viewing community spot any child abuse or neglect during such videos.

vi) Clear legislation on what can and cannot be shown in online vlogs: ie; no diaper/nappy scenes, no bath scenes, no toilet training scenes etc.

There are most likely other pertinent points to add to the legislation list above but what I have outlined is as good a place to start as any to protect the children of vlogging families from online exploitation.

~Scar2016
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Return to “Anna Saccone”