KalelTheHalfAssedVeganqueenPart23

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KalelTheHalfAssedVeganqueenPart23

Post by meowlizzz »

She needs to take her own advice and apply that to fellow human beings.

Moonshadow
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonshadow »

[tweet][/tweet]

This is back from 2015 but hey at least now you guys know why she's going to South Africa :rofl:

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

How Kalel's Africa vlog is going to go (possibly word for word)

"WOOOOOOOOO i'M IN AFRICA BITCHESSSSSSS"

"OH. MY. GOD. YOU GUYYYSSSS, ARE YOU EVEN SEEING THIS?! THIS TIGER IS SOOOO CUTE. GUYS, you should ALL totally be vegan, so like, people don't have a reason to poach these animals"

"LITERALLLLYYY I"M DYINNGGGGG, I am SO tanned you guyyysss, i could LITERALLY be African AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"GUYYYYYYYSSS where da vegan food at????? It's sOoOoOo upsetting that in a country where they like, KNOW animals are going extinct, they like literally don't support the vegan lifestyle"

"Guys...guys...I'm like totally inspired to open my own wildlife center, i'm going to do it guys, i should call it Kalel's Kittens AhaHaHaHaHaHa"

Next episode, Kalel shows some major cultural appropriation and then fights with people on twitter about it.

Planetbs

Post by Planetbs »

Moonshadow wrote:Anthropologist Kafail has just explained away all of humanity's problems...

[tweet][/tweet]

I would love to see the scientific evidence that supports her argument. My Anthropology lecturer would be giving her a piece of his mind if he saw this lol!

Edit: Hope no psychologist see this either!
I'm actually speechless. She's a design school drop out, where does she get idea she knows this stuff? We have been hurting eachother for centuries over sillier things than food. Home girl need a bowl of humility.

sugarsnapzz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarsnapzz »

Homeless shelters aren't open 24/7. You often have to stand in a queue to get in around 17-18 in the evening, and even then it's not guaranteed that you'll get a spot. That's what life is like _everyday_ for certain homeless people. If you've been rejected enough times, I can totally understand wanting to just stay on the streets.

I also think that in that situation where she was asked to hold the kitten, she had a golden opportunity to TAKE ACTION for someone else than herself. I'm not a rich person, but I've had Syrian refugees sleep in my bed and on my sofa in lack of places to go for a day or two. Where have I slept? On the floor. I live in a one room apartment.

There is so much you can do by just showing compassion and empathy. She has nothing better to do with her time, does she? She could've taken contact with a vet to see if the cat was ok. Pay for a hotel room for the man so he can have a shower and wash his clothes.. Anything would have been better than tweeting about it.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

There she goes again, throwing out her opinion but doing nothing to help the cause just like she tweeted about a week ago. I'm so happy Anthony left her worthless bitchy ass. I hope Alec left her too.. I don't know how anyone could put up with listening to her talk.

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

I think I've figured out her appeal. She's a time-sensitive sh*tshow that you can't look away from, because she's constantly deleting things and reinventing herself. If you look away for too long, you might miss something.

I came SO CLOSE to unfollowing her on Twitter after her recent godawful tweets, but now she's going to South Africa and ooooomg I have got to see this. :rofl: :roll:

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugar and Spice »

Moonshadow wrote:Anthropologist Kafail has just explained away all of humanity's problems...

[tweet][/tweet]

I would love to see the scientific evidence that supports her argument. My Anthropology lecturer would be giving her a piece of his mind if he saw this lol!

Literally dying, this bitch is so uneducated it's not even funny. Kalel, please explain to me why wars happen. Why people fight all over the world, or the core philosophical paradigms that preside over human thought and interests saying the opposite of this, and why people are generally mean to each other. It's found all over the world, claiming "programming" is literally the dumbest nature vs nurture argument I've ever seen. I guess we can't expect much from a college dropout that preaches about topics she's never studied nor clearly taken the time to google about. I'm starting to hate the trend of how youtubers are consistently confusing opinions as facts...

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Sugar and Spice wrote:

[tweet][/tweet]

Literally dying, this bitch is so uneducated it's not even funny. Kalel, please explain to me why wars happen. Why people fight all over the world, or the core philosophical paradigms that preside over human thought and interests saying the opposite of this, and why people are generally mean to each other. It's found all over the world, claiming "programming" is literally the dumbest nature vs nurture argument I've ever seen. I guess we can't expect much from a college dropout that preaches about topics she's never studied nor clearly taken the time to google about. I'm starting to hate the trend of how youtubers are consistently confusing opinions as facts...
Is she serious?
Humans are probably the ONLY species willing to hurt others for mere pleasure. Where is she getting her facts from?

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

ugh can she shut the fuck up forever? she barely has a 12th grade education from a public school and we all know that means next to nothing these days. kids get high school diplomas for showing up.

here's her tweet from dec 5th:
☼ Kalel ☼ ‏@KalelKitten 5 Dec 2015

How about you get over your opinion, stop running your mouth and actually DO something to make a difference.
389 retweets 1,146 likes

what the fuck have you done kaloser failel cullen kitten? youve purchased two 5,000 dollar savannah cats(buki and pip) from breeders. you shop, drink, party and eat and then hop on twitter and act like a saint. take several seats in that hard ass chair :lol:

i think she's having a breakdown. it started after that tweet about having the worst year of her life. she's been erratic ever since.

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

I also think she's going through a breakdown, or at least some kind of rough time. IMO it started when she and Anthony broke up, and I don't think she's really recovered. She did say that was the worst year of her life.

There are times in our lives when we need consistency, guidance, and positivity, and I don't think she's getting that with superficial LA, youtube, and social media. At first it seemed like Alec might bring her down to Earth, but he was SO into her appearance that it didn't look like the most genuine of relationships.

She should just move back in with her parents for a little while, or at least scale down a bit and get a normal job, instead of trying to live this grandiose life in LA where she looks absolutely miserable.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

quartz wrote:ugh can she shut the fuck up forever? she barely has a 12th grade education from a public school and we all know that means next to nothing these days. kids get high school diplomas for showing up.

here's her tweet from dec 5th:
☼ Kalel ☼ ‏@KalelKitten 5 Dec 2015

How about you get over your opinion, stop running your mouth and actually DO something to make a difference.
389 retweets 1,146 likes

what the fuck have you done kaloser failel cullen kitten? youve purchased two 5,000 dollar savannah cats(buki and pip) from breeders. you shop, drink, party and eat and then hop on twitter and act like a saint. take several seats in that hard ass chair :lol:

i think she's having a breakdown. it started after that tweet about having the worst year of her life. she's been erratic ever since.
Do something to make a difference? That's rich coming from someone that promised a fashion line for years, tv show, etc. that all FAILED.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Only watched the first twenty seconds or so of her new blog before I was bored buuuuut AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HER LIPS LOOK AWFUL! Omg it's way more obvious she got injections.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

She just uploaded a new vlog.

What is she doing with her lips? :( They seem to look even bigger.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

She and Alec are so not together anymore. Love the part in the vlog where she had to bring up soooooo many guys hit on her at Whole Foods!

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Is she okay?
I'm actually getting concerned about her mental health. The part where she talks about all the guys hitting on her at Whole Foods was just painful to watch and, on top of that, she sounded like she was 12.
And she looks horrible with the new lips to be honest. Can she not see it?

ugly ducky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ugly ducky »

Yikes, her new lips have really f***ed up the proportions of her face. Now her eyes look even smaller and her nose looks even bigger. :?

purplepaperflower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by purplepaperflower »

I'm also starting to wonder about her mental health... I don't know if it's just me, but especially at the beginning when she was talking in the car she just seemed really "over the top", stressed, anxious? And no way she and Alec are still together, she never missed an opportunity to mention her BOYFRIEND at least once in a vlog. And her bragging about liars, just...okay.

jakethedog
Informer
Informer

Post by jakethedog »

I agree with everyone; her lips look infected! Its so strange to me that she wont vlog for weeks because of acne or an eye infection or whatever fresh lie she hands out next, but shell vlog when she looks like this?? She looks way worse with her disgusting lips than she did with her acne.

jakethedog
Informer
Informer

Post by jakethedog »

elegantly wrote:She and Alec are so not together anymore. Love the part in the vlog where she had to bring up soooooo many guys hit on her at Whole Foods!
It is so incredibly obvious that shes making up that story as she goes along--all those nervous gestures of touching her hair and looking away. How embarrassing. Im sure Alec is really feeling sorry now!/s

Return to “Kalel”