SuperMaryFace - Pt 11 Queen of the Vegan Veggie Beans

Post by takingouttrash »

Ruler of the snake pit,
Starer of the Purple Hobo
Watcher of the South Parks
Eater of very little oats
Mother of easily manipulated morons

Because fire cannot burn a dragon. :rofl:

(sorry, the title suggested wouldn't all fit)

DinahLaurie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Pt 11 Queen of the Vegan Veggie Beans

Post by DinahLaurie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

I did a little bit of law digging for anyone curious, and All I found were laws that state that you can't breed prohibited animals, they had a list that consisted of like...monkeys, elephants and such unless you have a permit. AND you can not breed wild life native to the country without a permit ( same here in Canada). So since they bought their snakes from a breeder and they are domesticated pets, they can breed them without needing a permit. HOWEVER, that doesn't make it right, and still doesn't mean they are resistant against animal abuse/neglect laws.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Yay! New thread!

Thank you for checking, Naevysk!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

DinahLaurie
Learner
Learner

Post by DinahLaurie »

I don't know if anyone will find this at all interesting, but the school Mary went to for year 11 & 12 was actually called St Mary's.

Maybe that created her ego?

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

GoldChocobo wrote:Yay! New thread!

Thank you for checking, Naevysk!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Thank you! That is just what I read, I don't know too much about the animal laws in the U.S, but I know they are very similar to the laws in Canada in most states, based on what I learned when I was in school and in my animal cruelty course.

All Out of Ideas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by All Out of Ideas »

I've done some snooping myself and under Lee County's ordinance providing for the control of dogs and dangerous animals within Lee County, Misssissippi Section 5 Provision 1
The following animals are hereby found and determined to be dangerous animals and as
such are subject to all requirements and provisions of this article: ... a) Any animals, other than domestic dogs, which in a wild state are carnivorous or poisonous
or which, due to their physical makeup or capabilities, are capable of inflicting serious
physical harm or death to human beings.
This includes, but is not limited to, animals belonging to the cat or snake family, including all
constrictors, bears, wolverines, badgers, lions, tigers and such other animals as the Board
may from time to time determine by Order or Resolution to be vicious animals.
Provision 5 states that animals determined to be dangerous will be impounded by law enforcement for 5 days and then humanely destroyed. There are exceptions, however, for authorized, lawfully operating dealers in the state

I would love for Mary to become an authorized dealer and abide by ordinances. I'd hate to see those beautiful snakes harmed just as much as I hate to see them in those tiny boxes :(

edit: I could definitely be wrong about how this is all set up. This could be that they're not deemed dangerous unless they actually hurt someone! I'm definitely not a lawyer haha

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Honestly it probably doesn't matter whether it's legal or not because odds are of it not happening at all. Mary has half-assed everything in her life from maintaining contact with her family while abroad, making friends (who aren't kens friends or instagram models who she tweets at occasionally), getting a drivers license, producing a singular professional looking cosplay, cooking to googling a suitable to her target lifestyle sugar daddy before she hits 'send' on her underage gamer gurl thirsty DM's.

She half-assed and dropped everything she has put her hands on. I think I can fairly say there isn't a singular thing I can think of now that she has consistently kept up for the years she's been visible on the internet. Even her personality is like a roller coaster on acid.

Her grandiose plans of being this fantastic snake breeder are the same as her plans of being the next Jessica Nigri in the cosplay community. They're unrealistic, she has done no research and she just wants to defend her rapidly developing pet hoarding habit. The snake breeder story is probably something she made ken believe so he says yes to more snakes and she just ran with it. I'm calling it now, hell freezes over before she'd sell any of her precious 'babies' if her animals breed. Or she's gonna sell one and have a dramatic breakdown crying how hard it was and then just keep alllll of the rest.

The only clear thing is that our 'this is starting to look a bit like hoarding' theories were a bit of a joke at first but now it's becoming a very uncomfortable to watch reality. She does realise this is a long term commitment right? Or does she just never consider the future at all. I think that may be it, because if she did she'd consider learning a language, taking an online course or having a part time job to have something to fall back on when her life inevitably falls to pieces because at the moment it's held with bubblegum and bluetack.

bakers
Learner
Learner

Post by bakers »

Yet again another of the many contradictions between what she does and what she says.

How can you become a home breeder if you truly care about the pets?

Ken probably approved that plan because they will be able to sell the snakes for a couple of thousands of bucks each.

No morals, who cares about how we get the money as long as we get it y'know!

This is soooo depressing...!!

-

Thanks so much for keeping up with the vlog summaries! I do think it would be great to start a thread of vlog summaries , highlighting the contradictions and lies and awkward moments (like you already do very well!). I feel like they are a great source of facts about the dysfunctional life they live.

-

Also, about the person's comment on Mary's instagram, I think it could be really interesting to use her own way of turning situations around on her some time!

Ex: as soon as she says something a little condescending.

Like when the guy said "maybe it's dangerous to have your snakes around the baby"

And she answered something sarcastic like "oh yeah I plan on putting my baby in danger" or something

Right there ! You go all

"Oh sorry Mary i don't really think it's appropriate to answer so rude and sarcastic to a simple comment aiming to take care of yourself. It's ok you must be in a bad place right now, it's not easy to not be able to live up to your expectations all the time. But I forgive you. I was once at your place not able to breastfeed etc. I hope you find peace. Xx"

DinahLaurie
Learner
Learner

Post by DinahLaurie »

This is slightly off topic maybe
But this is all I can think of re: the snake situation

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I'm just going to start finishing every sentence I say with 'I hope you find peace. X' :rofl:

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

You guys post so fast and much I can't even keep up anymore haha. Gonna need some time to really read through anything! But just wanted to quickly say this :
NaevysK wrote:
Maybe I'm just a bit overprotective but if ANYTHING is wrong with my cat or my beardie, even something really small, I feel it's best to go get it checked out. Something small can turn into something huge very quickly if left untreated.

:tu:
This!!
Sorry if I'm not allowed to share this for whatever reason!
I had to go to the vet with my cat late December because she was limping and it turned out to be just a bruise and I thought she'd be okay until I noticed a few days later she was breathing too quickly.

Very long story short, a little bruise turned into breathing problems which turned into damaged lungs and she needed surgery and then only 5 weeks later, at the beginning of march, her lungs collapsed and I had to say goodbye to her way too early.
And all that started with only a bruise.
She was always healthy before. She was a happy 9 year old cat that loved running around and doing things she wasn't supposed to. And literally a bruise on her leg started this..

I'm still absolutely heartbroken and tbh, cry a lot. That's why I just don't understand how they can treat their animals like that? I would do everything to still have her here with me and they're just fine with treating their dogs/boss like shit.

Sorry for my sob story, or like I said if I'm not allowed to post this for whatever reason. Just an example of how something so small can turn into something so horrible..

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

vxxy wrote:You guys post so fast and much I can't even keep up anymore haha. Gonna need some time to really read through anything! But just wanted to quickly say this :
NaevysK wrote:
Maybe I'm just a bit overprotective but if ANYTHING is wrong with my cat or my beardie, even something really small, I feel it's best to go get it checked out. Something small can turn into something huge very quickly if left untreated.

This!!
I had to go to the vet with my cat late December because she was limping and it turned out to be just a bruise and I thought she'd be okay until I noticed a few days later she was breathing too quickly.

Very long story short, a little bruise turned into breathing problems which turned into damaged lungs and she needed surgery and then only 5 weeks later, at the beginning of march, her lungs collapsed and I had to say goodbye to her way too early.
She was always healthy before. She was a happy 9 year old cat that loved running around and doing things she wasn't supposed to. And literally a bruise on her leg started this..

I'm still absolutely heartbroken and tbh, cry a lot. That's why I just don't understand how they can treat their animals like that? I would do everything to still have her here with me and they're just fine with treating their dogs/boss like shit.

Sorry for my sob story, or like I said if I'm not allowed to post this for whatever reason. Just an example of how something so small can turn into something so horrible..
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. I too have a pet (dog) , he's been with me for 11 years (tomorrow is his birthday :D). And I am beyond pissed at how Mary is dealing with her pets. I too focus all my attention and affection on my dog and can barely keep up with him because he's so rowdy (even at his old man age :lol: ) I can't imagine how the fuck they're keeping all their pets alive. My dog alone requires a lot of attention I couldn't even begin to fathom taking care of a second pet. This whole snake situation has gotten way out of hand and I just hope somehow, there is a stop put to this without any of the snakes being harmed. I swear, this bitch ass c-unt does this as if to provoke the haterz but it's not affecting us, you twat, it affects your poor, defenseless pets. Just remember, karma is a Mary BITCH.

[/size]

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

vxxy wrote:You guys post so fast and much I can't even keep up anymore haha. Gonna need some time to really read through anything! But just wanted to quickly say this :
NaevysK wrote:

This!!

Sorry for your loss. And I agree, if there is something just slightly concerning I run to a vet, and do a yearly check ups just to see how my turtles are doing. And they are registered, since they are exotic pets and my country requires that.

I think the problem with exotic pets is finding good vet, which is very difficult. I hope Mary has at least foud someone just in case

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

The title is everything I could ever ask for :love2:

You guys I'm on vacantion and keeping up with this thread is proving to be challenging haha
"Oh sorry Mary i don't really think it's appropriate to answer so rude and sarcastic to a simple comment aiming to take care of yourself. It's ok you must be in a bad place right now, it's not easy to not be able to live up to your expectations all the time. But I forgive you. I was once at your place not able to breastfeed etc. I hope you find peace. Xx"
This is beautiful, we NEED to make this a thing! We know how much of a self-centered, little b big v she is, I don't think it'll be hard to catch her being a twat and then we can strike- i mean share the knowledge with her. It's our job to help after all, she's just confused :rofl:

arthurnewton
Learner
Learner

Post by arthurnewton »

Is it such a surprise that they are thinking of getting new snakes though? From what I have seen their snake videos get a lot more views than the rest of Ken's channel atm (100 000 for "That's a lot of snakes!", 120 000 for "My pets are weird", 180 000 for "New baby snakes!"). Like this they will be able to do a nice video "got A new sNeak!!!!1" that will bring some cash. Gotta find something else now that Layla is bringing less and less views.

After all, why do new and original content when you can exploit something you already know and milk it to the death (without changing shit in the format) until you notice the viewers are inevitably getting tired of it? Let's be honest that's all what Ken's channel has been about lately. And cash will always be more important for him than morals.

......who knows, maybe since he fails as a let's player and doesn't want Mary to pop out 4 new babies, he will transform his channel into an animal one :D

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

I read "into an anime one" :lol:

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

WOO NEW THREAD!!

Oh yes it's going to be Ken and Mary's Reptile Emporium!!
They start out small, but Mary's reptile hoarding can not be sated. She must have more to fill the void in her heart!
First she wants more ball pythons, more lizards....
And then finally they get the majestic burmese python!!!
And blue tarantulas!!!
And an alligator!!!
And finally..... a dragon?
Disclaimer: It might take a few years before we can profit off our animal hoard you may purchase our carefully bred animals. Animals bred with the utmost love and care of course! x We don't stuff them into drawers and forget their names! x Have a nice day champs x

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Has everyone found peace yet? Mine seems to be lodged between the couch cushions. X

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Lolita97
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolita97 »

So I know I have a slight hoarding problem, cause of my depression, but at least I admit it. I always make sure to not let it get too far, but I would never hoard animals! Hoarding animals honestly makes me cry. A woman where I live was hoarding dogs so I filed a complaint to rescue those poor pups. I might not like snakes but it breaks my heart seeing her hoarding them. Seeing people who obviously don't have the means to care for animals is bad enough, but with Mary it seems like she thinks just cause she has the money she can hoard snakes.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”