SprinkleofEntitlement: Permanently Pregnant Pentland part 14

teaintoronto
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleofEntitlement: Permanently Pregnant Pentland par

Post by teaintoronto »

Whenever she posts a picture of her dining area, I can’t help but think about how ugly and uncomfortable those transparent plastic chairs look. The wooden table looks so classy, why not get some proper chairs to go with it :?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Francis wrote:Whenever she posts a picture of her dining area, I can’t help but think about how ugly and uncomfortable those transparent plastic chairs look. The wooden table looks so classy, why not get some proper chairs to go with it :?
She said she likes the look of the clear acrylic chairs against a wood table. *shrugs*

I like them against a desk. Can’t say that I’ve ever see anyone use them for dining chairs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rehoba
Learner
Learner

Post by rehoba »

Very off topic and very strange thing to pick up on but am I the only person who enjoys that Louise seems to be shopping in Aldi? Like I know it’s petty and small but it’s a refreshing change from the usual Ocado, Marks & Spencer and Waitrose hauls... sorry this is a very mundane thing to get excited about :rofl:
not bad at grammar, just a huge fan of long sentences

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

Tulips wrote:
I don't think Louise is broken up about Zoe. She has a full life of friends, partner, her girls, her work etc I doubt she's waiting around for Zoe to mention her on social media between naps.
I don't get why Louise has bothered to like stuff on Zoe's SMs though. Maybe she's just being polite and civil but I don't really see the point (unless Louise is making some sort of point, lol).
Sorry if this has already been addressed, I tried reading back a bit but didn't see it. Do we know what (if anything) actually happened between Louise and Zoe? I got the impression that they'd just grown apart, but I keep seeing comments like this that suggest it was more than that
i talk too much, sry

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

xoxo_24689 wrote:
Tulips wrote:
I don't think Louise is broken up about Zoe. She has a full life of friends, partner, her girls, her work etc I doubt she's waiting around for Zoe to mention her on social media between naps.
I don't get why Louise has bothered to like stuff on Zoe's SMs though. Maybe she's just being polite and civil but I don't really see the point (unless Louise is making some sort of point, lol).
Sorry if this has already been addressed, I tried reading back a bit but didn't see it. Do we know what (if anything) actually happened between Louise and Zoe? I got the impression that they'd just grown apart, but I keep seeing comments like this that suggest it was more than that

This is why we need an FAQ thread...

No one knows anything, it’s all speculation. Mostly that they’ve grown apart since Louise is with an older man and Zoe is with a child.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

ifucsam wrote:
xoxo_24689 wrote:
Tulips wrote:

No one knows anything, it’s all speculation. Mostly that they’ve grown apart since Louise is with an older man and Zoe is with a child.

Ah okay, thanks, that's what i originally thought. In that case then I don't really see what's weird about louise still liking the occasional post of zoe's on social media. Maybe she just isn't petty about it, or maybe she doesn't want people to assume there's some major drama going on. I have plenty of friends that i've lost touch with/grown apart from but will still like the odd pic or whatever.
i talk too much, sry

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

rehoba wrote:Very off topic and very strange thing to pick up on but am I the only person who enjoys that Louise seems to be shopping in Aldi? Like I know it’s petty and small but it’s a refreshing change from the usual Ocado, Marks & Spencer and Waitrose hauls... sorry this is a very mundane thing to get excited about :rofl:
I also enjoy this haha, I think it shows that they are normal, down-to-earth people who do not need all of the overly-priced 'fancy' food and products. I like how excited she got about the YSL products too because those are little splurges and treats in a normal persons day and she even said she doesn't usually use stuff like that.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Shopping at Aldi is part of the YouTube Mummy criteria. They all do it.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

ifucsam wrote:
xoxo_24689 wrote:
Tulips wrote:

There was also the drama with the tweets. Someone dug up some fat shaming tweets on Zoe's account, Louise said they were fake and that Zoe would never say those things. They weren't. (Louise may have read them at the time - years ago - but not thought anything of them because she wasn't in a position to be fat shamed at the time...)

Lena
Learner
Learner

Post by Lena »

ifucsam wrote:No one knows anything, it’s all speculation. Mostly that they’ve grown apart since Louise is with an older man and Zoe is with a child
I don't think it is anything to do with their partners - way back in the day Louise was married and Zoe was dating a dick of a bf. Pretty different circumstances then too.

People grow and change, nothing has to happen.. no need to stir the pot.. someone might be your best friend 5 years ago but so many people can come in and out of your life and different people suit different stages. If they had a barney then they are smart enough to keep personal disagreements offline

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Lena wrote:
ifucsam wrote:No one knows anything, it’s all speculation. Mostly that they’ve grown apart since Louise is with an older man and Zoe is with a child
I don't think it is anything to do with their partners - way back in the day Louise was married and Zoe was dating a dick of a bf. Pretty different circumstances then too.

People grow and change, nothing has to happen.. no need to stir the pot.. someone might be your best friend 5 years ago but so many people can come in and out of your life and different people suit different stages. If they had a barney then they are smart enough to keep personal disagreements offline
What I meant was Louise has continued to mature and move in a good direction and Liam has been a part of that and Zoe is with a manchild and won’t act her age.

hypothesise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hypothesise »

I'm trying to think of a new thread title but nothing is as good as the alliteration of "Permanently Pregnant Pentland" :D

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Postpartum Pentland?

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Postpartum Pentland and Pearly Whirly her little girly

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

‘Postpartum Pentland and HER girl Pearl’ if the above doesn’t fit.

Return to “Louise Pentland”