Jaclyn Hill #CokedupandBotoxedReadytoScreechOnFleek Part 46

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Jaclyn Hill #CokedupandBotoxedReadytoScreechOnFleek Part 46

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

New thread! I made up the thread name, if y'all want it changed, let me know. Just a reminder, we have a thread name suggestions thread located here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=323&t=22882 The suggestion with the most 'likes' will be the new thread name. If y'all need anything, let me know.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jaclyn Hill #CokedupandBotoxedReadytoScreechOnFleek Part

Post by Yetta »

Thank you, CHB! I love the thread name. It's perfect

babydoll8
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by babydoll8 »

OMG, so i haven't posted on here in a long time (kind of fell off the GG threads for a while). I work at Sephora and am leaving my job in a couple days. I have had it up to here with Jaclyn freaking Hill. This girl has completed screwed up people views of makeup. I have 13 year olds coming in asking for a specific shade of foundation that "matches Jaclyn perfectly" so it HAS to match her. There girls get furious when we teach them how to contour and do eye looks and it doesn't look precisely the same as the Jaclyn photo they brought in. Trying to explain to them that they're eye or face shape isn't the same just doesn't fly with them. They're completely brainwashed. I am so sick of seeing these teenage girls treat us like their personal makeup servants, who don't know any better. I'm a licensed makeup artist (just working there until I have enough money to be a makeup artist on my own - which i'm now able to do) and to here these girls tell me that I'm terrible at my job because I'm not a YouTuber is ridiculous.

Sorry, long rant, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm applauding all you ladies for seeing past Jaclyn's BS, nice to find people with things in common. Side note if anyone has questions about stuff and Sephora, let me know, I know there have been questions in the past about Sephora's relationships with certain brands Jaclyn and other gurus are affiliated with.

TruthHurtz

Post by TruthHurtz »

Love the name. To respond to the last post from prior thread:
I completely agree. Unfortunately when it comes to the Hillions they are so blind any kind of "it only makes sense that..." Is considered invalid to them. There is no room in their small minds for speculation or assumptions. They need clear, obvious, undebatable proof that even a 4 year old would get the message in order to have any hope at finally being freed from the haze of their queen. So yeah, I don't think there was EVER a poor period. But going from what she said we can only be sure she was poor until late 2012.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I love the new thread name. :love2:

I wouldn't mind a PPT at least for awhile because I want TruthHurtz to have
the best IG possible.
Maybe some OG members might help if we have a PPT.
Just a thought.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Welcome babydoll8 :wel:

It's always nice to have people with knowledge and expertise in teens wanting :grrrr:
to look like the Queen when they come to Sephora.

We are happy to have all our newcomers. :mmhmm: :toss:

Petty_West
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_West »

In regards to JH being a beauty "guru," which was being discussed in the last thread, I don't think she counts as that anymore. We see the actual gurus and what they are doing- collabs, meet and greats, regular instructional videos, working with different brands reguarly, etc and none of that is what JH does anymore. At this point I would consider her more of a social media personality, like Amrezy, who is selling a style and a look to her followers via different social media outlets because YT is far from her primary platform now.

I think she'd find longer success this way, because JH the beauty guru is nothing more than smoke and mirrors at this point. She has her Hillions but she doesn't bring anything special to the table nor makes the effort to, it's really obvious she just doesn't care as long as someone is paying attention.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

babydoll8 wrote:OMG, so i haven't posted on here in a long time (kind of fell off the GG threads for a while). I work at Sephora and am leaving my job in a couple days. I have had it up to here with Jaclyn freaking Hill. This girl has completed screwed up people views of makeup. I have 13 year olds coming in asking for a specific shade of foundation that "matches Jaclyn perfectly" so it HAS to match her. There girls get furious when we teach them how to contour and do eye looks and it doesn't look precisely the same as the Jaclyn photo they brought in. Trying to explain to them that they're eye or face shape isn't the same just doesn't fly with them. They're completely brainwashed. I am so sick of seeing these teenage girls treat us like their personal makeup servants, who don't know any better. I'm a licensed makeup artist (just working there until I have enough money to be a makeup artist on my own - which i'm now able to do) and to here these girls tell me that I'm terrible at my job because I'm not a YouTuber is ridiculous.

Sorry, long rant, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm applauding all you ladies for seeing past Jaclyn's BS, nice to find people with things in common. Side note if anyone has questions about stuff and Sephora, let me know, I know there have been questions in the past about Sephora's relationships with certain brands Jaclyn and other gurus are affiliated with.
I just had the oddest sense of deja vu :rofl: We had a member come on a couple of years ago talking about the little bitches who demand to have the same foundation as Jaclyn [at the time it was the Giorgio Armani 6.5, sad that I remember that :roll: ] anyway, she told us about how one gal essentially screamed at both her mother and the salesperson that she didn't care that she was fair, she HAD to have that shade because Jaclyn uses that shade. It didn't matter how many times they told her that Jaclyn isn't using the right shade, the girl threw a hellatious fit and the salesgal [who was the member posting] eventually quit because of the damned JHill morons. They have such an inflated sense of entitlement, the young and immature ones and the so called adults.

Glad to have you on board, welcome to our little group, and of course, Welcome to GG!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

DeleteBlockMoveOn
Learner
Learner

Post by DeleteBlockMoveOn »

Tried to post this earlier, but GG was being typical GG...

I, too, fear her Morphe palette will see undue "success." Her followers are so easily manipulated. Just like the Becca palette, she'll come up with some story about how most of the batches were fine, and all the ones she tested were just super. Those of us that know quality wouldn't be fooled, but for the young girls/women that don't frequently buy quality makeup and have nothing to compare it to, they choose to believe that they got a good product, and to convince themselves they got more than their money's worth by supporting their kween.

Oh yeah! About the flying thing, she said in her last Q&A on Twitter that she actually looks forward to flights now because they're so relaxing. First of all, phobias don't disappear like that, LOL. And second of all, what's her new excuse for not going to events/visiting the lab to create her OWN product that she has full creative control over?

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Why don't she make a personal snapchat where she snaps her shananigans. I find it quite sad that she's at home dancing with her friend at 2 am, while all the other gurus are at a Dior party.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

makeup-junkie87
Learner
Learner

Post by makeup-junkie87 »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
babydoll8 wrote:OMG, so i haven't posted on here in a long time (kind of fell off the GG threads for a while). I work at Sephora and am leaving my job in a couple days. I have had it up to here with Jaclyn freaking Hill. This girl has completed screwed up people views of makeup. I have 13 year olds coming in asking for a specific shade of foundation that "matches Jaclyn perfectly" so it HAS to match her. There girls get furious when we teach them how to contour and do eye looks and it doesn't look precisely the same as the Jaclyn photo they brought in. Trying to explain to them that they're eye or face shape isn't the same just doesn't fly with them. They're completely brainwashed. I am so sick of seeing these teenage girls treat us like their personal makeup servants, who don't know any better. I'm a licensed makeup artist (just working there until I have enough money to be a makeup artist on my own - which i'm now able to do) and to here these girls tell me that I'm terrible at my job because I'm not a YouTuber is ridiculous.

I just had the oddest sense of deja vu :rofl: We had a member come on a couple of years ago talking about the little bitches who demand to have the same foundation as Jaclyn [at the time it was the Giorgio Armani 6.5, sad that I remember that :roll: ] anyway, she told us about how one gal essentially screamed at both her mother and the salesperson that she didn't care that she was fair, she HAD to have that shade because Jaclyn uses that shade. It didn't matter how many times they told her that Jaclyn isn't using the right shade, the girl threw a hellatious fit and the salesgal [who was the member posting] eventually quit because of the damned JHill morons. They have such an inflated sense of entitlement, the young and immature ones and the so called adults.

Glad to have you on board, welcome to our little group, and of course, Welcome to GG!

That was me! I refused to step into a Sephora for the longest time after that! When I finally did nothing had changed. It makes me sick hearing young girls ask their parents for the Tacha Dewy skin mist because their queen uses it. Even worse is when the associates gush about Jaclyn!

I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw the peanut butter snap! My first thought was "how much is she getting paid for pimping peanut butter?"

TruthHurtz

Post by TruthHurtz »

honest_girl_23 wrote:Why don't she make a personal snapchat where she snaps her shananigans. I find it quite sad that she's at home dancing with her friend at 2 am, while all the other gurus are at a Dior party.
Because she wants us all to see it. She wants us to believe last night was the best night of her life. She had to have her best friend over and a promised cuddle sesh with her husband. Clearly the girl was hysterically crying at some point during the day. She would have killed to be there. But she wasn't invited and couldn't let the haters see her as anything else but thrilled with her life without them.

Also, the sadness over missing the party was probably the reason why her friend and hubby helped feed her cocaine all night. It was clearly more coke than usually. The cocaine is why she felt the need to post essentially the same dance party snap 25 times when she typically limits herself to only 10.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:

LOL I remember that :rofl:

NomNomMinions
Informer
Informer

Post by NomNomMinions »

Yay! We have a tabula rasa of a new thread to FILL UP with receipts. I love everyone here and their super sleuthing abilities.

TruthHurtz: Are there any specific topics/timeframes you want help researching? Like, what about all the BECCA collab shadiness from the "limited edishun, once it's gone it's gone BS" to the eyeshadow palette debacle? Do you have that covered or would you like us to go through old tweets?

Was the Givenchy bag thing I posted in the last thread helpful? I legit couldn't tell if they were the same bag but if they are, we could at least speculate she gave the Morphe friend the bag and see if she will refute it.

I'm going to go see if I can find any reference on the web in marketing blogs to see if the PB brand she snapped is relying on influencer marketing now.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. :FU:

TruthHurtz

Post by TruthHurtz »

I'm currently looking for any data specifically about the shilling of essential oils I've heard about but can't find any documentation of or videos about.

Basically I'm reading into a lot of older threads and while WE all know the lie a "first she said this and then said that". What I need to be finding is social media statements that directly contradict a video or different post. Anything probable evidence not just heresay. It would also help if any of you knew of any specific videos that have lies contradicting other videos so I don't have to listen to her 275 videos to hunt down any inconsistencies if you guys can just let me know which ones to watch.

That's pretty much where I stand with old receipts. In the beginning I don't think anyone realized how shady deceitful lie-excusing deleter and didn't reqlize having a screen shot would be so vital. But that's what we are changing now. Hard undeniable facts in time stamped screenshots

MontyMayhem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MontyMayhem »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:

Well you know the saying, "monkey see, monkey do!" These are young, impressionable girls
(or boys) who wholeheartedly trust what Jaclyn says because they think she would never lead them wrong. Poor kids...

I truly feel bad for anyone who goes and buys from Morphe after hearing her rave about them. Some of my Morphe brushes have fallen apart in a month and their eyeshadows are powdery and smell like death and cyanide. Not to mention how shady they are...

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

And she wonders why people put dog shit on her car, screeching and dancing with her BFF till all hours when other people have to WORK the next day.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

NomNomMinions wrote:Yay! We have a tabula rasa of a new thread to FILL UP with receipts. I love everyone here and their super sleuthing abilities.

TruthHurtz: Are there any specific topics/timeframes you want help researching? Like, what about all the BECCA collab shadiness from the "limited edishun, once it's gone it's gone BS" to the eyeshadow palette debacle? Do you have that covered or would you like us to go through old tweets?

Was the Givenchy bag thing I posted in the last thread helpful? I legit couldn't tell if they were the same bag but if they are, we could at least speculate she gave the Morphe friend the bag and see if she will refute it.

I'm going to go see if I can find any reference on the web in marketing blogs to see if the PB brand she snapped is relying on influencer marketing now.
Someone else on YT mentioned Figi water looking for influencers to push product. There's a reason for everything she does.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

MissDelusional wrote:And she wonders why people put dog shit on her car, screeching and dancing with her BFF till all hours when other people have to WORK the next day.
People put dog shit on her car???

ashtonrose
Informer
Informer

Post by ashtonrose »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:And she wonders why people put dog shit on her car, screeching and dancing with her BFF till all hours when other people have to WORK the next day.
People put dog shit on her car???
Well, I don't think anyone actually knows that for sure because there hasn't been any proof, but Jac has snapped about it a few times now. She's a pathological liar though, so it may not be true.

BUT, I can't say I'd blame anyone for doing it if she's constantly up until 2am blaring music all the time!

Return to “Jaclynhill1”