Hunty Hill #lookatmebookonfleek--Part 43

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hunty Hill #lookatmebookonfleek--Part 43

Post by bambiii »

shes swf-ing katy in her brown hair making a mini food tut, showing us how to prepare nachos...the secret is to cover ALL OF THEM in cheese. why does she only ever do them with mexican food too? katy only does that with salads or sea food i think. trying to get desis atención?!

love how katy hasnt even aknowledged jaclyns big hair change, if chrisspy or iluvsarahi etc. would have dyed their hair brown at the same time she would have definitely commented/complimented them.

Erinxxx
Debater
Debater

Re: Hunty Hill #lookatmebookonfleek--Part 43

Post by Erinxxx »

Did she seriously just "teach" us how to take microwaved nachos? Enjoy cancer. And all that cheese?! And ground BEEF? High cholesterol! Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

Guys you don't understand. It takes a real chef to sprinkle processed cheese and beef on chips.
Also, I am LAUGHING at her freckles. Wacklyn, they "just look like dots on your face", because you used like fricking black eyeliner to make your fake freckles.

AugustaBracknell
Informer
Informer

Post by AugustaBracknell »

Erinxxx wrote:Did she seriously just "teach" us how to take microwaved nachos? Enjoy cancer. And all that cheese?! And ground BEEF? High cholesterol! Yikes.

I think it's hysterical that she acts as though microwave nachos are this amazing gourmet food that people need a tutorial on. Just because she sliced up an (unripe) avocado and threw some salsa on there... What is she aiming for now, lifestyle videos? Can't make those if your lifestyle is lying on the couch all day...
Plus, everyone knows that nachos taste better when you bake them in the oven. ;)

Offtopic: A majority of researchers believe that microwaves do not cause cancer as they don't give off enough energy to damage genetic material in cells. They heat food but don't make any changes to its structure that aren't also made in other methods of cooking food.

ALSO I don't understand what's going on with her eyebrows. Why are they so much lighter than her new hair? Eyebrows are meant to be 1-2 shades DARKER than your hair, Jaclyn...
She's probably waiting on someone to send her products to match her brows to her new mop.

edited for grammar
Last edited by AugustaBracknell on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosiejane
Talker
Talker

Post by rosiejane »

Has she completely lost it?

rosiejane
Talker
Talker

Post by rosiejane »

rosiejane
Talker
Talker

Post by rosiejane »

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

rosiejane wrote:Image

Her attempt at creativity. She looks absurd. And I seriously feel like someone could stick a pin in her lips and they would just deflate.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

queenwacko1 wrote:

Her attempt at creativity. She looks absurd. And I seriously feel like someone could stick a pin in her lips and they would just deflate.
What are those dots above her eyebrows for? What is this supposed to even be? Creativity from an MUA is stepping WAY out of your comfort zone to create something unexpected. This is just the same face routine with some dots on her face. What's the point even?

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

"Ever since I was a little girl up until I was the age of 19 or 20 I had soooo many freckles and I hated them, and now I want them."

Bish, where? Freckles don't just disappear Jaclyn. Are you sure that wasn't just dark spots from tanning? I can't stand the small lies! You always talk about how disgusting it is to conform to society but yet you are so desperate to do so, even to claim that you had freckles before! How do people not see through this?

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I just had to come here to comment on how freaking BAD her lips look. she's honesly ruined her face!!!

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Is this for real? She looks like a doll. Wow.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^thats kids makeup, playing/being creative with makeup looks like this:

ourladyofsorrows
Informer
Informer

Post by ourladyofsorrows »

Her drizzling ground beef on nachos... drizzle... da fuq.. she just shouldn't say words.. ever

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

bambiii wrote:^thats kids makeup, playing/being creative with makeup looks like this:

OMG if that's not a full on SWF of Katy, girl Katy doesn't like you, just STOP!

moondance
Learner
Learner

Post by moondance »

Can y'all believe she said she used to have freckles and then they just disappeared???!!!! Like...is she THAT stupid?! If anything people get MORE freckles as they age they all just don't magically get erased from your face at a certain age.

The whole freckle trend is so fucking annoying and they don't look real at all. And its infuriating when people get mocked and teased for having certain features (big lips, freckles) but then some rich white girl makes it a trend and now its all the rage like stop.

Nativil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nativil »

[quote="moondance"]Can y'all believe she said she used to have freckles and then they just disappeared???!!!! Like...is she THAT stupid?! If anything people get MORE freckles as they age they all just don't magically get erased from your face at a certain age.

That's not stupid. My freckles started dissappering the older I got. I used to have alot but not aso much anymore being 26 yo.
English is not my first language so sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes <3

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

ImageImage

shes so into herself Image and this is the last thing you would see on vogue...unless it was a cruella deville themed shoot. and the editing is so bad she needs to stop making her skin so blurry and her eyes so stark light she looks like a snake!

moondance
Learner
Learner

Post by moondance »

Nativil wrote:
moondance wrote:Can y'all believe she said she used to have freckles and then they just disappeared???!!!! Like...is she THAT stupid?! If anything people get MORE freckles as they age they all just don't magically get erased from your face at a certain age.

That's not stupid. My freckles started dissappering the older I got. I used to have alot but not aso much anymore being 26 yo.
Key words being "not as much". They all didn't just completely vanish from your face like she claims.

moondance
Learner
Learner

Post by moondance »

EDIT: It wouldnt surprise me though that she had some and then used god knows what to make them go away or something when they were seen as uncool.

I hardly consider these freckles but her skin doesnt even look like this anymore

Return to “Jaclynhill1”