Puff the magic Jaclyn #PillsburyDoughboyFaceOnFleek--Part 40

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Puff the magic Jaclyn #PillsburyDoughboyFaceOnFleek--Par

Post by Melissa26m »

Greed. He has the balls to talk about greed. Bitch you are in this position of the becca scandal and being sued over freed. Oh please don't breed. Your children will be entitled brats that blame everyone else and never take responsibility for their actions. Your momma did you no justice ....

#kcco. Image

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by skinny_boho »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:I am loving the natural balance here. Take a look at the dark hollow eyes, and blowup doll lips. She scarey.Image

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

K if your replies don't load properly please assume that they went through, I see so many 2x 3x 4x posting in a row tonight. Mods, please get this forum sorted out, it's so fked up. :(

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

frostypeach wrote:
OldHag13 wrote:Not for nothing, but is the graphic that is still on her Twitter the one being sued over? Watch it disappear...
Yup, which is ridiculous because it's not even that good of a logo, to be honest. I thought the watercolor graphic trend died a year ago?
I don't even understand why all these "PRO MUA"s need an official logo... It's like manny orange boy starting beef with that company over a crescent moon. :roll:
Whether the design trend went out a year ago is irrelevant, but from my understanding (and probably any one who read the documents understanding) he designed this way over a year ago. Shit the paper he was tricked into signing was over a year ago..... So unmmmmm.... Not sure what you are talking about. Also again it's not about the design trend , it's about the blatant disregard for copyright law by Jaclyn, the conniving bitch ways of her and her mother, and furthermore this entire case shows just what a cunt she is. If any minion actually read it, the lawsuit blatantly says that she represents companies and has made many thousands of such affialiations. "Oh, but she isn't a sponsored horse!" What? Where cuz all I see is karma being just as bitchy as jaclyns ways :)

Return to “Jaclynhill1”