babebrains
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Shrill #ChipmunkCheeksonFleek--Part 37

Post by babebrains »

Her video was a wreck imo.

Her head looked SO big for her shoulders, it was odd. Plus she still can't make her hair look decent at all.

It was wildly unnecessary for her to use that many eyeshadows! I hate when she says oh but you can just do this instead- no show them how to do that instead. Don't make it more difficult than it needs to be.

Her contour was so dark! All I could think about was how I hate watch dlys makeup bc the face makeup on their channel is SO BAD. Ah, found Jac a new partner in crime.

All in all, she's not good at her job. She always looks like a fucking AI robot or something. Too shiny and fake and she can't even emote properly half the time without spazzing.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

I'm not understanding why everyone is using coral and teal. Is it because those are considered spring colors? Last time I checked, spring/summer 2016 makeup trends involved blue shadow/liner, graphic liner, candy apple lips, bronze and dramatic lashes.

In regards to the coral/teal looks overall, there is absolutely no need to pile the shit on. It looks clownish and ridiculous! Everything is always so OTT and they cram everything into one shadow look on top of all the ridiculous contour, highlight and lip. There's so many other things to try instead of 4 colors piled on the eye:
-Teal eyes and a natural lip
-Coral eyes and a natural lip
-Coral eyes with a pop of teal on the waterline
-Teal graphic liner
-Teal graphic liner with a coral lip

The possibilities are endless! Sometimes less is more and these idiots don't understand that. There is no need for 10 different colors on the face.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

thatcalifornian
Talker
Talker

Post by thatcalifornian »

Pro-MUA, everyone. :roll:

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

mahnoor_wahab wrote:Let's play a game.
When was the exact time when you stopped taking Jaclyn seriously or she started getting on your nerves or that drove you away? Well you get the idea.
Mine was when she, who claimed to be a professional MUA tried to use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage as an undereye concealer :rofl:
For me it was super gradually, because I used to really learn from her (I didn't know anything abut make up and didn't watch many youtubers back then.. about 4 years ago)
And then I noticed that she was making the same make up looks... then she didn't zoom in as much on the face..
and then the freaking bloopers.. at first were funny to me.. but then I began to cringe, the screaming, the awful lighting, etc etc
So I guess all that just started to irritate me and found this website and the rest is history hahaha <3 <3
*English is not my first language*

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

thatcalifornian wrote:Pro-MUA, everyone. :roll:

Holy cakeface!!!! Honestly, props to her for trying out something new this is basically every eye look she has done before with a warm e/s and black eye liner swapped out with blue

I would NEVER cut my baby hair off if I had a large forehead like that

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

tired_of_bs wrote:

Holy cakeface!!!! Honestly, props to her for trying out something new this is basically every eye look she has done before with a warm e/s and black eye liner swapped out with blue

Oh my. The lack of baby hairs makes her look awful. Like John travolta with those bad plugs a toupe. Wow. Just. NO.

OH AND REMEMBER in her SC she complained of being sick from traveling... It's either a distraction technique or a sympathy ploy.

monicasa1991
Debater
Debater

Post by monicasa1991 »

The look would have been great if she didn't do the eyeshadow. It's just too much and it doesn't go together at all.

While I watched this video, I tried to pop my ears because I thought they were clogged and making things sound fuzzy. Nope. Just the sound of her video.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

:rofl:

theres so much going on in this look. this might be personal preference but i'm not feeling it. she reminds me of a little kid who discovered her moms makeup and decided to try every eyeshadow color available. that highlight tho, yaaaaaasss :roll:

turnipjulep

Post by turnipjulep »

morrigan_88 wrote:
mahnoor_wahab wrote:Let's play a game.
When was the exact time when you stopped taking Jaclyn seriously or she started getting on your nerves or that drove you away? Well you get the idea.
Mine was when she, who claimed to be a professional MUA tried to use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage as an undereye concealer :rofl:
I never took her serious haha she literally looks orange and overly highlighted in all of her thumbnails so I could never get why people liked her!

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Didn't she say she HATES when her outfit matches her makeup look?
Sureee Jaclyn! :roll:

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I literally yelled at my computer screen when I saw her pull out the Kylie glosses she talked shit about on Snapchat. Like really, bitch? You talk so much shit but when it comes down to it, she will do ANYTHING to get noticed by the Kardashians/Jenners. But she doesnt keep up with them. LOL. ;) :FU:

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

manny did a really similar spring look like Jaclyn. smokey eyes with colored liner and colored bottom line (something like that) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ambear
Learner
Learner

Post by ambear »

I seriously HATE how she does those disgusting faces!!! How could she or anyone else for that matter think that's cute? She's just making herself look like an even bigger idiot. That last video was pitiful :barf: :barf: mint green with orange (didn't look coral)? I guess she's channeling her inner leprechaun! And lastly the shadow under her lip? She's trying to make that a thing bc she doesn't have a signature makeup tip like most other YT-ers but having a dirty lip is the last thing I want.

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

mell232323 wrote:manny did a really similar spring look like Jaclyn. smokey eyes with colored liner and colored bottom line (something like that) .

Everybody on YouTube is doing this kind of looks right now, it's really nothing original at this point.

LessInspired
Learner
Learner

Post by LessInspired »

That look is so gross. What happened to her face?! How are the sheeple who are leaving all these "SLAAYY!" comments not calling her out on the fillers?? I think her dirty lip "trick" is just another ploy to hide her fillers.
The cut baby hair + fillers has taken away all her feminine features imo... She just looks bad now...

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

I wonder how much of this goes into the trash immediately.

I would hope she would donate it to a place in need... But I doubt it. She could sell it on e-bay under some other name too. There just no way she could be keeping it all where would you put it?? you would need 3 town houses at this rate.

cbowen74
Learner
Learner

Post by cbowen74 »

Melissa26m wrote:
tired_of_bs wrote:

Oh my. The lack of baby hairs makes her look awful. Like John travolta with those bad plugs a toupe. Wow. Just. NO.

OH AND REMEMBER in her SC she complained of being sick from traveling... It's either a distraction technique or a sympathy ploy.

"Like John Travolta" EXACTLY!!!

3meow3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 3meow3 »

mell232323 wrote:manny did a really similar spring look like Jaclyn. smokey eyes with colored liner and colored bottom line (something like that) .

Eeeeveryone is doing the same thing Image

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OVERFEDBUMPONALOG »

Wow. Just wow. Even the 80's is pointing its finger and laughing at this mess. From the unblended bronzer to the goopy glossed-up lips, the look is just a fashion no. Let's all take a moment and feel sorry for the naive people who are now going to be copying this and wearing it out in public. Did she even wear it out in public?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

Since Jon asked about putting up vlogs, then Jac, I wonder if she'll have him upload them on his channel so they can get some more money rolling in. Then he can sit there while it uploads and patrol comments.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”