Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candlepants
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Post by candlepants »

scottishcherry wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aa9ae9.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171013</span><span>/</span><span>67c66c81d4a056884c4872da63aa9ae9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Wow her boob job looks really odd her, I feel bad for her
Is that sand on her feet or her tan? I remember a photo from the Bondi Sands trip where her feet were untanned and it looked ridiculous

scottishcherry
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishcherry »

candlepants wrote:
scottishcherry wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aa9ae9.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171013</span><span>/</span><span>67c66c81d4a056884c4872da63aa9ae9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Wow her boob job looks really odd her, I feel bad for her
Is that sand on her feet or her tan? I remember a photo from the Bondi Sands trip where her feet were untanned and it looked ridiculous
Definitely sand!

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

Am I the only one who is quite shocked at how expensive her gym collection is? $89 for a pair of sports leggings? As a working mum who promotes working out and provides workouts for busy mums at home, I am surprised at how expensive it is as even I, as a single women, could not afford one of her gym sets...

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

Katebenny wrote:Am I the only one who is quite shocked at how expensive her gym collection is? $89 for a pair of sports leggings? As a working mum who promotes working out and provides workouts for busy mums at home, I am surprised at how expensive it is as even I, as a single women, could not afford one of her gym sets...
$89 in Australia is normal. Unless you go to big retailers kmart, target, big w, cotton on etc they're all like that if not more expensive Nike, Lorna Jane, Running bare, adidas

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

candlepants wrote:
Katebenny wrote:Am I the only one who is quite shocked at how expensive her gym collection is? $89 for a pair of sports leggings? As a working mum who promotes working out and provides workouts for busy mums at home, I am surprised at how expensive it is as even I, as a single women, could not afford one of her gym sets...
$89 in Australia is normal. Unless you go to big retailers kmart, target, big w, cotton on etc they're all like that if not more expensive Nike, Lorna Jane, Running bare, adidas
The shipping is crazy high though. But her fanbase will buy it either way and she's fully taking advantage of that.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I really can't get over how bad her boobs look

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

candlepants wrote:
Yeah but she's a barely established PT/youtuber, she is still a long way from Nike or Lorna Jane.

I think the only reason people buy it is because they follow her & they think it will somehow give them her body :roll:

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Adelaide wrote:I really can't get over how bad her boobs look
Same! She has the means to pick any surgeon... Or maybe she just likes that really obvious, fake look. Considering the rest of her image it wouldn't surprise me.

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

kellyba34 wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Yeah but she's a barely established PT/youtuber, she is still a long way from Nike or Lorna Jane.

I think the only reason people buy it is because they follow her & they think it will somehow give them her body :roll:
I live in the Uk so that is around £60 which is expensive and along the lines of Sweaty Betty prices. Nike, Adidas around £30. Pretty clear she is capitalising on her fame and dedicated fans to charge prices like that, thinking they will definitely buy it.
A crop and a pair of leggings is over $100, that is ridiculous

sk_dd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk_dd »

Is it just me that thinks it's mad that she's taken 2 young kids to the Maldives?

Obviously their own choice (and maybe gifted / comped), but out of all places they could have gone on a family holiday, they picked there

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

sk_dd wrote:Is it just me that thinks it's mad that she's taken 2 young kids to the Maldives?

Obviously their own choice (and maybe gifted / comped), but out of all places they could have gone on a family holiday, they picked there
No I agree! The Maldives is a great destination for a couple, but not for kids imo. Why put your kids (and yourself) through taking 3 planes when there are perfectly fine holiday destinations more close by.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

starviolet wrote:
sk_dd wrote:Is it just me that thinks it's mad that she's taken 2 young kids to the Maldives?

No I agree! The Maldives is a great destination for a couple, but not for kids imo. Why put your kids (and yourself) through taking 3 planes when there are perfectly fine holiday destinations more close by.

I'm guessing partly sponsored

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

kellyba34 wrote:
starviolet wrote:

I'm guessing partly sponsored
If not for the destination, her outfits are all Fashion Nova who definitely have invested tonnes of money into her going by how much she shills them.

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

Honestly her boobs are so bad, on her right breast I'm confident what in looking at is the implant sitting on top of her muscle.

scottishcherry
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishcherry »

Do you think they'll start trying for a third soon? They've mentioned they wanted 4 kids

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

scottishcherry wrote:Do you think they'll start trying for a third soon? They've mentioned they wanted 4 kids

I don't think so, she got the boob job cause of how they looked after having two babies, doubt she'd get pregnant again so soon after

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

scottishcherry wrote:Do you think they'll start trying for a third soon? They've mentioned they wanted 4 kids

I think she's said a few times she wants 2, a break, and then another 2.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

She said she wanted to wait a few years before trying again bc two kids were too much but I wouldn't be surprised. In her Q&A she mentioned she wanted 3 but idk

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

I think I'll unfollow her on Instagram. I'm so tired of seeing her ass cheeks!

Return to “Instagram”