• Advertisement

Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Re: Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Postby Brookesie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:40 am

verano wrote:
Brookesie wrote:Anyone else feel like Tammy's sister Amy is a bit of a try hard?

So, she moves to the GC, possibly to live closer to Tammy. Then jumps in Tammy's photos and vlogs whenever she gets the chance.

Idk, I feel like she's really trying to make something of herself riding off her sister's coat tails. And there's nothing special about the way she looks or or her personality...

I think in some way she's envious of Tammy and wants to be her. Their sister Amy seems more chill to me from the little I've seen.

I am talking about Amy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brookesie
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Postby KellsBellsx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:54 am

Brookesie wrote:Anyone else feel like Tammy's sister Amy is a bit of a try hard?

So, she moves to the GC, possibly to live closer to Tammy. Then jumps in Tammy's photos and vlogs whenever she gets the chance.

Idk, I feel like she's really trying to make something of herself riding off her sister's coat tails. And there's nothing special about the way she looks or or her personality...

Don’t agree with this. From what I’ve seen, Amy seems to be the most withdrawn, shy and less fame hungry out of the three of them. Usually she shies away from the camera when Tammy shoves it in her face.

Emilee comes across to me as the try hard. I think she’s desperate for the same fame her sister has, and yes, just looks like an overdone fake plastic Bratz doll.

KellsBellsx
Talker
Talker

Postby kellyba34 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 pm

KellsBellsx wrote:

Don’t agree with this. From what I’ve seen, Amy seems to be the most withdrawn, shy and less fame hungry out of the three of them. Usually she shies away from the camera when Tammy shoves it in her face.

Emilee comes across to me as the try hard. I think she’s desperate for the same fame her sister has, and yes, just looks like an overdone fake plastic Bratz doll.

Yeah I agree.. Are you positive you meant Amy? Emilee is the one with the youtube channel, the attention-seeking clickbait, the overdone looks, etc.
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Brookesie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:07 pm

kellyba34 wrote:
KellsBellsx wrote:

Yeah I agree.. Are you positive you meant Amy? Emilee is the one with the youtube channel, the attention-seeking clickbait, the overdone looks, etc.

Yep. Everyone on here is talking about Emilee all the time and I feel there's not much that people are willing to talk about the other sister.
Brookesie
Talker
Talker

Postby foxycookierox » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 am

Do you guys have an opinion on tammys friend isabellalaws. Whenever they go to an event she always posts pictures with Tammy
foxycookierox
Learner
Learner

Postby LolaRuby » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:50 am

foxycookierox wrote:Do you guys have an opinion on tammys friend isabellalaws. Whenever they go to an event she always posts pictures with Tammy

Didn’t Tammy make her marketing manager of Saski Collection?
It pays to be Tammy’s friend or family haha
LolaRuby
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Madblonde » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Brookesie wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:
KellsBellsx wrote:

Yep. Everyone on here is talking about Emilee all the time and I feel there's not much that people are willing to talk about the other sister.

Amy used to work with a friend of a friend of mine, apparently she was a huge bitch around the office in Sydney haha. She doesn't seem like that from what I've seen on YouTube/Instagram so not sure how true that is. But Tammy and Emilee used to be quite mean to her because she didn't have the same interests as them (makeup, beauty, clubbing, dat Gold Coast lifestyle haha).

Also heard through this friend that Rhys never made any money and was just living off Tammy. This was before his clothing line, but apparently he used to use all her money for holidays, cars etc.

Madblonde
Learner
Learner

Postby Brookesie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Madblonde wrote:
Brookesie wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:
KellsBellsx wrote:

Amy used to work with a friend of a friend of mine, apparently she was a huge bitch around the office in Sydney haha. She doesn't seem like that from what I've seen on YouTube/Instagram so not sure how true that is. But Tammy and Emilee used to be quite mean to her because she didn't have the same interests as them (makeup, beauty, clubbing, dat Gold Coast lifestyle haha).

Also heard through this friend that Rhys never made any money and was just living off Tammy. This was before his clothing line, but apparently he used to use all her money for holidays, cars etc.

Hahaha surprise surprise.

I swear that stuff about Rhys doesn't surprise me at all. I always felt like Tammy was the one bringing home the bread. I always wondered why it didn't bother him that much having a female partner so much more successful and powerful, but I guess as long as he's leaching off her it all makes sense.
Brookesie
Talker
Talker

Postby LaurieShelby » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 am

Reece had a youtube channel but he brealy uploads I think he's tired of people asking all the time about tammy in his vlogs :? I think tammy mentioned that he used to work in a gym before wolf came bc they need the money and apparently they were living in a really small apartment. Tbh I have no idea about what he's doing now :? also amy seems nice but i get a bad vibe from her wouldn't be surprised if she acts like a bitch at work. Emilee copies tammy all the time :roll:
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby verano » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:52 pm

The hembrows are a rich family tho so am not suprised Reece is leaching off Tammy, a damn shame tho

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
verano
Talker
Talker

Postby andimdone » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 am

While Tammy might earn the money, they have 2 kids together so I'd say by this stage it's "their" money rather than just hers. The extravagance seems frustrating considering this but maybe Tammy doesn't mind. Also I don't think she started making decent money until after Wolf was born so it's not as though Reece had ulterior motives.

But in saying that, I seriously can't stand Reece and based on the small snippets we see I seriously think she could have done so much better.

I am dying to know how much money they have!
andimdone
Lurker
Lurker

Postby andimdone » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 am

And I agree with the comments re: Amy. She seemed so different to her sisters but now is really cashing in on Tammy's name. But they are sisters after all and will spend time together, but Amy has done what seems like a 180 from hiding away from it all, not appearing in vlogs, very different instagram prescence... now none of that applies. I quite liked her personality in one vlog when she and Tammy were shopping for office supplies.
andimdone
Lurker
Lurker

Postby candlepants » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:12 am

andimdone wrote:While Tammy might earn the money, they have 2 kids together so I'd say by this stage it's "their" money rather than just hers. The extravagance seems frustrating considering this but maybe Tammy doesn't mind. Also I don't think she started making decent money until after Wolf was born so it's not as though Reece had ulterior motives.

But in saying that, I seriously can't stand Reece and based on the small snippets we see I seriously think she could have done so much better.

In one of his vids i watched (he's such a bore) he did say she's the main earner, after she blew up on IG and all the brands giving her "heaps" of money, it would be similar to the "traditional" household except genders reversed. What's hers is his, they have 2 kids and it isn't like he does nothing. He's got a sponsorship with True Protein they might pay him decently, and MVMT watches, but Tammy would defs have the big bucks.
candlepants
Informer
Informer

Postby andimdone » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:58 pm

candlepants wrote:
andimdone wrote:While Tammy might earn the money, they have 2 kids together so I'd say by this stage it's "their" money rather than just hers. The extravagance seems frustrating considering this but maybe Tammy doesn't mind. Also I don't think she started making decent money until after Wolf was born so it's not as though Reece had ulterior motives.

In one of his vids i watched (he's such a bore) he did say she's the main earner, after she blew up on IG and all the brands giving her "heaps" of money, it would be similar to the "traditional" household except genders reversed. What's hers is his, they have 2 kids and it isn't like he does nothing. He's got a sponsorship with True Protein they might pay him decently, and MVMT watches, but Tammy would defs have the big bucks.

Yep exactly, I see zero issue with him buying cars etc while Tammy is the main earner. It would only be a problem if Tammy had a problem with it, which does not appear to be the case.
andimdone
Lurker
Lurker

Postby kellyba34 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 pm

andimdone wrote:
candlepants wrote:

Yep exactly, I see zero issue with him buying cars etc while Tammy is the main earner. It would only be a problem if Tammy had a problem with it, which does not appear to be the case.

I agree. Also it's not like he'd spend the cost of a car without talking to her first.

You can't have a marriage where one person "owns" the money.

To the person wondering how much money they have, we can't know for sure, but Tammy has like 50 designer bags, nice car, big house, etc. so I'd say they are probably millionaires :o Maybe a trust fund is involved?
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby andimdone » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:52 pm

kellyba34 wrote:

I agree. Also it's not like he'd spend the cost of a car without talking to her first.

You can't have a marriage where one person "owns" the money.

To the person wondering how much money they have, we can't know for sure, but Tammy has like 50 designer bags, nice car, big house, etc. so I'd say they are probably millionaires :o Maybe a trust fund is involved?

I read an article where Tammy said that her clothing hit the target revenue of a million dollars revenue in just five months. I know that's her company and not her personally, but a lot of money went into that business to start with, so yeah they would surely be millionaires by now. At least it's not just from instagram posts and Tammy has managed to use her brand well and turn it into something that lasts.
andimdone
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Hmmm_really » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:59 am

Easily millionaires!!

Hmmm_really
Talker
Talker

Postby Lalalaa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Props to her. I feel as if her Youtube channel is growing so fast because people see her humility and humbleness.
Lalalaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby kellyba34 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Lalalaa wrote:Props to her. I feel as if her Youtube channel is growing so fast because people see her humility and humbleness.

Yeah, to her credit, they're just about the only millionaires I know (youtube or otherwise) who are so down to earth.
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Brookesie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:48 am

Amy's just casually lurking in the background of Tammy's latest blog putting on an awkward grin when she notices she's in eyeshot of the camera. :rofl:

Her sister Star looks a little young to be modelling like she did :/ She still looks cute but tbh I don't think it's appropriate having a 17 year old doing sexually suggestive poses.
Brookesie
Talker
Talker

Postby verybritney » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 am

I don't know much about about child development, but her babies seem so smart! Saskia is already talking and I feel like Tammy just had her! Lol
verybritney
Learner
Learner

Postby LaurieShelby » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 am

verybritney wrote:I don't know much about about child development, but her babies seem so smart! Saskia is already talking and I feel like Tammy just had her! Lol

tammy mentioned in one vlog that she started talking soon too or maybe I'm wrong bc I can't remember. I think she also went to a private school outside of australia, she talked about it in one vlog with reece I think
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kellyba34 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:36 pm

LaurieShelby wrote:
verybritney wrote:I don't know much about about child development, but her babies seem so smart! Saskia is already talking and I feel like Tammy just had her! Lol

tammy mentioned in one vlog that she started talking soon too or maybe I'm wrong bc I can't remember. I think she also went to a private school outside of australia, she talked about it in one vlog with reece I think

I think it might've been somewhere in Asia, either Singapore or Malaysia I can't remember (it's all on her website though)
kellyba34
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby andimdone » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 am

Totally agree with the comments re: Tammy's humility. Over instagram alone you first really get to see her personality and she really did flash her cash too much imo, but her blogs show how down to earth she is and she comes across as very likeable. She really does have some kind of X factor as far as being an influencer goes.

She went to the Australian International School in Singapore, and I think she lived in Switzerland too.
andimdone
Lurker
Lurker

Postby LaurieShelby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:04 am

I have a question I think tammy or reece either mentioned in one of their vlogs that they were going to get married this winter, what happened to that? :roll:
LaurieShelby
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Instagram
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge