• Advertisement
    

Soniaxfyza

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Roxx » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:31 am

makeupcatcha wrote:ever since you started writing in this thread all your posts have been too long and annoying.


Image

You bring much wisdom for one who has been on this forum so briefly, and posted so little; my reply to your post was 3 short paragraphs and a couple of sentences, to help clear up some of the misconceptions you were putting out there, but since I'm fluent in English, reading posts longer than a sentence or two isn't too difficult for me. I assumed it was the same with everyone else here, but it appears we have an exception.

makeupcatcha wrote:no one is here for a history lesson from you.. all your posts are you thinking you're educating people and history and geography.


Well, I suppose someone had to as your parents and teachers don't seem to have made much of an impact. Seriously though: I'm not here to provide "history and geography" lessons to folks like you that can't be helped; I'm here for the gossip but I don't mind clearing up a misconception or two along the way.

makeupcatcha wrote:You don't need to tell me about iranians vs persians I know it already and still my point remains, they couldn't pass as neither persian nor any of the ethnic groups in iran. stop being a besserwisser.


Sweet double-negative, Sis! And your attempt at speaking Deustch was the icing on the Black Forest Cake!

You literally wrote: "I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all". I can definitely see how "Persians or iranians" might be "known for their distinct beauty in the gulf", but if you think that Persians and Iranians are the same thing or that the Ali sisters couldn't pass themselves off as Iranian because of their looks (and not because of their inability to speak Farsi or lack of knowledge about Iranian culture/customs) that's a misconception that needs clearing (if not for you, then for other readers who can make it through a few paragraphs of English without breaking their brains). I've met Iranians in person and have seen plenty of them on TV, Iran is a large country with various ethnic groups and there are plenty of Iranians that have features and coloring similar to South Asians (but apparently, the Ali sisters much prefer the Armenian look nowadays). By your backwards logic, the Haque Twins "could never ever pass as" Iranians simply because "iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all":

Image

Much like the Ali sisters, they may not look ethnically Persian, but that doesn't mean they don't look "Iranian". There's more to Iran and Iranians than what your tiny mind grasps.

makeupcatcha wrote:keep to the subject which is sonia and fyza.


I'm here for the Ali sisters, not for your one-woman-flamewar. You're literally the one trying to derail the thread because I dared to inject a few facts into a couple of posts, with your "Aw, shucks, I hate readin'!" bull. Personally, I'd like to hear more about Soniaxpfizer and their Kardashian-kribbing ways, and less about your butt-hurt feelings, but you do you, boo.
Roxx
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Advertisement

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Madting69 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 am

I think If you've "only ever met Indian and Pakistani girls with that name", you might need to get out more, but it's not the only Slavic name that has found popularity in Pakistan (Natasha is another one, inexplicably enough).[/quote]


Dw about me, I go out plenty. That's just what I personally have noticed about that name. If you disagree with someone's point just keep it civil, explain your pov and keep it moving. No need to throw shade or get personal, it's not that deep, it's just a gossip forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madting69
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:51 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby makeupcatcha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:17 am

Roxx wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:ever since you started writing in this thread all your posts have been too long and annoying.


Image

You bring much wisdom for one who has been on this forum so briefly, and posted so little; my reply to your post was 3 short paragraphs and a couple of sentences, to help clear up some of the misconceptions you were putting out there, but since I'm fluent in English, reading posts longer than a sentence or two isn't too difficult for me. I assumed it was the same with everyone else here, but it appears we have an exception.

makeupcatcha wrote:no one is here for a history lesson from you.. all your posts are you thinking you're educating people and history and geography.


Well, I suppose someone had to as your parents and teachers don't seem to have made much of an impact. Seriously though: I'm not here to provide "history and geography" lessons to folks like you that can't be helped; I'm here for the gossip but I don't mind clearing up a misconception or two along the way.

makeupcatcha wrote:You don't need to tell me about iranians vs persians I know it already and still my point remains, they couldn't pass as neither persian nor any of the ethnic groups in iran. stop being a besserwisser.


Sweet double-negative, Sis! And your attempt at speaking Deustch was the icing on the Black Forest Cake!

You literally wrote: "I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all". I can definitely see how "Persians or iranians" might be "known for their distinct beauty in the gulf", but if you think that Persians and Iranians are the same thing or that the Ali sisters couldn't pass themselves off as Iranian because of their looks (and not because of their inability to speak Farsi or lack of knowledge about Iranian culture/customs) that's a misconception that needs clearing (if not for you, then for other readers who can make it through a few paragraphs of English without breaking their brains). I've met Iranians in person and have seen plenty of them on TV, Iran is a large country with various ethnic groups and there are plenty of Iranians that have features and coloring similar to South Asians (but apparently, the Ali sisters much prefer the Armenian look nowadays). By your backwards logic, the Haque Twins "could never ever pass as" Iranians simply because "iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all":

Image

Much like the Ali sisters, they may not look ethnically Persian, but that doesn't mean they don't look "Iranian". There's more to Iran and Iranians than what your tiny mind grasps.

makeupcatcha wrote:keep to the subject which is sonia and fyza.


I'm here for the Ali sisters, not for your one-woman-flamewar. You're literally the one trying to derail the thread because I dared to inject a few facts into a couple of posts, with your "Aw, shucks, I hate readin'!" bull. Personally, I'd like to hear more about Soniaxpfizer and their Kardashian-kribbing ways, and less about your butt-hurt feelings, but you do you, boo.



:rofl: girl you need to chill for real. the thread got a whole new page because your post was so long.. ''3 short paragraphs'' LOL
makeupcatcha
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Madting69 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:07 am

makeupcatcha wrote:
Madting69 wrote:I think If you've "only ever met Indian and Pakistani girls with that name", you might need to get out more, but it's not the only Slavic name that has found popularity in Pakistan (Natasha is another one, inexplicably enough).



Dw about me, I go out plenty. That's just what I personally have noticed about that name. If you disagree with someone's point just keep it civil, explain your pov and keep it moving. No need to throw shade or get personal, it's not that deep, it's just a gossip forum.


lmao that rox girl has serious issues. she thinks her own personal opinions are facts. i think she's the one that needs to get out more. She killed the whole threads vibe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Trusssss me , I agree with you. She takes everything way too seriously. And whenever anyone says anything she goes off on one insulting them, like calm down please it's not like you know them personally and bottom line, no one here cares because to most of us it ain't that deep :) your opinions are not facts and you do not know it all either

Anyway guys I hate straying from the topic so apologies for that... back to Faeza and Sonia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madting69
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:51 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Roxx » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 am

makeupcatcha wrote::rofl: girl you need to chill for real. the thread got a whole new page because your post was so long.. ''3 short paragraphs'' LOL


Probably because I added pics (since you seem to struggle with having to read). Also don't laugh so hard, gurl: if your stitches burst, you'll be back at the clinic, demanding a refund (and as Fyza's face can attest: plastic surgeons don't give out refunds). :ooops:

But yeah (jokes aside) I'm really only here for the Soniaxfyza/Dubai gossip, not for the tag-team flame-war you and Madting69 are trying to start, so let's all just put eachother on "ignore mode" and get back to Soniaxfyza tea instead of the cozy little circle-jerk you two seem to be enjoying. :roll:
Roxx
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby 6sideting » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:
Pettyfrog619 wrote:Ok guys,
So what I found on the uk birth records I think are Sonia and FAEZA'S. The only thing is that both have 'Shahzad' as a middle name can anyone verify this?
It also stated that both were born in Birmingham UK and the DOB seems to be accurate.



Loool faeza claims her middle name is sherazad and for a while she had it written in her insta in Turkish lmao what a beg. Sonia claims her middle name is Yasmin and the mum is also supposedly called Yasmin but who knows with these two whYs true. It's probs the correct birth certificates


Arabs don't even do middle names. Well maybe it's different with Christian Arabs but I doubt it and either way they're Muslim. Your middle name, if you have one, is your father's+grandfather's+great grandfather's first names. Unless their parents are that westernized.
User avatar
6sideting
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby 6sideting » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm

makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.


I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.
User avatar
6sideting
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Mocha88 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:18 pm

the majority of any country people are actually not that attactive so can we stop disscussing about what persians and arabs and pakis names are or what they look like...the point wasn't to justify fyzas delusions. I hope this thread gets back on track
Mocha88
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby GulfBaby_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Oh my goodness I can not with this two! I'm new here by the way, and ever since last year around December is when I came across these girls. I followed them on Snapchat and thought they seemed sweet and genuine until they went on rants and claims that they didn't have surgery, but looked just like Kim , and then lying to Vogue Arabia and all these companies about their ethnicity. I knew something wasn't right about their Arab and Turkish claim because they just don't at all look anything like us middle eastern which is perfectly fine everyone's beautiful. But the thing that truly irritates me is these girls are respected by so many women for their work but they're not honest to their fans and play the victim role all the time, knowing they're deceiving them, writing in Arabic on Snapchat, truly does bug me. Also their family knows that they makes these lies because someone gave me a memebers instagram but there's nothing they can do about these two grown adults. I just believe the truth will all unfold on their YouTube but they'll still deny until people come do their research.
User avatar
GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby GulfBaby_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Also I was using my Boutiqaat app and noticed they're no longer on there so there most be a reason. A couple of Instagram pages have exposed them, one popular fashion page did and had people in the comments in disbelief and some people even tagged some of their "friends" earlier this year. So the tea is getting spilled, especially on Twitter and @RoastKardashian
User avatar
GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby makeupcatcha » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:55 am

monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.


I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.



No it wouldn't have been easier. They could actually pass for iraqi before passing as iranian and heres why, iraqi girls don't have any typical features iraq has all kinds of looking people. If you're from Najd it's common to have fair skin and green eyes, if you're from the south you could be dark. iraqis all look so different from each other and it's almost impossible to tell who is iraqi or not. Persians are caucasian originally unlike afghans and pakistanis so to any middle eastern, they wouldn't look persian. Lets argue they could look iranian from any of the non persian ethnic groups in iran, even though it would be possible i personally wouldn't buy it. they look pakistani to me and all my friends before we even knew the truth about their origin. that's just what me and my friends (who are iranian and iraqis) have discussed and observed. The eyes are what tells them apart from iranians and iraqis.
makeupcatcha
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby makeupcatcha » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:07 am

GulfBaby_ wrote:Also I was using my Boutiqaat app and noticed they're no longer on there so there most be a reason. A couple of Instagram pages have exposed them, one popular fashion page did and had people in the comments in disbelief and some people even tagged some of their "friends" earlier this year. So the tea is getting spilled, especially on Twitter and @RoastKardashian


drop the accounts girl (instagram)
makeupcatcha
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby QueenJolie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 am

^^ @instamodelzface exposed the SHIT out of them, not sure if the post is still up. but they posted the before and afters on their story multiple times, as well as on their actual page. it got hundreds of comments and people were laughing so hard at them. now pretty much any of those 'ig model exposing' pages have a pic of sonia and fyza on their page lol

it's weird bc their before and afters used to be so obscure and hard to find and now they're everywhereee
'Isn't slough a funny word?'
User avatar
QueenJolie
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:03 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby onlyroses » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 am

They are not very famous or known in the gulf. I asked my emerati friends about them and they never heard of these two. By now they should have done a tv interview or something. I had to unfollow them after that stint of "our family is devout muslim we don't accept plastic surgery" bit and the next day in tank tops and shorts dancing to music social media :roll: I wonder why they didn't stay in LA the extra week for beautycon probably because it's for real makeup artists. Who else saw Hudabeauty having lunch with Kim K :) about to launch her new foundation. I bet that is a sore spot for these liars. I noticed fyza always avoids using Huda's lashes or lipkits ;)
User avatar
onlyroses
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby 6sideting » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:38 am

makeupcatcha wrote:
monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.


I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.



No it wouldn't have been easier. They could actually pass for iraqi before passing as iranian and heres why, iraqi girls don't have any typical features iraq has all kinds of looking people. If you're from Najd it's common to have fair skin and green eyes, if you're from the south you could be dark. iraqis all look so different from each other and it's almost impossible to tell who is iraqi or not. Persians are caucasian originally unlike afghans and pakistanis so to any middle eastern, they wouldn't look persian. Lets argue they could look iranian from any of the non persian ethnic groups in iran, even though it would be possible i personally wouldn't buy it. they look pakistani to me and all my friends before we even knew the truth about their origin. that's just what me and my friends (who are iranian and iraqis) have discussed and observed. The eyes are what tells them apart from iranians and iraqis.


Still disagree. I'm from the south of Iraq, Basra, and my family is pale. My sister and father have green eyes. We look Iraqi and Arabs never bother asking where we're from, they just assume Iraq. Iraqis have a distinct look to us, even among Arabs. It's never about colour than it is about bone structure. The only part of Iraq I can picture them as being from is Kurd territory. And caucasian doesn't mean white skin. Just because Sonia and Fyza are more brown doesn't mean they can't look "caucasian". And if we wanna go that route, didn't Aryans originate from India? Doesn't Iran mean "land of the Aryans"? So after all that cultural mixing it's impossible to believe a Pakistani can have Persian ancestry and even vice versa?

There are Persians like Lilly Ghalichi, like nazygk, who don't have the stereotypical Leila Milani Persian look but they're still Persian. You're acting as if Persians are a pure race. They're not. After centuries of being next to Afghanistan and just miles from India you cannot tell me there was absolutely no mixing between Indian and Iranian ethnic groups. There are plenty of Pakistanis who can pass for Persian, no matter what you think their eyes look like (like wtf? Lol). Sonia and Fyza pre-surgery? No. Post-surgery? Yes. They just don't look Mashriqi to me. I'm not saying they look Persian from the get-go or that they look more Persian than Pakistani. It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab. You and your friends' "discussions" won't change my mind lol.
User avatar
6sideting
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby makeupcatcha » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 am

monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:
monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.


I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.



No it wouldn't have been easier. They could actually pass for iraqi before passing as iranian and heres why, iraqi girls don't have any typical features iraq has all kinds of looking people. If you're from Najd it's common to have fair skin and green eyes, if you're from the south you could be dark. iraqis all look so different from each other and it's almost impossible to tell who is iraqi or not. Persians are caucasian originally unlike afghans and pakistanis so to any middle eastern, they wouldn't look persian. Lets argue they could look iranian from any of the non persian ethnic groups in iran, even though it would be possible i personally wouldn't buy it. they look pakistani to me and all my friends before we even knew the truth about their origin. that's just what me and my friends (who are iranian and iraqis) have discussed and observed. The eyes are what tells them apart from iranians and iraqis.


Still disagree. I'm from the south of Iraq, Basra, and my family is pale. My sister and father have green eyes. We look Iraqi and Arabs never bother asking where we're from, they just assume Iraq. Iraqis have a distinct look to us, even among Arabs. It's never about colour than it is about bone structure. The only part of Iraq I can picture them as being from is Kurd territory. And caucasian doesn't mean white skin. Just because Sonia and Fyza are more brown doesn't mean they can't look "caucasian". And if we wanna go that route, didn't Aryans originate from India? Doesn't Iran mean "land of the Aryans"? So after all that cultural mixing it's impossible to believe a Pakistani can have Persian ancestry and even vice versa?

There are Persians like Lilly Ghalichi, like nazygk, who don't have the stereotypical Leila Milani Persian look but they're still Persian. You're acting as if Persians are a pure race. They're not. After centuries of being next to Afghanistan and just miles from India you cannot tell me there was absolutely no mixing between Indian and Iranian ethnic groups. There are plenty of Pakistanis who can pass for Persian, no matter what you think their eyes look like (like wtf? Lol). Sonia and Fyza pre-surgery? No. Post-surgery? Yes. They just don't look Mashriqi to me. I'm not saying they look Persian from the get-go or that they look more Persian than Pakistani. It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab. You and your friends' "discussions" won't change my mind lol.


youre entitled to your own personal opinion just like I am mine. and i have many iraqi friends and literally none of them look alike they're all different skin color, eye color, hair color, bone structure, noses, you name it. and they all get different countries when people ask where they are from. I didn't say caucasians are white i said PERSIANS are CAUCASIAN since when is caucasian white? that's a misconception in the world. I said they don't look persian. Neither did i say pakistanis can't look persian i said THEY(the sisters) don't look persian to ME! all of you in this group need to stop stating your opinions as facts. Also you have no idea if lilly ghalichi or any other ppl you mentioned are persian or another ethnic group in iran. Just because someone is from iran doesn't make them persian. And also I'm talking about PERSIANS not IRANIANS therefor an afghan mixing doesn't mean they're persian, they would still not be persian. Iran has turkish, arab, balooch and many other ethnicities in case you didn't know. Sonia and fees aren't even brown anymore they're literally white at least fyza is and none of my points had anything to do with skin color. I'm so out of this forum because all of you literally giving me a migraine. ''It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab.'' again, to you, an arab, maybe. but to iranians, no. These are all opinions and not facts. Ofcourse it would be easier for you as an arab to believe they're persian rather than arab because you're arab and you could easily tell if someone is arab just like iranians can easily tell if someone is iranian. and just how pakistanis can tell when someone is pakistani. Anyone usually gets a hunch when someone is from their country and can spot them easily. (and as for my persian friends they can spot afghan ''iranians'' from persians easy.) To me sonia and fyza look afghan or pakistani nothing else.
makeupcatcha
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby makeupcatcha » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 am

Also no one is trying to change your mind or even caring about it i shared because it's a point of view not to teach anyone what to think.
makeupcatcha
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Roxx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 am

monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.


I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.


It only makes sense: if you're from one group of Indo-Iranian language speakers/people you'd be better off trying to pass yourself off as coming from another group of Indo-Iranian language speakers/people than you would from a country filled largely with folks who speak Semetic languages and are largely of Semetic descent themselves (though there are other groups like Kurds, Yazidis, etc...). If you look at the before pictures of the Ali sisters, their features wouldn't look too out of place in India, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan:

Image
Image

Trying to figure out their ethnicity now would be like trying to read a note that was left out in the rain, after the ink becomes badly blurred. To me they both currently look like a pair of extraterrestrials from Planet Kardashian. They're a couple of South Asian girls Single White Female-ing an Armenian chick (and the Armenian chick's younger sister who had surgery to look like her older sis), so now the older South Asian sister has surgery to look like the Armenian's younger sister while the younger South Asian sister has surgery to look like the older Armenian sister, but still ends up looking like the older Armenian sister's even-older Armenian sister:

Image
Image

Pin-pointing ethnicity is hard, because none of these women (either the Kardashian-Jenners or Ali sisters), have their original faces -which is a shame because all four women looked much better before. To me, Sonia will always look like Kourtney trying to pass herself off as Kim, and Faeza/Fyza will always look like a Madame Tussaud's wax figure of Kylie Jenner that was rejected for being both inaccurate and creepy.

I assume the Ali sisters tried to pass themselves off as Iraqi instead of Iranian because they'd have to explain why they don't have Farsi names (One is Arabic, the other Russian), and tried to pass themselves off as Iraqi Shiite because because their surname is Ali (which isn't exclusive to either sect, but probably sounds distinctly Shiite to Gulf-Arabs/Salafists). I don't think they thought their little ruse through: people probably assumed they were Iraqi shiites because one has an Arabic given name and both have a "Shiite-sounding" surname (and Khaleeji names probably look and sound distinct from other names), so these two just played along to garner more prestige and more $$$.
Roxx
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Roxx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:11 am

makeupcatcha wrote:
youre entitled to your own personal opinion just like I am mine. and i have many iraqi friends and literally none of them look alike they're all different skin color, eye color, hair color, bone structure, noses, you name it. and they all get different countries when people ask where they are from. I didn't say caucasians are white i said PERSIANS are CAUCASIAN since when is caucasian white? that's a misconception in the world. I said they don't look persian. Neither did i say pakistanis can't look persian i said THEY(the sisters) don't look persian to ME! all of you in this group need to stop stating your opinions as facts. Also you have no idea if lilly ghalichi or any other ppl you mentioned are persian or another ethnic group in iran. Just because someone is from iran doesn't make them persian. And also I'm talking about PERSIANS not IRANIANS therefor an afghan mixing doesn't mean they're persian, they would still not be persian. Iran has turkish, arab, balooch and many other ethnicities in case you didn't know. Sonia and fees aren't even brown anymore they're literally white at least fyza is and none of my points had anything to do with skin color. I'm so out of this forum because all of you literally giving me a migraine. ''It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab.'' again, to you, an arab, maybe. but to iranians, no. These are all opinions and not facts. Ofcourse it would be easier for you as an arab to believe they're persian rather than arab because you're arab and you could easily tell if someone is arab just like iranians can easily tell if someone is iranian. and just how pakistanis can tell when someone is pakistani. Anyone usually gets a hunch when someone is from their country and can spot them easily. (and as for my persian friends they can spot afghan ''iranians'' from persians easy.) To me sonia and fyza look afghan or pakistani nothing else.


Image

makeupcatcha wrote:Also no one is trying to change your mind or even caring about it i shared because it's a point of view not to teach anyone what to think.


Image
Roxx
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm
Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Dr Toboggan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:11 pm

So, due to the last post I went and checked their Instagram page. I don't use Instagram so tend to only keep up with their drama on snapchat. Anyway, I came across this comment on their latest post about their LA vlog:

Image

Correct me if I'm wrong but when they were in LA they went to the glam glow HQ. Glam Glow gave them bags full of products for free sooooo they might not be getting paid to endorse the products but they sure as hell aren't shilling out their own money.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dr Toboggan
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:59 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 388 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Roxx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs."


It can definitely get tedious scrolling through mis-informed, stream-of-consciousness disinformation campaigns meant to derail the thread, but it looks like the offending party rage quit earlier today, so I assume that's that.

And yeah, these girls looked South Asian before, now they both look like whatever Armenian-Extraterrestrials the Kardashian Klan is supposed to be; I don't think there's region of the world where people tend look like that, aside from LA and Dubai.

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:"Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm


Which pic was that? I browsed through the Soniaxpfizerfyza instagram and didn't find photos where anyone's nipples were being bared, but displaying your body and claiming that "Muslims can't have plastic surgery" are two different things: one is just a personal choice, the other is an assertion or claim (or two, in this instance: a) that Islam forbids cosmetic surgery, and b) that the Ali sisters have abstained from cosmetic surgery, ostensibly because of the prohibition). Before this thread, I'd never heard that Muslims can't have plastic surgery (someone should really try telling that to Iran, it's an Islamic theocracy AND the nosejob capital of the world). I honestly can't tell if these two girls are extremely stupid, extremely clever, or in need of help.
Roxx
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Pettyfrog619 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:54 pm

makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.




A7lan! My father is Kweiti too, from Salmiya and my mother is Moroccan lol. Anyways I agree the problem they have is internal. There are lots of Arabs who treat expats well, maybe there used to be discrimination. But if you visit the gulf you will see that they love south Asian culture movies, food and clothes. Sonia and Fyza have self hate. It probably comes from their mother who pretends to be Turkish :roll:
User avatar
Pettyfrog619
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby onlyroses » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Dr Toboggan wrote:So, due to the last post I went and checked their Instagram page. I don't use Instagram so tend to only keep up with their drama on snapchat. Anyway, I came across this comment on their latest post about their LA vlog:

[img]<a class="vglnk"
href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170813/d17d0818010e0a6b8592b18b681c29d1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span>
<span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170813</span><span>/</span><span>d17d0818010e0a6b8592b18b681c29d1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Correct me if I'm wrong but when they were in LA they went to the glam glow HQ. Glam Glow gave them bags full of products for free sooooo they might not be getting paid to endorse the products but they sure as hell aren't shilling out their own money.


Yes that's true they invited them to their HQ and they took a bunch of pics on snapchat. They left with a huge swag bag and some said they'll show us a sneak peak of some limited edition products. They are just hypocrits at this point. Like fyza crying about the prices of lash extensions in LA and finally getting them done for $70 then a week later going to the salon where Kylie goes for $700 extensions that she swore she'd never pay that much. They look beat anyway she should ask for her money back.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onlyroses
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby Pettyfrog619 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta
Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm




I get you girl, these two have tried it all! Faking what sect of Islam they follow, bombarding their instagram with lmam Ali quotes. I asked them what's with all the imam Ali quotes why no prophet Muhammad pbuh quotes. 5 minutes later I was blocked. And as for the picture where you can clearly see nipples it's disgusting. May Allah forgive them. They are making Iraqi women look bad.
User avatar
Pettyfrog619
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Instagram
  • Advertisement