• Advertisement

Soniaxfyza

Re: Soniaxfyza

Postby QueenJolie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:07 am

wild4thenight wrote:
QueenJolie wrote:.
Have you guys seen the boutiqaat video of faeza doing her makeup? Goddamn her skin looks awful and she really looks quite big! The comments are hilarious lol, they're all calling her out for the fake identity/photoshopping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8kUzw1a68&t=249s
If she's such a talented beauty guru shouldn't she know better than to apply heavy highlight over acne....? gross

& lol someone links guru gossip in the top liked comment on the first video

omg that video is amazing. you can see what she REALLY looks like. i'd be so embarrassed if i facetuned myself into oblivion and then had to film a video with my 'real' face. these girls have issues.

also she has NO makeup skills whatsoever. like at all. reminds me of the video she starred in for wayne goss that was the most average makeup application EVER and he was kissing her butt the whole time.

LMAO I know right!! I'm not trying to sound conceited but i can honestly say from those videos that my makeup skills are better than hers. Like her application was SO average, even below average! Skin just looked rough and patchy and the eyes were unblended and soo boring. And yet she posts all these facetuned pics of her and her sister and her clients claiming to check out her blog for the SUPER MAKEUP SECRETS she uses to look so flawless (who remembers her bullshit buffing technique scenario, with that ass kisser wayne goss a while ago?)
Like someone in this forum said earlier lol, she needs to spend more time at the gym and less time at the surgeons office. Girl wants to look so bad like kylie yet the only exercise she seems to be doing is photoshopping :rofl:

I've also heard a lot about them calling pakistanis 'ashy n*ggers' and talking a bunch of smack about darker races on their twitters..
'Isn't slough a funny word?'
QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Postby wild4thenight » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 am

QueenJolie wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:
QueenJolie wrote:.
Have you guys seen the boutiqaat video of faeza doing her makeup? Goddamn her skin looks awful and she really looks quite big! The comments are hilarious lol, they're all calling her out for the fake identity/photoshopping
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8kUzw1a68&t=249s" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>jk8kUzw1a68</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>249s</span></a>
If she's such a talented beauty guru shouldn't she know better than to apply heavy highlight over acne....? gross

& lol someone links guru gossip in the top liked comment on the first video

omg that video is amazing. you can see what she REALLY looks like. i'd be so embarrassed if i facetuned myself into oblivion and then had to film a video with my 'real' face. these girls have issues.

also she has NO makeup skills whatsoever. like at all. reminds me of the video she starred in for wayne goss that was the most average makeup application EVER and he was kissing her butt the whole time.

LMAO I know right!! I'm not trying to sound conceited but i can honestly say from those videos that my makeup skills are better than hers. Like her application was SO average, even below average! Skin just looked rough and patchy and the eyes were unblended and soo boring. And yet she posts all these facetuned pics of her and her sister and her clients claiming to check out her blog for the SUPER MAKEUP SECRETS she uses to look so flawless (who remembers her bullshit buffing technique scenario, with that ass kisser wayne goss a while ago?)
Like someone in this forum said earlier lol, she needs to spend more time at the gym and less time at the surgeons office. Girl wants to look so bad like kylie yet the only exercise she seems to be doing is photoshopping :rofl:

I've also heard a lot about them calling pakistanis 'ashy n*ggers' and talking a bunch of smack about darker races on their twitters..

ha same i think my makeup skills are better too! anybody can do a smudgy brown eye, put highlighter on and some liquid lipstick. her skin does look awful and you'd think she'd apply her foundation etc more carefully if she has a lot of texture but NOPE just piles it on and makes it look worse.

the hate of their own background and faking arab heritage is so gross. they're two pakistani girls from birmingham & there is NOTHING wrong with that. eugh.
wild4thenight
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Mocha88 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:50 am

Oh man these two girls are crazy. Whats wrong in being pakistani? Alot of pakistani women are so beautiful. I assume something in their past created such self hatred. Probably their mothers self hatred influenced them. Perhaps racism in the UK. But the funny part is before all the surgeries Fyza was more sexy and beautiful and had a slim face. And Sonia was way more attractive at the mario workshop 3 -4 years ago. Too much vanity can make you ugly if you dont stop. Fyzas lips and chubby cheek fillers ruined her face. And sonias hairline and face shape is ruined.
Mocha88
Learner
Learner

Postby QueenJolie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:32 am

Wooow lol
b5afc8e9c8d260dbb8a19987b87f16a3.jpg

cd429d85041b9c8b5df7de5a4adab095.png.jpeg

11376506_1656700631231842_488051930_n.jpg
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
'Isn't slough a funny word?'
QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:12 am

onlyroses wrote:I thought it was odd that on instagram it says they have well over 500k followers but their posts barely get 5k likes. Also there are no hate/rude comments at all under their pics which is unusual for makeup accounts because there is always some form of criticism. Someone asked fyza how come she didn't post her pics before and fyza left a long comment about having to take a restraning order out against a women in the UK who was impersonating her, and about having to go out to makeup clients and feeling so afraid. She claims she never felt safe and thats why she left the UK and posted her pic once she was in Dubai cuz its secure? But they lived in kuwait for months before moving to Dubai so why the wait? For her the swelling to go down perhaps? I'm sure they read this website because fyza joined a gym and got a trainer the same month someone on here said she had jiggly arms. Another red flag is no FAQ about them and their blog is unorganized and poorly written. The bio is middle east sisters? What does that even mean?

Jeez faeza is the biggest liar it's actually scary that she made a lie up about getting a restraining order. They left the UK because people here know them too well to believe their bullshit. She has a reputation as a 'psycho' who wants to be Arab here. Everyone remembers her racist twitter days and she's just too Pakistani looking to get away with pretending to be Arab here where a lot of people know their family anyway.
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:17 am

lavieenrose wrote:Did anyone catch their snapchat a few days ago? They wrote a message in arabic (probably with the help of someone) saying "Congratulations to our Iraqi people on the liberation of Mosul"

WTH are they kidding me? I can't believe they're still trying to act Arab/Iraqi when they've been outted so many times? So sad! What's wrong with being Pakistani?!

That makes me so angry because they aren't the ones with friends and family in Iraq. Can they just fuck off. Appropriating our struggle so they can seem cool edgy n classy or whatever they think being Arab is ????? Ewww. For the cheek
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 am

QueenJolie wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:Did anyone catch their snapchat a few days ago? They wrote a message in arabic (probably with the help of someone) saying "Congratulations to our Iraqi people on the liberation of Mosul"

WTH are they kidding me? I can't believe they're still trying to act Arab/Iraqi when they've been outted so many times? So sad! What's wrong with being Pakistani?!

Omg are they for real?! That's actually disgusting. That just goes to prove that these girls (particularly Fyza) have some serious type of mental health issue/problem. They are so desperately trying to BE this other identity, and it's actually sickening that they went as far as commenting on such a serious political issue that destroyed countless innocent lives just to capitalise on 'proving' their 'iraqi heritage' that doesn't even exist. Fuck these bitches

My. Thoughts. Exactly. How vile of a person can these two be. It was my family my people my friends who fought for the liberation of Mosul and they can so easily claim it all for themselves when they have nothing to do with Iraq in anyway
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

Postby Madting69 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:05 am

I seriously hope that one day these two insecure little girls get fully exposed and everyone realises them for what they really are
Faeza really ruined her face with all those fillers and nose job. I remember back in the day on twitter everyone thought she was a catfish so she made a video and her Birmingham accent was so strong and obvious and now all of a sudden she's putting on a fake London accent hahaha. Self hate much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madting69
Talker
Talker

Postby onlyroses » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Goodness Sonia's london accent is terrible no wonder she is seen and rarely heard :rofl: Who's ponytail is more tired, Ariana Grande's or Sonia's? She should stick to tilting her head to the side and pursing her lips like Kim circa 2010 :roll: . How long do you think it'll take them to disable the comment section on their youtube channel? Well soon findout in August.. I'll bet they already have a sob story about bullying and being "stalked/impersonated" in the UK. Has anyone noticed Fyza on snap insisting she's not fat like 20 times. ;) Yes sweetie you're a size 8 :rofl:
onlyroses
Learner
Learner

Postby Mocha88 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 pm

So they just posted on IG that they get millions of views but no one really likes or comments on their pics. I commented said" its probably because Alot of people know about the truth now of their past. But I wont say anything as I dont want to be blocked"..AND THOSE INSECURE BITCHES BLOCKED ME!....oh I cant wait for their youtube channel...they will be more exposed...stupid block happy frauds they can disable all they want but the word has spread. How far can identity fraud go lol
Mocha88
Learner
Learner

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 am

Can all the Iraqis and people whose cultures they've appropriated for their own financial gain and fame get together and sue them for identity fraud ? Because essentially that's what they're doing. theyre always moving so religious but if they're so holy why are they such liars why aren't they content with the fact that they are Kashmiri Mirpuri Pakistanis ?
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

Postby 6sideting » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:30 pm

At first I found it funny how bad they claimed they were Iraqi. But seeing them attempt to lip synch galb galb on snapchat that one day made me dig into it a little deeper. My father's side of the family is Iraqi Shias and you're all right, this is incredibly offensive. That "liberation of Mosul" post enraged me. I also looked further into their instas and there's one post showing destruction of Iraq and they hastagged #MYIraq. There's another post, I think this was back during the attempted coup in Turkey, where they attempt to write in Turkish in the caption.

These girls need mental help. It's beyond f*cked up at this point how intricate they attempt to make their lies. Even their mom is in on it? This is ridiculous and I can't wait for their youtube channel to go live so they can be torn to shreds for appropriating our culture. It already happened on those boutiqaat videos.

There is nothing wrong with being Pakistani and all they're doing is making Arabs look horrible because of their overt racism. I don't understand what could be the cause of this because isn't Birmingham filled with Pakistanis? So how could they have faced racism when they're surrounded by their own kind? If they were surrounded by Arabs and those Arabs made fun of them their whole lives then I could see how bullying would lead them to be such liars. But no, this has to be a case of delusion, obsession with another culture, a messed up family life (see; their mother) and severe mental health issues.
6sideting
Learner
Learner

Postby 6sideting » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:31 pm

At first I found it funny how bad they claimed they were Iraqi. But seeing them attempt to lip synch galb galb on snapchat that one day made me dig into it a little deeper. My father's side of the family is Iraqi Shias and you're all right, this is incredibly offensive. That "liberation of Mosul" post enraged me. I also looked further into their instas and there's one post showing destruction of Iraq and they hastagged #MYIraq. There's another post, I think this was back during the attempted coup in Turkey, where they attempt to write in Turkish in the caption.

These girls need mental help. It's beyond f*cked up at this point how intricate they attempt to make their lies. Even their mom is in on it? This is ridiculous and I can't wait for their youtube channel to go live so they can be torn to shreds for appropriating our culture. It already happened on those boutiqaat videos.

There is nothing wrong with being Pakistani and all they're doing is making Arabs look horrible because of their overt racism. I don't understand what could be the cause of this because isn't Birmingham filled with Pakistanis? So how could they have faced racism when they're surrounded by their own kind? If they were surrounded by Arabs and those Arabs made fun of them their whole lives then I could see how bullying would lead them to be such liars. But now, this has to be a case of delusion, obsession with another culture, a messed up family life (see; their mother) and severe mental health issues.
6sideting
Learner
Learner

Postby Pettyfrog619 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Not speaking on this issue is making them look really bad, I think people are starting to get suspicious. We'all see maybe they will talk about it on their YouTube channel. Either way the truth will come out.
Pettyfrog619
Learner
Learner

Postby hxgsandkxssxs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Wow - I remember I found them a few years ago and was so confused as to why people were saying they were Turkish in the comments (I'm Turkish) and I looked at who they were following: many were random Turkish food instagrams?? Like if they were Turkish, I thought they'd follow some celebrities or some musicians or some Turkish friends or family members at least - that's when I started finding it fishy.

Regarding whether they look Turkish or not: Turkey itself is VERY mixed, Istanbul was the heart of the Ottoman Empire and both emigration and immigration was high. Eastern Turks and Turkish Cypriots are more likely to have Kurdish, Arab or Armenian descent just like Northern Turkey have a high "laz" population, and Western Turkey has Greek/Bulgarian/Macedonian influence. That's why, if a person says they're Turkish I accept it because it's become more of a nationality than an ethnicity (which would be Turkic). But truth be told, neither girls look, to me, like any of the ethnic groups I just mentioned, hence my doubt. It's so sad because Pakistanis are so, so beautiful and I don't get why she was being racist towards them, saying they were hairy and had big noses? Many of the Pakistanis I have met have actually had small to moderately shaped noses and the "hair" they have is luscious, thick hair on their head? How horrible that they cannot love who they are and where they come from when their own original beauty proves just how lovely Pakistanis look. What a disgrace.

Just to Add: As a Londoner, their accents do seem very Birmingham-esque to me. Not all Londoners speak like the Queen, or cockney, but I've never heard of a born and raised Londoner who spoke like that. Maybe they came to London in their later years? What's wrong with admitting that?
hxgsandkxssxs
Learner
Learner

Postby pseudo1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Can all the Iraqis and people whose cultures they've appropriated for their own financial gain and fame get together and sue them for identity fraud ? Because essentially that's what they're doing. theyre always moving so religious but if they're so holy why are they such liars why aren't they content with the fact that they are Kashmiri Mirpuri Pakistanis ?
I was so pissed for you when you said that she called you a fraud because you are kurdish and insulted kurds. Damn, these butches are really starting to get on my nerves. I checked one of faeza's pictures and several comments were telling her she looked like the arab version of Kylie, she must have gotten a HUGE HARD ON and came from these comments. Why can't they accept the fact that they are pakistanis ?
pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby onlyroses » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Have you guys seen all those sonia_fyza "fan" insta accounts that suddenly popped up since they've been in LA :roll: How many of those do you think they are running? Fyza went on her insta story a few days ago to lamanate on how thankful she is to live in UAE because someone is slandering her online and she warned she will be pressing charges :rofl: Run for cover guys :roll:
onlyroses
Learner
Learner

Postby Pettyfrog619 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:51 am

Hahah press charges on what grounds? We aren't harassing, bullying we are having a discussion what this website encourages people to do. She can get gone with all that BS no one cares :)
Pettyfrog619
Learner
Learner

Postby Madting69 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:05 am

monicabella04 wrote:At first I found it funny how bad they claimed they were Iraqi. But seeing them attempt to lip synch galb galb on snapchat that one day made me dig into it a little deeper. My father's side of the family is Iraqi Shias and you're all right, this is incredibly offensive. That "liberation of Mosul" post enraged me. I also looked further into their instas and there's one post showing destruction of Iraq and they hastagged #MYIraq. There's another post, I think this was back during the attempted coup in Turkey, where they attempt to write in Turkish in the caption.

There is nothing wrong with being Pakistani and all they're doing is making Arabs look horrible because of their overt racism. I don't understand what could be the cause of this because isn't Birmingham filled with Pakistanis? So how could they have faced racism when they're surrounded by their own kind? If they were surrounded by Arabs and those Arabs made fun of them their whole lives then I could see how bullying would lead them to be such liars. But no, this has to be a case of delusion, obsession with another culture, a messed up family life (see; their mother) and severe mental health issues.

Honestly I think it's because Birmingham is full of Pakistanis that they pretend to be Arab. They want to be something a bit more "rare and exotic" than something so common as Pakistani imo

Madting69
Talker
Talker

Postby Madting69 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:14 am

Haha cuz she knows she's getting exposed lmao

Madting69
Talker
Talker

Postby Jontargaryen » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:51 pm

My friend has been threatened by fyza also, as she tried to speak up about her being ripped off (basically stealing) money from her for makeup which she did not do and her also kicking off being nasty in the process. Shame.
Jontargaryen
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Madting69 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Faeza just said on snapchat that she's got some really dramatic and serious storytimes planned for her YouTube channel. I guarantee that it's the whole someone was impersonating me and tweeting racist, nasty stuff/stalker/police drama loooooool

Madting69
Talker
Talker

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Faeza just made a big whole lie up on her Snapchat about Justin bieber singing to Sonia and saying 'eyebrows on fleek'..... this girl scares me and I just wonder when karma will fuck her up. She genuinely needs to be put in a psyche ward because she is the epitome of delusional wow
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:32 pm

lol at Sonia and faeza saying they're happy that 'my people' have been liberated from Isis meanwhile their family is in Pakistan chilling and it's our Iraqi families that have been lost. No Iraqi should be okay with these two exploiting our people's lives and culture for their online image.
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

Postby Karmenvalentina987 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:33 pm

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Hahah press charges on what grounds? We aren't harassing, bullying we are having a discussion what this website encourages people to do. She can get gone with all that BS no one cares :)

We should all press charges against Sonia and faeza for identity fraud
Karmenvalentina987
Talker
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Instagram
  • Advertisement