It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

eternalsighs
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

Post by eternalsighs »

Ever since she started pimping out her relationship with Brooks, she’s seemed like a completely different person. Since when has she been interested in sports etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

eternalsighs wrote:Ever since she started pimping out her relationship with Brooks, she’s seemed like a completely different person. Since when has she been interested in sports etc??

To be fair, she's always been quite into sports! Her and Scotty used to go and see games all the time and she used to make March Madness videos.

eternalsighs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eternalsighs »

ECH wrote:
eternalsighs wrote:Ever since she started pimping out her relationship with Brooks, she’s seemed like a completely different person. Since when has she been interested in sports etc??

To be fair, she's always been quite into sports! Her and Scotty used to go and see games all the time and she used to make March Madness videos.
My bad! I didn’t realise!

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

The latest guest on Not Too Deep is... Brooks.
She really isn't getting the hint that nobody likes him, is she?
i talk too much, sry

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

Hi, new poster have read briefly through the pages..came because someone on a different topic suggested the grester breakup was to do with Chester having issues (rehab type issues) that grace couldn’t deal with anymore...thoughts?

My opinion on Brooks is that Grace has a type, I never saw any videos etc with this Scotty guy but from what I’ve read here he sounds similar to Chester and I think Brooks is a drugstore version of Chester like a REAAALLLYY cheap version haha but I can definitely see the similarities in personality!

I’m a massive Grester supporter and hold a minute hope they may recconcile one day...I realise this is very highly unlikely but let me have it! Haha

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Lydia Deetz wrote:
piacrastination wrote:She and brooks seem like they hate each other in her latest vid. They always do. I wonder what in the world is keeping this relationship going.
I can’t figure out... they could not seem more disinterested. No chemistry at all. I also can’t figure out why she laughs at everything he says and does, he is the most unfunny person ever.
I wouldn't call it relationship but shared depression. Her "our first date" video is so sad. I feel like they are both at horrible points in their lifes, saw each other and thought "well, at least I will have someone". Then he makes fun of her for not leaving the house on camera and that joke came off as really mean. It's not cute to stop caring about everything, it's unhealthy. She seems really submissive when they are together, not like she trusts him or that they are equal but that she looks up to him and does everything to please him while he is living his dudebro life. I hope he is different off-camera becaus he seems almost brain dead.

diamondemoji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by diamondemoji »

So what was this announcement in her newest video? I can't be bothered to watch it.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

diamondemoji wrote:So what was this announcement in her newest video? I can't be bothered to watch it.
New pieces in her and Goose’s jewellery line. -_-
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

xoxo_24689 wrote:The latest guest on Not Too Deep is... Brooks.
She really isn't getting the hint that nobody likes him, is she?
She's trying very hard to make Grester 2.0 happen
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

I just watched her 'Our first date' video and it made me like brooks a little more than I did? their relationship seems fine to me so I can't imagine how he would be negatively affecting grace but I do admit that she doesnt seem like shes doing too well, she seems really exhausted from making youtube videos

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

pepesylvia wrote:I just watched her 'Our first date' video and it made me like brooks a little more than I did? their relationship seems fine to me so I can't imagine how he would be negatively affecting grace but I do admit that she doesnt seem like shes doing too well, she seems really exhausted from making youtube videos
Brooks(to me) is causing her to revert to a college aged person. From what I gather from social media, they are an early 20's...possibly lower mid-20s couple. I wasn't even a Grester stan, but sheesh this is a bad look for her. Almost all her videos mention liquor/being drunk, a look she sorta stepped away from.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Cyllene
Learner
Learner

Post by Cyllene »

HippoFriend wrote:She seems really submissive when they are together, not like she trusts him or that they are equal but that she looks up to him and does everything to please him while he is living his dudebro life.
Grace is so completely out of ideas, that letting Brookes take control of everything is actually relaxing to her. I've seen this same thing happen to Jenna Marbles, who was once a strong independent woman but now is completely dominated by her boyfriend.

I think Grace is really insecure right now and is trying to project this "I'm fine" persona with the constant boyfriend spamming and the carefully posed Instagram pictures. It all combines into a desperate need for attention to boost her own self image.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Just watching the first video of her new thing with Mamrie... oh dear.
First of all, why are they introducing each other as if anyone watching this doesn’t know who they are? Way too optimistic.

Secondly, these two are funny in videos when they are natural and relaxed but it just doesn’t work when scripted , it’s actually painful here.

Finally the set and style kind of reminds me of Grace’s old E show , not a good thing. But apart from that im still not really sure what this thing is about ?
Seriously even though it’s confusing I’m not sure it could be any worse.

I was perhaps naievely hopeful that Mamrie would make it at least passable ! Na. How many failed projects are these two going to go through ? I at least respect their determination.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

can she stop bragging about not showering
its not a good thing its fucking nasty you're a grown ass adult bragging about not wanting to take a shower

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

horatio wrote:Just watching the first video of her new thing with Mamrie... oh dear.
First of all, why are they introducing each other as if anyone watching this doesn’t know who they are? Way too optimistic.

Secondly, these two are funny in videos when they are natural and relaxed but it just doesn’t work when scripted , it’s actually painful here.

Finally the set and style kind of reminds me of Grace’s old E show , not a good thing. But apart from that im still not really sure what this thing is about ?
Seriously even though it’s confusing I’m not sure it could be any worse.

I was perhaps naievely hopeful that Mamrie would make it at least passable ! Na. How many failed projects are these two going to go through ? I at least respect their determination.
yeah this ep was really cringe-y. i'm really rooting for them because i like them but i have a feeling its not gonna go well and theyre not gonna pull many views....

eternalsighs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eternalsighs »

“This might get...cancelled” - literally the only funny part of the entire episode. At least they’re self aware but damn :(

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

This Might Get Weird is pretty much the same bottom of the barrel cringe "entertainment" Grace flopped with on E!

I see she learned nothing from that failure, probably because she was too busy playing the victim...

I used to think Mamrie had the charm and talent to host a show on her own but for some reason she refuses not to have Grace beside her laughing like a hyena and flopping her arms around ... So I guess we'll never know.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Mamrie needs to stop doing shows with Grace. Even in terms of views it's not worth it because Grace doesn't have the pull anymore. And no more movies where they just play themselves. Mametown is too good for this crap.

Thank god they didn't invite Hannah or it would've been even worse than it was.

Post by Guest »

The show feels dusty - like something straight out of 2015.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Eh, I thought the first episode was a miss, but the second one was pretty funny to me.

Hopefully it continues with an upward trajectory. Grace/Mamrie (and Hannah) were my OG YouTube obsession, but like a lot of people I've completely fell off with them over the last two years or so. I'd love.to be won back over honestly.

Return to “itsgrace”