Jenna Marbles- Part 3

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jenna Marbles- Part 3

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Hmm I posted a conspiracy theory I had about these two but for some reason it didn't post. Bummer :(

entropy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by entropy »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:Hmm I posted a conspiracy theory I had about these two but for some reason it didn't post. Bummer :(
I can see it... says you posted it Tue, May 16 @ 8:50pm.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

That podcast was weird. Was Jennas mom trying to placate Julien by acting dumb???
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

So I was a bit disappointed to see this weeks video is all Julien and not much Jenna humor, but then I was super excited because JULIEN SHAVED HIS HEAD! Now if only he would get a nice pair of glasses.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:So I have my own crazy conspiracy theory.
Jenna seems to have always been in a relationship. I don't think she has been single in 15 yrs. It seems like she meets her next bf while she is with her current bf. In the new podcast, which i skipped a lot of because of the cringe fator; she said she dated the same guy throughout high school. Whom I believe was Jimmy. Then she met Max while her and Jimmy were still together. She then started Max. 5 yrs later she meets Julien while still with Max. As you all know she is now with Julien. There is little to no overlay between these 3 relationships.
I think that Julien is aware of this pattern and that Jenna is super codependent and needs a man in her life. I think he encourages her to stay in all the time in fear that she will meet someone else and leave him. She can't meet someone if he encourages her to put no effort into her appearance, has her stay home most of the time, and marks his territory by pissing all over her videos. Haha I know it's a little far fetched. But he defiantly doesn't want her to continue her pattern with relationships. Because if she meets someone else he'll be left high and dry and irrelevant.

idk about her highschool bf, but Max is the one who dumped her - In a very public way. Even if she had Julien waiting in the wings (I have no idea what the timeline is), she's not the one who ended things so it wasn't her choice to move on to someone else. She is definitely the extremely codependent type, to the point where she stayed with a Max despite rumors he was cheating (she even fell out with Hannah Hart over it). So I don't think Julien is worried or has anything to worry about. Her being a shut in is her choice. So is her disheveled appearance... And I don't like to see people let themselves go, but that's her choice. If anything, Jenna is the one who should be concerned about Julien. You can tell he feels the pressure with her baby fever, and he's not happy about it.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

fancyvagabond wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote:So I have my own crazy conspiracy theory.
Jenna seems to have always been in a relationship. I don't think she has been single in 15 yrs. It seems like she meets her next bf while she is with her current bf. In the new podcast, which i skipped a lot of because of the cringe fator; she said she dated the same guy throughout high school. Whom I believe was Jimmy. Then she met Max while her and Jimmy were still together. She then started Max. 5 yrs later she meets Julien while still with Max. As you all know she is now with Julien. There is little to no overlay between these 3 relationships.
I think that Julien is aware of this pattern and that Jenna is super codependent and needs a man in her life. I think he encourages her to stay in all the time in fear that she will meet someone else and leave him. She can't meet someone if he encourages her to put no effort into her appearance, has her stay home most of the time, and marks his territory by pissing all over her videos. Haha I know it's a little far fetched. But he defiantly doesn't want her to continue her pattern with relationships. Because if she meets someone else he'll be left high and dry and irrelevant.

idk about her highschool bf, but Max is the one who dumped her - In a very public way. Even if she had Julien waiting in the wings (I have no idea what the timeline is), she's not the one who ended things so it wasn't her choice to move on to someone else. She is definitely the extremely codependent type, to the point where she stayed with a Max despite rumors he was cheating (she even fell out with Hannah Hart over it). So I don't think Julien is worried or has anything to worry about. Her being a shut in is her choice. So is her disheveled appearance... And I don't like to see people let themselves go, but that's her choice. If anything, Jenna is the one who should be concerned about Julien. You can tell he feels the pressure with her baby fever, and he's not happy about it.
I came to the party late, can you go into why she and Hannah had a falling out. I discovered all the 'old school' youtubers around the same time and saw from older videos Jenna and Hannah were borderline besties then next minute they weren't. I didn't get into youtube(besides cat videos) until the end of 2014.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Mosie926 wrote:I came to the party late, can you go into why she and Hannah had a falling out. I discovered all the 'old school' youtubers around the same time and saw from older videos Jenna and Hannah were borderline besties then next minute they weren't. I didn't get into youtube(besides cat videos) until the end of 2014.
Rumor is Hannah thought Max was cheating and Jenna's did not want to hear it. Some girls don't want you to burst their domestic bubble, so while you think you're being a loyal friend - You're just setting yourself up to take the fall. Jenna clings to her romantic relationships like a lifeline and you don't want to be the friend that cuts it because she will drop you like yesterday's garbage. And I like Jenna, but it is what it is.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

entropy wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote:Hmm I posted a conspiracy theory I had about these two but for some reason it didn't post. Bummer :(
I can see it... says you posted it Tue, May 16 @ 8:50pm.
thank you :) My posts seem to not be showing up for me, even though it says they are submitted.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

How did Max dump her publicly? I never saw that.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Whaat. The Hannah thing is new to me. Even though I've been watching her for years, I wasn't on here or into Youtube gossip until a few years ago. They're friends now, though, right? I'm thinking in particular of that "Girl Code" video Jenna did with Hannah and others, which was only like two years ago.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Miss Nothing wrote:How did Max dump her publicly? I never saw that.
He called her out for being rude to someone on YouTube. I don't think that he actually dumped her over the internet.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

jenna is still friends with hannah, grace, mamrie, and lilly, she's just not part of that group, so to speak. like she's friends with all of them individually, which has always been her style over being part of a big group. they just tend to do a lot of work outside of youtube, like books and television shows and things like that, whereas jenna never leaves her house except for the odd speaking engagement. she'd rather stay home and play video games or scroll through twitter than do a collab, but they're still buds. i think the only one she's not friends with anymore is colleen (miranda sings) and that's more to do with julien being best friends with her ex-husband.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

fancyvagabond wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote: You can tell he feels the pressure with her baby fever, and he's not happy about it.
Uhu... did they say anything about it? where did you see the signs of baby fever? 8-)
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

I don't think Jenna is friends with any of the youtubers mentioned above. She's friendly with them but she rarely sees them. They're more like acquaintances.
sleep84 wrote:
fancyvagabond wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote: You can tell he feels the pressure with her baby fever, and he's not happy about it.
Uhu... did they say anything about it? where did you see the signs of baby fever? 8-)
Jenna listing which pet she wants to get next...

They ended up getting a hamster.

- Willam Belli

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Oh my gosh I didn't even catch that she said human baby. Awe her biological clock must be speaking to her. I don't see her and julien together for the long haul. Choose the father of your baby wisely. You'll be connected to that person for life!

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

Well Julien should have expected that dating someone older will bring the baby question up sooner or later.. I know that nowadays you considered lame for wanting kids but she's in her thirties, so... I am 29 and I see myself having a kid when I'm about 33 which is not far away from where Jenna is now.. I don't know, I don't hate Julien but I don't think he will be ready for another 10 years, which is jut too long for a woman..
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Lady_Si wrote:Well Julien should have expected that dating someone older will bring the baby question up sooner or later.. I know that nowadays you considered lame for wanting kids but she's in her thirties, so... I am 29 and I see myself having a kid when I'm about 33 which is not far away from where Jenna is now.. I don't know, I don't hate Julien but I don't think he will be ready for another 10 years, which is jut too long for a woman..
It's Jenna that should have expected this issue when she got with a 22 year old. I doubt he was thinking that far ahead when he was just fresh out of college. She on the other hand was almost 28 when they met.

Nothing lame about wanting kids, btw, but becoming a parent at 25? Not if you can help it...

- Willam Belli

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

Yeah I didn't realize the age gap until they'd been dating for about a year. Realistically though, if they wanted to have a baby, Julien would have to abandon his Random Trips gig or whatever, or at least for awhile, right? And focus less on his production company. And if anything were to happen, he'd be tied to Jenna for at least another 18 years? I'm not defending Julien, as he really gets on my nerves sometimes, but he isn't being selfish not agreeing to having kids now. It's a huge decision and I would not have been ready to be a mom at his age, and I'm Jenna's age.

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

fancyvagabond wrote:
Lady_Si wrote:Well Julien should have expected that dating someone older will bring the baby question up sooner or later.. I know that nowadays you considered lame for wanting kids but she's in her thirties, so... I am 29 and I see myself having a kid when I'm about 33 which is not far away from where Jenna is now.. I don't know, I don't hate Julien but I don't think he will be ready for another 10 years, which is jut too long for a woman..
It's Jenna that should have expected this issue when she got with a 22 year old. I doubt he was thinking that far ahead when he was just fresh out of college. She on the other hand was almost 28 when they met.

Nothing lame about wanting kids, btw, but becoming a parent at 25? Not if you can help it...
We were actively seeking fertility treatments at that age (and I already had an older planned kid), but whatever works for some people.

If they aren't on the same page about this, she needs to dump him now before she starts getting too old to conceive naturally.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
Miss Nothing wrote:How did Max dump her publicly? I never saw that.
He called her out for being rude to someone on YouTube. I don't think that he actually dumped her over the internet.
That whole thing was a prank started by the person who pretended to get called out.

Return to “JennaMarbles”