Jenna Basket(ballgametomorrow)Case Solomita (Part 5)

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna Basket(ballgametomorrow)Case Solomita (Part 5)

Post by cw29 »

The H3 cough that Julien does actually infuriates me. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE YOURSELF GSIUDGHUSIH

Post by Guest »

Ya know, I was watching a Safiya Nygard video and was thinking to myself THATS how a couple runs a YouTube channel without the boyfriend completely taking over. Doing the camera work, barely adding in his own commentary, no weird inside jokes, etc. I feel like personally I’d like that more. I feel like, idk, uninvited? when Jenna makes jokes with julien the whole time? Like I’m overstaying my welcome? Idk but I know you guys feel similarly as I’ve read.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i haven't watched her videos in so long that i don't even know what julien's coughing habit sounds like.. guess i should consider myself lucky. it seems like once you hear it it's engraved into your brain forever :shock: :lol:

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

skittles wrote:
I do wonder when the proposal is coming only because I think Jenna truly wants it but Julien knows that means married life and babies and no more/fewer LMTs or nights out. Interesting to see where this is all gonna end up. It’s weird, but I can’t even picture their wedding day. I think Jenna would want something simple and private and Julien would, well, Julien-ize it and ruin it.
It seems like he only gets to get out of the house to do cool shit a few times a year anyway, might as well bite the bullet! I have never thought about their actual wedding until just now. Based on the way their house and their appearances look, I can’t even imagine what kind of wedding they would plan. Holy shit, good thing they can afford a wedding planner bc those two have zero taste! It’s also been such a long time since Jenna has taken care of herself that I can’t imagine her looking like a put together bride... which is sad.

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Post by SuperchicDeadpool »

The top comment on Julien's latest vlog is, "5:32 Did Ethan from H3H3 infect you?"

WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT!?! You're the best. lol

Also, he got a device that steadies the camera while it's held. So maybe less of the shaky camera BS incoming?
"I have so many gooooaaals but my drunkenness gets in the way of them!" - Hannah Hart <3

Tarzzyk
Informer
Informer

Post by Tarzzyk »

If they get married do you guys think jenna will diet for the wedding? And no that's not me having a go at her she still looks good but I am just wondering if that is something she would focus on.

smartilense
Learner
Learner

Post by smartilense »

Oh and as for the H3 cough - Ethan low key shaded the hell out of Julien on the H3 podcast. It was the first time Julien owned up to it. Why steal someone else's joke without giving them credit as part of the joke? It's going to come back to bite you.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Tarzzyk wrote:If they get married do you guys think jenna will diet for the wedding? And no that's not me having a go at her she still looks good but I am just wondering if that is something she would focus on.
I don't see either of them being able to plan a wedding. They will get married in their backyard in sweatpants

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

smartilense wrote:Oh and as for the H3 cough - Ethan low key shaded the hell out of Julien on the H3 podcast. It was the first time Julien owned up to it. Why steal someone else's joke without giving them credit as part of the joke? It's going to come back to bite you.
Which episode of the H3 podcast was that?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

aasshhyy wrote:
smartilense wrote:Oh and as for the H3 cough - Ethan low key shaded the hell out of Julien on the H3 podcast. It was the first time Julien owned up to it. Why steal someone else's joke without giving them credit as part of the joke? It's going to come back to bite you.
Which episode of the H3 podcast was that?
https://youtu.be/4Ol18tycCU8

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Tarzzyk wrote:If they get married do you guys think jenna will diet for the wedding? And no that's not me having a go at her she still looks good but I am just wondering if that is something she would focus on.
I don't see either of them being able to plan a wedding. They will get married in their backyard in sweatpants
I don't see them getting married. That isn't meant to be cruel, but I think sooner than later they are going to come to a crossroad and see them parting ways. If that does transpire, I hope it doesn't crush Jenna into a deep depression.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

jenna strikes me more as the "i don't want a wedding, i just wanna be married" kind of person. i think she'd hate the entire process of being engaged. if she hadn't gotten so agoraphobic lately i'm sure she would have suggested just going to the courthouse and getting it done. i wonder what julien's excuse would be for backing out of that lol

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Yea if they get married I bet their wedding will be really cringey:
- at their backyard
- dogs as bridesmaids
- jenna dressed as a basketball player with eyebrows written "ding ding" or shit like that
- yeah you imagine the rest

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jenna Basket(ballgametomorrow)Case Solomita (Part 5)

Post by greenfaerie »

I also wonder if watching Colleen and Josh’s relationship implode puts extra apprehension of the idea of them tying the knot, after that public falling out they might be in the mindset of why change the relationship if it’s “working” per say. I could see Julien wanting to vlog a wedding, but Jenna seems more of the post a picture and maybe no one even knew she was engaged but family type. & I could totally imagine the dogs as ring bearers or something (but I don’t hate it haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

[ does anyone else find it weird that Jenna "forgot" to get her best friend a wedding gift? Idk that always rubbed me wrong. Also James Charles wants to do a makeover on Jenna and I feel like she's going to be like nah too much effort to go outside to someone's house.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

J & J were out to dinner on julien’s snap last night and it looks like Julien is at a bar tonight (unless it’s an old picture). That was surprising!

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

surfergirl+33 wrote:[<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Mg0X8ENw2js</span></a>] does anyone else find it weird that Jenna "forgot" to get her best friend a wedding gift? Idk that always rubbed me wrong. Also James Charles wants to do a makeover on Jenna and I feel like she's going to be like nah too much effort to go outside to someone's house.
how would Julien constantly interrupt the video with asinine commentary no one wants?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

smartilense
Learner
Learner

Post by smartilense »

[quote=does anyone else find it weird that Jenna "forgot" to get her best friend a wedding gift? Idk that always rubbed me wrong.[/quote]

That completely flew over my head when I first watched that video. In retrospect, that's quite an awful thing to do. Personally, I'd be stressing for weeks ahead trying to find my best friend something nice. It also brings back the red hair dye video, where she said that there was a wedding shortly after. She really doesn't know how to function in modern society, does she?

youbettawurk
Learner
Learner

Post by youbettawurk »

surfergirl+33 wrote:[<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Mg0X8ENw2js</span></a>] does anyone else find it weird that Jenna "forgot" to get her best friend a wedding gift? Idk that always rubbed me wrong. Also James Charles wants to do a makeover on Jenna and I feel like she's going to be like nah too much effort to go outside to someone's house.
She's so much more lively and funny in that video. The difference is crazy.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

surfergirl+33 wrote:Also James Charles wants to do a makeover on Jenna and I feel like she's going to be like nah too much effort to go outside to someone's house.
If she does the collab with James, he will have to go to their home. That way Julien will be in charge of filming and so he can interject himself into the video. Thats the only way she'll let the collab happen. If they did it at James' place, she would
1- have to actually leave her house
2- she won't have anyway to get Julien to be apart of the video. James uses a tripod and there wouldn't be any need for Julien. Which would be great because I think he would keep his mouth closed since it would be James video.
I cant stand James, I think he sounds like he's got something stuck in his throat. And he talks to damn fast, spit collects in the corners of his mouth. But he does mediocre makeup and I think he would make Jenna look really pretty.

Return to “JennaMarbles”