FriesAndLiesxo - Shaaanxo 12

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FriesAndLiesxo - Shaaanxo 12

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

Sooo her eyebrows are straight up red/violet...! I haven’t even seen badly dyed hair that color, how the hell does eyebrow tattooing go so wrong and why is it so popular? From what I see, lip fillers end up better than most eyebrow tattoos :?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbfrqLZlyoX ... =shaaanxo

See shannon, this would be much more ~*RELATABLE*~ if you were actually someone who saves up money or indulges out of a limited income to purchase makeup. I can't take her seriously with these fake memes of herself when she gets thousands of dollars worth of free PR makeup delivered straight to her door. I can't see how her followers find that funny.

I know it's her job, and I do something similar where I get PR packages every once in a while too, but she is extremely excessive with what she has and so wasteful. If other big you tubers hadn't started collections of white drawers with 800 colored lipsticks, I bet you she wouldn't have either.

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

Littleblowpeep1 wrote:Sooo her eyebrows are straight up red/violet...! I haven’t even seen badly dyed hair that color, how the hell does eyebrow tattooing go so wrong and why is it so popular? From what I see, lip fillers end up better than most eyebrow tattoos :?
Especially considering she went to the most popular eyebrow tattoo artists in Australia. They're horrid. My friend did mine when she was in training and she did an amazing job for a fraction of the price! She spent a lot of time mixing colours and getting the exact shade that I needed; they're supposed to colour match to your natural root colour so it still complements your complexion. How on earth she got it so wrong I'll never understand.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

All the Australian Youtubers are bad though...Shani Grimmond, Dani mansutti, etc etc like idk anyone have any good examples?

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

kiwiana wrote:
Littleblowpeep1 wrote:Sooo her eyebrows are straight up red/violet...! I haven’t even seen badly dyed hair that color, how the hell does eyebrow tattooing go so wrong and why is it so popular? From what I see, lip fillers end up better than most eyebrow tattoos :?
Especially considering she went to the most popular eyebrow tattoo artists in Australia. They're horrid. My friend did mine when she was in training and she did an amazing job for a fraction of the price! She spent a lot of time mixing colours and getting the exact shade that I needed; they're supposed to colour match to your natural root colour so it still complements your complexion. How on earth she got it so wrong I'll never understand.
I think she actually Tints her brows on top of the tattoo. I also think she was a demanding little twat and Insisted her brows got done darker than they needed to be. I'll never understand why on top of the eyebrow tattoo she tints them and uses a ton of product

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nicole_leigh wrote:
kiwiana wrote:
I think she actually Tints her brows on top of the tattoo. I also think she was a demanding little twat and Insisted her brows got done darker than they needed to be. I'll never understand why on top of the eyebrow tattoo she tints them and uses a ton of product

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'll never understand why she got them tattooed because she wanted to save time on makeup and still used loads of product on them in tutorials. I understand adding a touch of color to really make them pop when you have a full face of makeup, but she puts just as much as when she didn't have them tattooed.

I also had another theory that she got them tattooed and then only used a ton of product because that was around the time the benefit brow products came out and she needed the sponsorship money. She mostly uses benefit brow products, and they're honestly not even that great compared to the stuff she must have in her beauty closet.

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

5 years on and her boob job isn't looking great. They are looking a bit flat & saggy but still so wide apart? I can't work out if its cause she's put on weight so they are looking small in comparison.

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Full bag of candy for only 20€?? That cant be. Her fashion sense is horrid. That skirt and dress dont suit her body at all.

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

Seeing her PR unboxing videos made me cry today.. don’t know why I torture myself but I recently had to save up for too faced foundation and huda palette and still felt guilty for buying it.. they can’t even use up theit makeup in 3 lifetimes :((
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I hate the PR unboxing videos esp ones with clickbait titles... why do they brag about the amount of free shit they get? Like we know & are sickened... I can't bring myself to watch any of those videos. Gross

jamieD
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamieD »

Can't believe I ever referred to,this woman as a "beauty guru" :rofl:
It was cute/excusable back when she was a teen working at a deli or whatever, but over the years she's done NOTHING to better or educate herself. Her looks are repetitive, basic, and shoddy. She cakes it on like spackle and treats her skin like shit. With the way she applies and removes her eye makeup alone, she's going to have huge bags under her eyes by 30.
She knows nothing about diet, fitness, or even the BASICS of good skin care or any science behind anti-aging or hair care. She makes herself look lumpy and overweight by stuffing her body into badly fitting clothing. Her nails looks Grody and crooked.

For gods sake, the woman can't even decipher her own skin's undertone. What exactly is she a "guru" of? I feel like anybody with an internet connection and even a passing interest in dermatology or beauty knows way more.

Gf needs to step up her IG too.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

jamieD wrote:Can't believe I ever referred to,this woman as a "beauty guru" :rofl:
It was cute/excusable back when she was a teen working at a deli or whatever, but over the years she's done NOTHING to better or educate herself. Her looks are repetitive, basic, and shoddy. She cakes it on like spackle and treats her skin like shit. With the way she applies and removes her eye makeup alone, she's going to have huge bags under her eyes by 30.
She knows nothing about diet, fitness, or even the BASICS of good skin care or any science behind anti-aging or hair care. She makes herself look lumpy and overweight by stuffing her body into badly fitting clothing. Her nails looks Grody and crooked.

For gods sake, the woman can't even decipher her own skin's undertone. What exactly is she a "guru" of? I feel like anybody with an internet connection and even a passing interest in dermatology or beauty knows way more.

Gf needs to step up her IG too.

Hehe 100% to this.
As someone whose come from a Beauty Therapy background, to now doing a degree solely based on skin science, watching her talk shit about her skin and how all these products work, makes me roll my eyes BIG TIME.
SHe sounds like a script when she's promoting products especially skin care items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

lol so she wants lip fillers too. I mean if there was one of these gurus I'd never expect to get her lips done, would be Shan. I mean she explained as to why she would get them done and she probably won't end up doing them, but still I personally think that these girls are never happy with themselves and want to do what every other guru and their mother does. Seriously.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like if she's mentioning lip fillers in a video, it's highly likely that she would. She's just sort of teasing her audience so it's not as much as a shock. She's also going to get free lip. fillers by promoting the company that does it for her.

The boob job I really didn't care about, but I really lost interest in her when she got botox at such a young age.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

In which video is she talking about getting lip fillers?!

Post by Guest »

Nekyia wrote:lol so she wants lip fillers too. I mean if there was one of these gurus I'd never expect to get her lips done, would be Shan. I mean she explained as to why she would get them done and she probably won't end up doing them, but still I personally think that these girls are never happy with themselves and want to do what every other guru and their mother does. Seriously.
she needs to spend that $$$ and work on why she's so miserable in her own skin. she was never really like this in her earlier days, i miss that shan a shitton. :(

jamieD
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamieD »

Shan, you are a naturally very pretty girl with a fresh "English rose" complexion. Please stress sunblock and sunprotection more! I'm :? That she would do Botox but not something as simple as protecting her very pale skin from uv rays if she's worried about aging ? Plus, you know, skin cancer.
Also the super heavy 20 layers of harsh matte makeup making you look like my 45 year old alcoholic stepmother
ok I'm done :D

georgiag
Learner
Learner

Post by georgiag »

Sometimes I just find her so vapid. In the last vlog when she's talking about getting her new computer she just throws around words and it's clear she doesn't know what she's talking about. It's just weird that she's like "yes I need to spend $10,000 on this computing system, I'm a professional, it's my job" but just uses the free software that comes with the computer.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 8.54.17 AM.png
Gaskp09z.jpeg
zeFaXvBC.jpeg
I can imagine Hamish trying to start eating his food and she's just like"NO BABE, You gotta take 20 pics of me looking MAJESTIC AF in front of my food so my subs can see how relatable I am for LOVING food and looking like a posed Kardashian in front of my plate."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

I think her hair isn’t that stupid grey/pink color anymore :tu: thank god

Return to “Shaaanxo”