What is your occupation

Roodoodoo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What is your occupation

Post by Roodoodoo »

What do you guys do for work/ what have you completed schooling for??

I am an LPN :D boston area

mouse
Lurker
Lurker

Re: What is your occupation

Post by mouse »

I work for a government department in Oz.

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

I'm 17. I just work at a gym for some shopping money. Thankfully my dad pays for my car payment, insurance, and sometimes even my gas, so whatever money I make is basically all mine to save.
After high school I want to go to college to become an RN.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I originally earned a bachelors in elementary education and I did teach for about a year before moving out to Colorado (and subsequently not finding work). That forced me to change careers, and to keep a long story short - I went back to school and earned a masters degree in technical communication, specializing in web usability and graphic design. I worked in the online marketing department at a tech company for 11 years before striking out on my own as a web analytics consultant. I've been in business now for 5 years and have 7 subcontractors under contract now with my agency. It's been an exciting year, expanding my business. :)

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

I work at a financial institution. I went to school doing liberal arts, which has nothing to do with job. I would like to have some sort of career in education, either administration or as a teacher, but don't really have the time or money to go back to school.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I'm an illustrator. I have a degree in illustration and game arts. Right now I'm doing freelance but I just moved to LA to work for a film studio. They're supposed to call me to set up an interview sometime this week. If that doesn't work out I want to apply for game concept art positions I've looked into. (I just want to work in an office because I hate staying home all day every day doing freelance, it makes me depressed.)
imma ball til the day i fall

CASSXIES
Learner
Learner

Post by CASSXIES »

starbucks barista & work at my local zoo. Two seemingly crappy jobs from the outside that I actually really love both in two totally different ways. :D

TWDfan
Learner
Learner

Post by TWDfan »

I'm a full time college student right now. I'm trying to find a job. :(

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Bachelors in psychology, I do intake at a substance abuse rehab

peetharolls
Talker
Talker

Post by peetharolls »

Full time student and I work as a teacher's assistant at my community college and a sales associate at a shoe store.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

I went to school for childcare, and worked in a family day care for a while. My boss was evil, so I left and now I'm working in a plaster painting studio and I do face painting as well. :)

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

I currently work at a clothing store called Dots as a sales associate. That's mostly to pay for my gas, most of my car insurance and the occasionally things I want. But i'm a full time college sophomore studying to become a child psychologist :)

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

shut up I feel so crappy here, gimme your jobs people :D

I work at H&M (maybe that's why I hate people) and am a full time european economics student in Austria

chococaty
Talker
Talker

Post by chococaty »

I'm an accountant now, graduated last yr.

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Currently a student, working as a KP at a lovely pub :D

I'm doing psychology with the intention to further my education and get into clinical psychology. I also want my own equestrian business(es) which I've been planning (with high wishes) for the past few months. One day it shall all become reality hahaha

caomei
Informer
Informer

Post by caomei »

I work as a head cashier at a grocery store. 80% of the time I like it haha

But I'm also a full time student at a university. I'm studying to become an ESL teacher as I'm a secondary(junior high, high school) Ed student with an English major linguistics minor.

Once I finish my degree I will do the 8 month TESOL diploma. God, so much school.

thismustbetheplace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thismustbetheplace »

Unemployed right now, ugh :( However I got my bachelor's degree in May in Molecular and Cellular Biology. I am looking for a job as a research technician since that's the only type of job that seems to be interested in hiring me. Not sure what I'll do as a long term career, I might get a master's in environmental engineering, get some science-related government certifications, possibly go to dental or optometry school, or go into computer science (I'm currently learning Javascript on my own).

Breeandbabies
Learner
Learner

Post by Breeandbabies »

I'm a full time mom, and student. Which is crazy, but I've actually had a lot of change in my life recently, and decided I should probably go back to school, for a little while at least. I'm taking pre-req's right now.. And I barely started like a month ago, but I've got 4 classes.

I also work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at a restaurant as a waitress. I got that job about 6 weeks ago, but I am actually going to stop working there in December/january, when my semester ends and I'm also going to be taking semester 2 off school to focus on my new baby..

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Jobless, hermit, loser. I haven't started college yet... I'm 23. :(

Return to “Work”